KARA & KAL; THE TRUE STORY - Cover

KARA & KAL; THE TRUE STORY

 

Chapter 5

After dinner that night, instead of reading, I asked Kara to come into my room. We needed to talk about a few things.

I told Mom about my plans, but not what I was really going to talk to her about. Mom smiled, put her hand on my shoulder and said, “Go ahead, Kal. You’re a good boy.”

There was a knock, I told Kara to come in and to close the door. I got up and took her by the hand, walking her to my bed. I sat down next to her. All I did for the next few minutes was to hold her hand and look deep within her eyes.

She looked back at me, each of us likely wondering what the other one was thinking. It made me wonder if we might get the ability to read minds. That would be troubling, but cool!

I let go of her hand, moving my palm to her cheek. She closed her eyes and leaned into it. I saw her bite her lips and she let out a large sigh.

“Oh, Kal ... that feels so nice.”

It did to me too, for the first time ever. I felt uneasiness in the pit of my stomach. Another, equally intense feeling was below that. I chose to ignore it!

“K, would you come and sit upon my lap, please?”

She did with glee, getting up and again looking at me like I was someone else.

“K, I was talking to Mom and she thinks that we might be cousins. She’s thought so for a while.”

Her eyes were full of light. Her face had a luminescence I’d never seen before.

She responded, “And?”

“And, as far as I’m concerned, you’re my girlfriend. Not Lana, or anyone else. Do you understand what this means?”

A change upon her face followed, “Does it mean that we can do this?” she said, grabbing me by my face and smothering me with kisses.

I just sat there and enjoyed all the emotions wafting over me, until... “Kal, what is that?”

“What, K?”

“Underneath me, getting hard ... what is that? Are you OK?”

We took the moment and discussed the physical differences between boys and girls, but I didn’t get into much detail.

“My dear sweet Kara ... there are a number of things we can’t do yet. We can kiss all we want, maybe even a little touching, but we’re much too young for anything more. Do you understand?”

“What about ... Her?” she asked.

“The Redheaded Wicked Witch?” I laughed, “I can keep her away, for as long as I need to. Here’s the thing. Although we love one another, we can’t let any other persons know this. Mom and Dad know, but I can’t tell Pete ... you can’t tell even your closest friend, that girl with the long black hair.”

“You mean Lindsey?” she said, playing with my hair now.

“Yeah, Lindsey, her father’s the Police Chief of Smallville, isn’t he?”

“Yeah, their last name is Parker, her father is Police Chief Douglas Parker. Lindsey is the youngest of five kids ... we met last year,” my little sister acknowledged.

“So, are we good, Kara?” I asked.

“Yeah,” she answered, “We’re good! Can we kiss once more?”

I let her take me by the face again, this time when our lips touched, it felt like electricity was being exchanged from my lips to hers. I knew she felt it as well. Her smile became so bright, as we took a breath.

She got up off my lap, glancing down at my lap, and said, “Goodnight Kal, I love you!”

“I know,” I replied.


The school year went on, and I was avoiding any more than casual contact with Lana. Pete must have been wondering why I was avoiding him. I let him think that I was too scared to ask Lana out on a movie date.

He was having an issue with Chloe Sullivan, a cute blue eyed short haired blonde that he’s had his eye on, for the last couple of years. She is younger than he is. He is black!

His parents didn’t like the idea of him dating a white girl. That’s old-fashioned, but I know his Dad, he’s a good-guy ... just stuck in the past with old ideas.

There are a few interracial couples in the side by side elementary and high schools. I see no problem with it. He is the only black person I regularly speak to. There are three black teachers I’ve seen, but yet to have one for a class.

Chess Club started up, so K and I parted, once a week. She got onto the bus and went home. I came home about an hour after that. I wasn’t the best player inside the club, although I knew I could have been. I enjoyed the competition and the camaraderie—it was fun.

After it’s over, I’d find a place and cut loose my Super Speed. I must’ve gone much faster ... my shirt was ripped. Mom asked what had happened and I explained. She suggested that I took a trip to Smallville and buy myself some new clothes.

Kara overheard our conversation and insinuated her way into the trip. After we got a jacket for the cold, for her, I really didn’t mind and we got there, walking together. That’s what my pretty sister wanted!

We found a men’s clothing store called Chester’s Clothes and I went over to the shirt section. Mom suggested I got three new shirts, being careful to get them big enough, to last through my next growth spurt. At 12, I was 5 feet 8—K was 5 feet 2 ... with eyes of blue.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.