Swing Friends - Cover

Swing Friends

Copyright© 2016 by DolM

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Four couples are swing friends. Their families are about to become swing families. this is their Story. Some of my other stories will interweave with this one down the line.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Swinging   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Water Sports  

Amy Johnson got in the car, looking a little flushed. “Did you know your son is feeling his mother up,” she asked her husband?

“So it’s my son now, huh? What do you mean, feeling you up,” he asked?

“He has been coming up behind me to give me a hug, and rubbing his cock on my ass. When he hugs me like that, his hands come up under my boobs so he can feel those. And he rubs his body up against me when he passes me in the doors, which he has been doing a lot lately.”

Adam Johnson looked at his wife smiling. “Honey, this is a phase all boys go through. Their mother is the closest female around, and they love them. You, are a little hard to hug and not feel your boobs.” He smiled at his wife, looking at her boobs. “They’re a little on the huge side. Did you know you have fantastic tits dear,” smiling at her again?

She glared at her husband, “you mean you don’t care he has a thing for feeling me up?”

He glared back at her, “you could always tell him to cut it out’”

She sunk back into the seat, her shoulders slumping and her head down. She was hoping he would put a stop to it. Meekly she stated “You know I can’t tell him no. Couldn’t you tell him to stop?”

Adam leaned over to kiss his wife, and put his hand up her skirt. He knew his wife would allow their son anything he wanted. He knew her history. She had fucked both her brothers, two of her cousins, and anybody he told her to. He had a hard on just thinking of his son driving his cock into his mother.

His hand reached his pantie less pussy. She was soaked, leaking even. “Oh my god, you can’t tell him no, because you are too excited.” Adam touched her soaked pussy and she came on contact, soaking his fingers, through her skirt all the way to the seat.

He pulled his finger out of her pussy and tried to insert them into her mouth. She clenched her teeth to keep her mouth closed. He used his other hand to pinch her nipple, and the mouth opened with a moan of pleasure. He kept the pressure up on the nipple as she sucked the pussy juice off his fingers. Eyes closed, mouth closed, and her head back, Adam knew she was going to cum again. She just couldn’t help herself.

The satiated look of orgasm, she stopped sucking his fingers, opened her eyes, “you bastard, my dress is soaked in the back and my breath and clothes stink like pussy. How am I supposed to talk to anybody about PTO business smelling like a slut?”

Adam smiled again, leaned over and kissed her deep. “You are a slut dear, my slut, and you will do it because I tell you to do it, just like you always do. I love you dear.” He kissed her again, started the engine, back the car out and headed to the church, where the PTO meeting was.

Amy smiled to herself, it was no secret to her friends, she was her husband’s submissive slut. She would play the brat and act defiant, but she would do anything her husband told her to do. It wasn’t the first time she had wet her dress with cum, it wouldn’t be the last time either. Two months ago at the outdoor arts festival he even made her pee in her jeans and walk around for another hour. All her friends saw her, even talked to her.

Amy sat back and dreamed of the incest that had always been a fantasy they had played with. She frequently called Adam, Ian, when they fucked. In the back of her mind she always wondered when the time came and Ian was old enough, would she cross that line. Riding in the car to the meeting, she consciously decided that if Adam wanted her to cross it she would. She smiled. Just thinking about fucking her son made her nipples tingle, and her pussy vibrate. She ran her hand up her thigh, under her dress, and brought herself off again.

This time, it was her fingers that she sucked the juice off of. All three fingers that she had put up herself. The wet spot on her dress, was now so big, it covered her entire ass. And that was no small ass. Her dress was a light blue knit, and even when it would dry, their friends and probably the rest of the people at the meeting would know the stain was cum.

Three of the men at this meeting knew her well enough that they could bend her over a table any time they wanted and fuck her, with Adams blessing. It was their swing group. The four couples traveled all over the country fucking their brains out. But would they have the balls to fuck her in front of the rest of the people at this meeting? She giggled to herself, and doubted it. She had always fantasized about being taken in public. Not just a swing meeting but in front of a non-suspecting public, maybe someday she would get her wish, but she doubted today.

They had to live with these people. They liked living here in the township. They had moved into the township, out of the village 3 months ago. It was because of their lifestyle. The people in the township were tolerant of their lifestyle, and the way they dressed and acted, but she didn’t want to push the limits past their breaking point.

