Butler No More
Chapter 17

Copyright© 2016 by Gordon Johnson

“Pardon?” John did not understand what was sought.

“Is it a boneless nub, or a completely functional toe? Is is pre-axial or post-axial? In other words, which side of the foot has the extra digit, assuming it is not one of the more central digits? The big toe side or the opposite side?”

“Umm ... I don’t know. Bob Henrison didn’t tell me. I doubt he knows, himself. He might be happy to clarify this for you. Shall I ask him?”

“Please do. It will determine what we might be able to do. If there is bone, we may be able to dissolve it and add the material to other bones as strengthening. If it is all flesh, that can be reconfigured elsewhere, provided the new location is nearby. Toenail is dead skin, so is best dropped off and disposed of normally. Our main requirement is the exact location of the offending digit, so that the correct toe is removed in an accurate manner. We have read of many human errors where the wrong part is excised.”

“Okay. I’ll get Bob to take the girl to the health centre for examination. Will you be able to get accurate readings from their databases, or will you need your own measurements?”

“The measurements must be very exact, so we will send down a mechanoid on the next Landership, to do the measuring of the patient’s feet and legs, and scanning the interior of the foot. The mechanoid will make its own way to the Health Centre, and report its presence and reason for being there.”

John asked, “On another subject, can you make close-up scan of the river beside the colony, down as far as the sea? A predator was seen chasing river fish recently, and it is unknown to us. It appeared to belong to the ray family, when it jumped out of the water.”

“We shall explore that possibility, Major Freeman, and let you know.”

John got back to Bob Henrison. “Bob, The Personalia want more detail before they can decide. Can you get the girl to show you her feet, and take pictures of them, with close-ups on the offending toes?”

Bob sounded happy. “I’ll be delighted to ask her to show off her feet, Major. Of course, we will have to have privacy for that, so if she has her legs up, her skirt will probably ride up and show me more...” He chuckled. “If YOU can get Kathleen to be interested in you...”

John interrupted to inform him, “She is going to marry us, Bob.”

He responded, “Wow! You did have an impact on her, Major.”

“It was my wives who decided she should join us, Bob, after she asked them. I just went along with it, for she is a lovely girl and I was keen on her myself, as my girls spotted. Is your Jessie a girl worth pursuing?”

“I think so, John. If I can get her to accept that she is a good looker, I will have a chance, so let’s hope The Personalia can help.”

“Right. If you can stop slobbering over her, get these pics and send them to me.”

“Will do, or else Patricia will have something to say about it.”

“Patricia?”

“My wife, John. You are not the only guy that’s married, sport.”

The rest of the day was boring routine at the office, dealing with paperwork – and the advent of computers was going to lead to the paperless office? No way!

John dragged himself into the apartment, mentally exhausted and feeling fragged. He was not prepared to be welcomed by Kathleen as soon as he stepped inside.

“Hi, John, darling. Bad day at the office?”

“You got it right, Kathleen. You are here early, aren’t you?”

“I am officially on sickness leave, even though I don’t need it. My only restrictions are on sex with you.”

“Yes. We must adhere to the parental advice. Looking forward to our meal together?”

“Great idea. I want to get to know Catherine and Elizabeth in more depth, as well as you. I want to know what it is like to be touched and fondled by you, my love.”

“I will gladly give you that experience, my dear Kathleen. The girls will have told you I am a tit man?”

“Yes. You can make a start tonight, laying your hands on my breasts and touching my nipples. Just because we can’t have sex doesn’t prevent us experiencing foreplay, I thought.”

John grinned at this. “Now that is a great suggestion, you wonderful girl. Can I kiss and suckle your nipples this evening?”

“If Catherine and Elizabeth are happy with the plan. I want to start off as we intend to go on; being cooperative with the other two.”

There was a noise at the door as the door handle was turned. It opened and Elizabeth entered. “Hi, guys. Been here long?”

Kathleen answered, “Catherine let me in half an hour ago, then vanished after telling me to make myself at home. I think she is in the kitchen. John has just arrived, and I told him he can play with my breasts tonight, if that is all right with you girls?”

