1952_towns_reinvention - Cover

1952_towns_reinvention

Copyright© 2016 by Little Abner

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - In 1952 a small town is changed by a Preacher whose wife demands sexual freedom. He gives it to her and the entire town changes. The story is told through the eyes of a sixteen year old boy whose unintentional interruption of the Preacher and his wife having sex in the church.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Interracial   Nudism  

After the Clayborn’s left, I got dressed and finished filling the wood box, then stomped through the snow to Bev’s house. Mr. Allen answered the door, and hustled me into the mud room. “What in the world boy. What brings you out in this weather?”

“I was bored and thought I would come over and see what Bev is up to.”

“Well I think she is as bored as you were, she’s in her room reading I would guess. Say, I’ve got a question for you. I wasn’t at the Sunday night meeting at the church, and from what I hear it was ... How should I put it, remarkable?”

“Different,” I said, taking my coat off.

“Is it true that your sister got... ?”

“yeah, fucked.” I said.

“In church?”

“Yeah, in front of everyone. Dad fucked Mrs. McGuire and Mr. McGuire fucked my sister Sue.”

“Unbelievable.” He said. “What is this world coming to?”

“You should have been there. He really made sense.”

“He did, did he?”

“Yeah, otherwise do you think Mr. and Mrs. McGuire would have done what they did? He said it was a revelation from God, so how can it be wrong?”

“Indeed.”

“The Clayborns came over to our house. The Reverend and Mrs. Mouser were there with us, we all were naked, and after talking to the reverend, the Clayborn’s took off their clothes. We all sat naked and drank our coco.”

“The Clayborn’s?”

“Yeah she has real nice tits.”

“I bet,” he said. and I noticed that the bulge in the front of his pants was growing. “So come on Wednesday and bring a razor.” I added.

“A razor?”

“Yes. We’re having a pussy shaving ceremony.”

“Oh, I wouldn’t miss that,” he said laughing. “But I bet my family will have something to say about a shaving. Especially Bev. She loves her blond pussy hair.”

“It’s blond?”

“Oh, you didn’t know?”

“How could I? I thought about it, but I haven’t seen it.”

“Oh I don’t know. I just thought you were friends, and friends talk.” He said.

“Well that never came up in our conversation. I thought it would be red, since she has red hair.”

“You would think so, wouldn’t you?”

“Well, she’s upstairs. Bev, you have company.” He called out.

She came bounding down the stairs.” Jim, how nice to see you. Its’ so boring with all that snow and stuff.”

“Yeah, but not at my house.” I said.

“I heard,” she said lowering her voice. “Right in church huh?”

“Phyllis said, that Mrs. McGuire and Sue actually did it, right next to the pulpit. Oooo, it gives me shivers.”

“Yeah and Wednesday, we’re all suppose to be there and the women are getting shaved.”

“I don’t have a beard.”

“Not your face,” I said laughing. “Down yonder.” I said pointing.

“Oh, my. Down yonder,” she said looking down. “I think that is one meeting I’ll miss.”

“Don’t want to lose your blond hair?”

“Who told you it was blond?”

“A little birdie, “ I said looking at Mr. Allen, who was smiling back while pretending to read the newspaper.

“Well the little birdie had better keep his mouth shut,” she said looking at her father.

“If you want to continue to be a member of the church you have to be there, he said everyone, including children, sixteen and over, and that they are to bring their razors.”

“I like my hair, down there. I waited for ever for it to grow, now I have to cut it?”

“Not all of it, just the part that grows around the lips of your pussy.”

“With everyone watching?”

“With everyone watching and doing the same. He will be blessing each of us into the new church of love and happiness.”

“Did you see your sister?”

“Of course, I see her every day now. Our whole family goes nude in the house, that is if it’s warm enough.”

“Your mother and father!”

“Yes, my mother, father, sister and me. Last night the Reverend and Mrs. Mouser stayed with us, and Debbie.”

“Debbie?”

“Yeah, Marlene told me that she went up and ... and...”

“Yeah she put the guy’s dick in her mouth and sucked them.”

“She put their nasty things in her mouth?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.