Swing Friends - Cover

Swing Friends

Copyright© 2016 by DolM

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Four couples are swing friends. Their families are about to become swing families. this is their Story. Some of my other stories will interweave with this one down the line.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Swinging   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Water Sports  

John pulled his car out of the parking lot heading home so Mel could change her pussy juice drenched skirt. She looked him over, “John did you encourage Troy at all to seduce me?”

“No, I did not. Apparently all four boys talked it over, and you were picked to be first. I know you and Amy talked while we were in the meeting. Jack and Rex mentioned they had similar conversations with their wives. All four boys are now groping their mothers with the intention of fucking them.” John smiled at his wife, who was looking sheepishly at her feet. He waited till she was looking him in the eye, “I encouraged you to let him. The other husbands encouraged them too. Don’t feel bad, all the mothers are letting them feel them up. Damian got his mother naked this morning. He didn’t get laid yet, but with your son’s success at getting into his mother’s panties, you will soon hear of the rest of the boys succeeding too.”

Mel felt better about letting her son have sex with her. She knew Amy was going to let her son do her too, but knowing the other two ladies are going to be sexually active with their kids made her feel better. Now all of the women would have things to talk about, and not have to keep secrets. Then the thought hit her, her daughter Leah hadn’t been home this morning, but “what about the girls honey, we all have daughters, are they getting into this arrangements too.”

“They already are. They are having oral sex with their brothers, and are starting to seduce their fathers.”

“What do you mean, how is Leah seducing you?”

“Running around in her underwear, hugging me, kissing me on the lips, and telling me how much she loves me.”

Mel was not as surprised or upset as she thought she should be. The time with her son had made her receptive to the idea of her daughter being active in the family. A thought that crept into her head that she tried to push out, was what did pussy really taste like? She had tasted her own, but had never tasted anyone else. As much swinging she had done with her husband over the last 6 months, they had never had the wives go down on each other. She had always wondered why, but it wasn’t important. She just thought one of the wives probably didn’t like the idea.

“Mel... , Mel, yo earth to Mel, you in there.”

“Sorry honey, just thinking. How long has she been seducing? Did you do anything with her?”

“It started two days ago. You left for you breakfast with your mom, and Troy had gone to meet up with his friends. She came down in her bra and panties. She hugged me, with a full body hug and a kiss on the lips. She didn’t get dressed until after lunch and I got three more hugs and kisses that day. I was curious if it was part of what was going on with you and Troy. I didn’t want to screw it up so I didn’t grab her or touch her yesterday. When you got dressed without underwear yesterday and left to go on a walk in the park with Troy I decided if she came down like that again I would at least touch and caress her.” John stopped talking to see how Mel was taking the information. She was smiling, and had her hand under her dress.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.