Elizabeth did not hesitate. “Sounds fine, Kathleen. We’ll make sure he doesn’t go too far until we are married.”

Catherine appeared, having heard the voices. “Oh, good. You are all here. I’ll get the stew ready to serve, if you will get ready for dinner.”

John asked, “What kind of stew, Catherine?”

“Vegetable. We may be short of some stuff, but dried, tinned, and frozen vegetables are here in profusion, shipped in from Earth. Fresh vegetables, grown in the colony, are still quite expensive, but will do if we were having some sort of celebration.”

“So why the meat shortage?”

“Dunno. Perhaps you can get a much bigger load of veggies than you can with meat, which is denser.”

Elizabeth chipped in, “No, Colonel Kempe told me that it was policy, as this planet doesn’t seem to have meat animals. We should be able to grow veggies, not just raise meat.”

“Couldn’t we import cattle?”

“We could, but we won’t: remember the injunction? Nothing live except human beings. The Governor doesn’t want even the possibility of bringing in diseases and bugs that might infect animals. I think he has the right attitude. We can get along without meat; textured soya makes a good replacement, I believe.”

Catherine’s stew was gobbled up quickly, before it got cold, and she got kissed by all the others for it. That girl had learned cooking properly, in such a short time. She claimed it was a break from astronomy, but no-one believed that claim.

In the talk afterwards, John asked Kathleen, “Kathy, do you know a girl called Jessie or Janet Terry?”

“Who? Oh, Miss cold feet!”

John scrunched up his face in disappointment as he replied, “Why do you call her that?”

“Oh, because she always has her feet well covered up with her dark nylons or stockings. We decided she had cold feet and was trying to warm them up, as dark colours absorb more heat.”

“I see. No, that is not the reason, Kathleen. She has an extra toe on each foot, and is very sensitive about it. Bob Henrison is trying to get her some help, and we are going to assist with that, as best we can.”

“Why?” Kathleen wanted to know.

“Kathleen, we helped you with your medical problem, didn’t we? Well we want to help Jessie now.”

“But I don’t want her to be another wife, John!”

“Another wife?” He looked puzzled, then his face cleared. “No, Kathleen. We are not marrying you because of your medical problem. We are marrying you because we love you. Is that not so, girls?”

Catherine and Elizabeth rushed to reassure her, telling her that they all loved her.

“Then why all the attention on Jessie?”

John spoke quietly to her. “Because Bob Henrison fancies her, Kathleen. I think he might end up marrying her. He just wants to solve her problem before he asks her to marry him. She won’t be put off by her embarrassment any more, he thinks.”

“Oh, that’s different. What do you want me to do, if anything?”

“All you need do is tell her how easy your treatment was. She may have to lie in bed for a couple of days, until her feet change to five digits, so she may have to wear an adult diaper, like you did. She won’t be able to get up and go to the loo on her own feet, you see.”

Kathleen’s face formed a scowl. “I didn’t like that, but it was necessary, so I put up with it. Is that what you want to tell her?”

“Basically, yes; once The Personalia agree to do the procedure, assuming they will.”

Elizabeth spoke. “Kathleen, you seem to be getting a bit uppity. Why would you object to Jessie perhaps wanting to become another wife? That is EXACTLY what you did, wasn’t it?”

A startled Kathleen responded, “Oh. You are right, Elizabeth. Sorry about that: I wasn’t thinking straight at the time.”

“Yes, well remember, ALL of us have a say in a new spouse. If any one of us says, NO, then that is it. You were fortunate that we all liked you enough to accept you, Kathleen.”

“That is true, Elizabeth. Anyway, I am willing to do my bit to encourage Jessie to go through with the procedure.”

Once that was clarified, all three girls set about enticing John. While he was in his study area checking his phone for emails and answering them, they slipped into the bedroom, and came out later, stripped to the waist. John was so engrossed in replying to a message that he didn’t look up until he wanted to tell them something. “Hey girls, guess what?” his voice tailed off as he looked at three pairs of naked breasts as the girls stood in front of him. “Oh, my!” His mouth dropped open as he stared.

