KARA & KAL; THE TRUE STORY
Chapter 22

 

Back when we first moved onto our new home, with Mother driving, we went all the way to Manhattan, Kansas, to trade in the ‘Farm Truck.’

The place was called Briggs Super Center, and they were offering a $2,000 trade in for any working vehicle, plus offering $500 on any first-time buyers to Briggs. That, with a budget of $15,000, had us leaving the place with a previously owned 2010 Toyota Prius Hatchback that only had 44,000 miles on it.

Mother had a blast owning her first car with an automatic transmission, as we headed back to Smallville. We sat in the backseat together, doing some canoodling.

I opened the garage door for her and we had a blast.

***

Without calling first, Lindsey showed up on our porch two days after our ‘flight, ‘ with thirty pills in a brown paper bag. She left saying, “Have fun!” giving me a kiss good-bye.

With neither of us having taken a pill before since our powers first came upon us, we decided that a condom would also be involved to be safe.

We scheduled a date. There was a place we had picked out earlier—the brand-new Holiday Inn. It hadn’t had its official opening, so it would be practically empty. Our only problem would be if someone we knew was working there. If that were to happen, we developed a back–story.

We didn’t keep this from Mom—we did this at her urging. Since we were new at all of this, our first time might be loud and boisterous. Her words to me were, “Be gentle, Clark,” while her words to Linda were, “Don’t be afraid to enjoy yourself, dear! There is nothing like your first time!”

We pulled up to the nine-story building, and walked up to the counter to find a young lady not much older than us waiting to help us.

“Can I help you?” she said with a smile.

“We need a room for the evening. We’re part of a state-wide school competition,” I said with my sister on my arm.

“Can I see some form of ID, please?” she said meekly.

I did the ‘pat everywhere technique’ and said, “Honey, did you forget to pack our school IDs? Can’t you see that Carly here can’t help us without a picture ID?”

“Fine! I left them at home in Garden City. Do you want to drive five hours back, because I don’t?” my brown-haired sister acted out perfectly.

We both looked at Carly and she said, “Don’t worry, we’re eager to be here for you. Please feel free to fill out our questionnaire before you leave—do you need one or two key cards?”

“Just one,” Linda said, snatching it from her hand. We each had a small piece of luggage, mostly empty.

Carly explained where our room was, saying that it was quite far from anyone else in the hotel. We thanked her and got on the elevator together.

We were both getting nervous. We held hands and that’s all. The elevator opened to the sixth floor. I used the key card, then picked up my ‘bride’ and carried her to the queen-sized bed. The turgid smile that was on her face was replaced by a beautiful smile that highlighted her dimples.

She took her bag into the bathroom and very quickly came out, in a pretty blue bra and panty. She changed back to a blonde while in there.

“Oh, Kara—you are so beautiful!”

“Get naked, Cousin Kal!” she said to me.

I removed my clothing, except my boxers, taking good care of it all. I got myself under the same covers that she had crawled under the moment before.

“Remember Kal, you’re not going for Super Speed this time?” my beautiful cousin giggled.

She handed me a condom. I took off my boxers and threw them near my pile of clothes. She did the same with her underwear. I thought being nervous was a human trait ... However, I still was. I opened the condom and put it on. It felt very plastic and tight. Protecting her was my utmost priority.

She leaned over and started a kiss. I felt her bare breasts against my chest for the first time. What a marvelous sensation! I took my available hand and placed it on her butt causing her to giggle. Our make-out session was heating up. She moved over and lay on top of me. Our sexes were now in contact!

“You feel so wonderful,” she said to me.

“Not as good as my hand feels on your butt,” I responded. “I know that we’re aware of the mechanics of what we need to accomplish. Can we kiss for a while longer?”

“Ooh, Kal—I never knew how good this was going to feel—how about you?”

“I’ve been this hard before, but not with you naked lying on top of me,” I said.

Our kissing went on for a while then she moved her mouth away and I latched onto her breast using my mouth.

“Aaaauuuggghh, yeah—that feels so wonderful! Keep doing that, please?”

I lifted her and moved her over to do as much damage to the other one. My sex caught on hers—She moved down pushing my steel-hard penis inside her.

“Oooh, Kara—I’m inside you, how does it feel?”

“Better than I thought it would,” she said, shaking involuntarily a little. There was no barrier, like we read about on the Internet. Apparently, Kryptonian women have no hymen?

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.