When they arrived at the church, the other cars were driving up too. Adam saw the Collins and pulled the Jeep into the spot next to them. Melanie or Mel as everyone called her got out of their car with one tit hanging out of her halter top. Adam opened his door, “you might want to put that away,” he said motioning at her top.

Mel gave John, her husband, a look. “Were you going to tell me I was flashing everybody, or just let me flash away?”

She was like Amy. She would act the indignant wife, but if John had told her to leave it out she would have. It was the reason all four couples like hanging out together. All four women were submissive slaves for their husbands. Masochistic to a degree, Amy being a total pain slut. All of them like to be spanked to be bruised, Amy to the point of crying. Hot wax all around, bound with rope and hung up in the air. And anybody that their husband told them to fuck they would.

Adam and John walked toward the building, Mel came running around the car, her tits flailing and falling out of her top. “Amy, Amy” she called excitedly. “I did it, I did it.” Her voice excited her eyes sparkling, her body language showing a heightened sexual look. Amy looked at her, motioning she should probably put her tits away, “what did you do, Mel?”

Mel grabbed Amy’s arm pulled her into an embrace, in almost a whisper, “I fucked Troy today,” and then giggled excitedly. “He has been feeling me up for two weeks. I mentioned it to John. He made me wear a nighty that didn’t hide anything, and told me to seduce him and fuck him. So I did.”

Amy couldn’t move. Her brain told her to walk into the church, but her feet said no. She could feel Mel’s arm holding her fast up against her body. She could feel the soft pillowy tits of Mel up against her arm and tits, and she could hear Mel talk about fucking her own son, she just could get her body to respond.

“Amy, Amy, did you hear me.”

“Yea, I heard you, I just couldn’t,” Amy’s brain froze again. She was a little jealous of her friend that she was first. The first to get her son. They had all talked about it, and fantasized about it, and probably had decided they would if their husbands wanted, but none of them had done it. That was until now. “I couldn’t make my voice work,” Amy said. She looked dazed, as she was trying to talk. “I can’t believe you did it.” She kind of stuttered. Finally, realization set in along with excitement. “you have to tell me all about it, how did it happen, who made the first move.” Then she lowered her voice to almost a whisper, excitedly she asked, “how big is his cock,” she giggled.

A relieved Mel was afraid that fucking her own son would cause problems with her friend. It is one thing to talk about incest and fantasize about it, but to actually fuck her son was a scary thought. She was afraid her friend wouldn’t be able to deal with it.

“Let’s go sit over here.” Said Amy pulling Mel towards the bench. “Let’s so sit in the garden and talk.” That is when Amy told Mel about Ian feeling her up. It was also when she suggested the husbands probably put them up to it. “What is this meeting all about,” Mel asked.

“They are talking about starting a charter school, and hiring a new minister for our church,” Amy responded. “Apparently there are about 100 kids in the township that don’t want to go to the village school anymore. They need about 125 students to make it work, and it is being debated whether they want to proceed or not. They have found a minister that they think will be able to deal with our small congregation, and our values, without telling us, we are all going to Hell.”

Mel giggled, “you mean he won’t make me wear panties to church.”

Amy was giggling at Mel’s comment. Mel wasn’t the smartest person, and was kind of naïve. She really didn’t keep up with what was going on around her. She would just do what John wanted her to do. Amy continued, “SHE was let go from the Methodist, because, apparently, SHE couldn’t keep her panties on. It was rumored she had several affairs with married men of the congregation. Nobody was talking about it, but she wasn’t given a congregation at the last district meeting they held.” Amy was going to explain, but Mel’s eyes had glassed over, not really caring about district meetings, or getting a congregation. Amy let it drop.

“So Miss Mel, tell me how you got to fuck your son, and I want all the dirty details.”

“It started about two weeks ago. He started with the hugs and compliments about how nice I looked. He started spending time with me. Cooking, cleaning, and the such. More hugs, then the kisses started to get more erotic. He was kissing me on the lips, telling me how sexy I looked.”

“At first I was very suspicious. Then I didn’t care, it felt nice to be appreciated. The tongue came next. The hugs became erotic, touching my ass, then my tits. When I talked to John, he told me all boys want to feel up their mothers. If it made me nervous,” Mel said. “John told me, I should tell him to stop.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.