Kathleen spoke. “Well, John, what do you think? How do I compare to your lovely wives?”

He glanced from one to the other, taking it all in, observing his embarrassment of riches.

“Wow!”

Elizabeth smiled gleefully, asking, “What do you mean – Wow!? Are you disappointed?”

John started to recover his senses. “Oh my sainted aunt. Three pairs of luscious knockers, to knock my eyes out! Kathleen, I am familiar with the other two pairs, but yours are glorious as well. Yours are a trifle larger than either Elizabeth or Catherine now, but theirs will grow as their babies grow inside them. You are a lucky girl to have such wonderful boobs on you, and I am lucky to have been invited to play with them!”

Catherine told him, “Before you get to touch Kathleen’s hooters, you have to fondle ours first. Mine are seeking some attention, as you can tell by how hard my nipples have become.”

She stepped forward and thrust them at his face, and he took a nipple between his lips. “Indeed, this one is hard,” he conceded. “I should check the other one as well.” He proceeded to do so, sucking hard on each nipple.

Catherine sighed happily. “That’s nice, darling. I could do with a lot more of this, but I have to share. Move on to Elizabeth, please.”

Elizabeth was just as accommodating, then she told him it was Kathleen’s turn. He moved over to Kathleen and began by lightly touching her nipples. She jerked, but he returned his fingers to the nipples, and this time she calmed and forced herself not to react badly.

John moved to fondle each breast, coming back to touch her nipples and pull them a little as the hardness now allowed. Now she subconsciously pushed her chest forward, pushing her breasts into his hands, letting him know she was enjoying his fondling. He slipped down to take a nipple between his lips to pull it slightly with a suck, then he transferred his attention to the other one.

Elizabeth whispered to her, “Like it, girl?” Kathleen merely nodded, not trusting herself to speak. This was the involvement with a boy or man that she had been deprived of until now. This was fun, she decided.

She whispered back to Elizabeth, “Should I let John touch me, down there?”

Elizabeth glanced carefully at her face, and replied, “It is your own decision, Kathleen. I would be glad to recommend it, but only when you feel it is right, for you, dear.”

Kathleen looked John straight in the eyes, and said, “Go ahead, John. I want you to ... feel me, feel my ... pussy.”

Aware of her skirt fastening, John slowly unzipped it, and the skirt fell to the floor, exposing her panties, which already were beginning to feel damp. He slid his right hand down inside, and gently grasped her sex, slowly brushing his fingers over the sensitive parts.

Her intake of breath told him she was feeling the effect of his caress, and he pressed a little further, sliding gently over her mons and clit, down towards her vaginal opening. She reacted with a shudder, pulling back involuntarily.

John was concerned. “Are you all right, Kathleen?”

She stammered, “Y-Yes. This is all so new to me. I don’t know what to do or feel or say.”

He told her quietly, “Listen to Catherine or Elizabeth. They know all about sex now!”

Catherine took her turn of whispering to Kathleen. “Let your body react naturally, Kathleen. Let things happen as you feel you want, but remember: John will not penetrate you tonight. He promised, and will keep that promise.”

Kathleen responded, “Thanks, Catherine.”

She allowed John to continue with his exploration of her nether regions until she shuddered with a small orgasm as her clit reacted. She told John urgently, “Stop, John, please.” His fingers stopped moving immediately, and Kathleen explained, “I am enjoying this too much, John. If you continued, I wouldn’t be able to stop myself having full sex with you. Only by stopping now can I retain control of myself.”

John allowed his own drive to cool down, as he saw she was correct.

“Agreed, my love. This is enough for now. I will take Catherine and Elizabeth to bed for lovemaking. You can join us in cuddling if you wish.”

“No, John. It will be too tempting. I must get back to my own bed, darling.”

He smiled at her, kissed her lightly on the lips, and ran his fingers over her nipples. “Look after these for me, Kathleen. I want more of that when we are married.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.