1952_towns_reinvention
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2016 by Little Abner

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - In 1952 a small town is changed by a Preacher whose wife demands sexual freedom. He gives it to her and the entire town changes. The story is told through the eyes of a sixteen year old boy whose unintentional interruption of the Preacher and his wife having sex in the church.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Interracial   Nudism  

That evening our entire family was in church for the Sunday night service. This was unusual; we never went to church on Sunday or Wednesday nights. This time we dutifully sat next to Dorothy and Debbie in the front row. I understood why when I saw Dad pull Dorothy’s dress up and started to finger her slit. The only person who could see was the reverend standing in the pulpit.

“As I was standing there,” the reverend was saying, “I had a revelation, a revelation that sent me to my office and the bible, with a clear vision of what God was telling me. He said that love is the most powerful emotion that man has, and that hate and deceit was totally absent in the face of love. Further, that love should be toward your fellow brother and sister.”

He was met by a thunderous “Amen.”

“I tell you Brothers and Sisters, it is impossible to hate while in the throws of love, and I mean love making. Not just a verbal declaration of love, such as I love you Brother, and I love you Sister. No it is an act of love and no love can compete with love between a man and a woman, when she has allowed him to penetrate her being with his manhood.”

There was a rustling and shuffling of feet heard throughout the sanctuary, there was a couple of whispered Amens, other than that there was silence.

“I can tell by the look on your faces that you are somewhat bewildered. Is it because the act of love is so disgusting?”

There was a murmuring, and a few faint ‘no’s’.

“Is it because you have been taught that it’s okay to openly display your hatred, but you’re not supposed to display love?”

Again, there was a rustling, and a couple of ladies got up to leave.”

“Please Sisters don’t leave. Sit and hear me out.” They wandered back and sat down. It was quiet; the only sound I could hear was dad’s finger going in and out of the preacher’s wife’s cunt.

“Tell me Sisters, do you know of any love deeper than the love between a man and a woman while he is buried in her body?”

Mrs. Goddard said. “No brother.”

“Then what is the problem? Is it that if I wanted to enter your body, that you just don’t love me enough to allow it?”

Silence.

“If I demonstrated true love to you, here now, by allowing my beautiful wife to be loved in front of you, my congregation, would that convince you of my sincerity?”

Again Silence.

“Brother Stinson, can you come up here?”

Dad pulled his finger out of the dripping cunt and went up to stand by Reverend Mouser. “Do you love your family, Brother Stinson?”

“Yes,” my father replied

“If I told you to make love to your wife here and now would you do it, just to demonstrate your love?”

“Yes.”

There was a gasp from the congregation.

“Do you love me and my family?”

“Yes.”

“If my beautiful wife told you that she loves you and your family, could you, would you make love to my wife here and now?”

Dad looked out into the congregation, and saw that their mouths were agape, Dad said, “yes.”

“Sister McGuire,” he said. “You are here with your husband and son. Do you love your husband and son?”

“Yes,” she replied in a tiny voice.

“Would you open your body up for your husband?”

“Here and now?” she asked.

“Yes, what difference does it make? You love your husband, he loves you, I’m sure you have intercourse, probably on a daily basis. So why must you always love him at another time?”

“It isn’t done,” she said.

“Do you have an ugly body?”

“No.”

“Does he have an ugly body?”

“No.”

“Does your son have an ugly body?”

“No, I don’t think so. I haven’t seen it in some time.”

“Well then would it be so bad if you showed us your body, and if someone made love to you? I’m not talking about sex, and to be blunt, I’m not talking about fucking.” There was a gasp, “What I’m talking about is love. The act of love, with a man’s penis buried testicle deep in your vagina. With the entire congregation as witnesses.”

“Who would it be?” she asked.

“One of us. Brother Stinson, or your son perhaps.”

“My son?”

“Yes why not. What love is deeper than a mother and her son? Brothers and Sisters, would you stay and witness Sister McGuire’s expression of love?”

Reverend Mouser was surprised that there was an Amen that arose from the congregation. “Yes Amen. That is what I’m talking about. Sister would you come up here and stand by me, you too Brother McGuire.”

Helen McGuire and her husband Brent went up and stood next to the Reverend. “Sister, look down at the front pew. What do you see?”

“I see Sister Mouser, and Brother Stinson’s family.”

“Is there anything else?”

“Sister Mouser has her dress up and her private parts are showing.”

“Do you think that her private parts, as you put it, are ugly?”

“No.”

“Do you know why I asked you to come up here?”

“No.”

“It’s because first you are a beautiful woman, you have full breasts, and you are wearing the only apparel that a woman should wear, a dress. So many of the ladies are wearing pants. Pants that were made for a man. So would you lift your dress and show your Brothers and Sisters?”

“I don’t know.”

“Sister, if I drew a line in the sand, what would it remind you of?”

“I don’t know.”

“Sister Dorothy can you stand up and lift your dress for Sister McGuire? Now sister what do you see. Isn’t it just a line. You see, what you’re so worried about showing us is usually nothing more than a small indentation in the mons of a woman. Oh, yes in some cases there is a bit of flesh showing but is it more or less flesh than I’m showing you right now?” and with that he stuck out his tongue.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.