1952_towns_reinvention - Cover

1952_towns_reinvention

Copyright© 2016 by Little Abner

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - In 1952 a small town is changed by a Preacher whose wife demands sexual freedom. He gives it to her and the entire town changes. The story is told through the eyes of a sixteen year old boy whose unintentional interruption of the Preacher and his wife having sex in the church.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Interracial   Nudism  

It was morning, Saturday Morning and we were all around the table, that is everyone but dad, being a logger he usually works 6 days a week when he can. When it rains he can’t work because of mud, but we’ve been having some nice warm, and cloudless Oregon days, so he was out and in the woods by daybreak.

We sat with plates full of eggs, bacon and toast, waiting for mother to sit before we started eating. She placed her plate on the table sat, and bowed her head, and gave thanks for the food we were about to eat, and asked that our family be blessed, and with a small grin, said, “And Lord please don’t forget Otis, and Willie.”

Sue’s head snapped up and she looked at mother and then at me. Mother passed the butter to her, and said, “An interesting name, Otis.”

Sue lowered her head took the butter and spread some on her toast.

“Oh, and Sue, your father has asked that we save our undies for Sunday.”

“Sunday?” she said with a puzzled look on her face.

“Yes, Sundays, he feels that it is a waste of money to buy undies while we are just around the house and you at school. After all who can see?”

“What about Jim. Does he wear undies?”

“Yes, you see with buttons down the front of their pants, it is possible, in fact likely that their penis could go out between the buttons and become exposed to the world. You wouldn’t want Otis to catch a cold.”

Sue nearly choked on her toast.

“Would you?”

“No mother, but if we can’t wear any at home, then I don’t think they should.”

“You’ve got a point; I’ll discuss it with your father. I must tell you that he was very delighted with his bath last night, and he would like for it to continue. On the other hand I enjoyed my bath as well.”

“Now Sue, why in the world would you name your brother’s cock after a big Dog?”

“I don’t know.”

“Don’t you lie to me young lady.”

“I saw his thing once. I

“Who’s thing?”

“Otis, the dog. It was ... It was ... different.”

“It’s a cock baby, on a man, dog, horse, it’s always a cock. So you saw this big dog’s cock. What was different about it?”

“It was shaped different. It was pointed. Not like Daddy’s or Jim’s it was pointed.”

“Oh, so you got a good close up look at it?”

“Yes, Karen showed me. She played with it a lot.”

“And, it was red, wasn’t it?” Mom said.

Sue’s mouth flew open and her egg fell back to her plate. “Yu ... yeah.”

“Did you touch it?”

“Yes,” she murmured.

“Is that all you did? Now don’t lie.”

“No. That’s not all,” she said pushing her food around on her plate with her fork.

“Well, we’re interested in hearing what you did,” Mom continued, as she took another bite. “Aren’t you interested in Sue’s adventure?” she asked looking at me.

“Karen licked it.” She said in a small voice.

“I’m not asking what Karen did, what did you do?”

“I licked it too.”

“Just licked?”

“No we sucked it.” She said with tears welling up in her eyes. “I’m sorry Momma, it was, it was ... so...”

“Wicked?”

“Yes, it was so tempting. I saw Karen do it and it looked, so dirty, I didn’t want to do it, but then she did it some more and I got this feeling between my legs and in my stomach and I just had to do it.” By now tears were running down her cheeks, and her face was red with embarrassment.

“It’s okay, baby. Jim, when was the last time I said, ‘don’t suck a dog cock?”

“Never Momma,” I said. “Okay, it still isn’t a rule. If you want to suck a cock, more power to you, nobody was hurt. Did you enjoy it?”

“Yes,” she said wiping her tears. “I couldn’t get it out of my mind for days.”

“I can well imagine. Now, there are a few things changing in the house. I talked it over with your father. We are going to be a bit looser. I mean, we aren’t going to be so modest, if you see my naked body, I’m not going to protest, if you watch your sister suck your father’s cock, no one will care. We need to be a bit careful next week, because your Aunt Jill will be visiting us. Jim will clean up the room above the garage, so she will have a clean place to stay. If the weather turns real bad, then we’ll put a mattress in the bathroom for her. Any Questions?”

“Now Jim is going to show me his magazines, and maybe we can compare Sue’s and mine to those in the magazine. How would you like that?”

“Yes. Moma,” Sue and I responded.

“Now after you’ve finished eating, finish your chores and then get busy on the garage room.

...

It was noon by the time we finished the garage and our chores, Mom called us to lunch. She had potato soup and crackers on the table we all sat down, and Mom asked Sue to say the prayer.

“Thank you for this meal that is prepared before us, and thank you for my wonderful family, mother, father, brother, and Kitty, Willie and Otis.”

We ate quietly, you could feel the sexual tension, we didn’t know where all of this was leading. Aunt Jill would be arriving on Monday, a week early. We didn’t have a telephone so Mom didn’t find out until the postman arrived with a penny post card. My Aunt Jill is my mother’s younger sister. She looks a lot like Mom, blond hair, 5 ft, 4 in, maybe 110 pounds. She had lips that I like to call pouty, and her tits were a bit smaller than Mom’s. I think she wears a bra though, because they don’t bounce like Mom’s, or Sue’s for that matter.

Mom says that Aunt Jill has just broken up with her boyfriend, well actually her fiancé, so we should be careful around her, she could be in a lot of pain. She is now staying with my grandparents in Salem, I asked Mom why she didn’t stay at grandma’s house, and she said it was a long story, and that for right now it was better that she be with us.

“What was it like,” I asked looking at Sue.

“What was what like?”

“Sucking a dog?” I said blowing on a spoon full of soup.

“None of your business.” She said looking down in her plate.

“Come on tell us. It sounds neat,” I said.

“I’ve been thinking about all day.”

“I bet you have,” she said. “Instead of asking me, why don’t you try it?”

“I’m not a freak.”

“James are you calling your sister a freak?”

“No Momma.”

“Well it sure sounded like it to me. Your sister is quite right. If you want to know what it is like to suck a dog’s cock you should do it. Nothing wrong with that. You can’t consider yourself queer if you suck a dog.”

“Can you explain explain why your brother’s hard on bothered you when you’ve been with Otiz? It doesn’t seem like your any stranger to cocks, not after sucking a dog.”

“That was a long time ago Momma.”

“When? It couldn’t have been too long, you’re how old now, 16?”

“yes Momma. I was fourteen.”

“Fourteen? Did you do it only once?”

“No Momma, how long did you do it? When was the last time?”

“Last month Momma.”

“That’s when the Steven’s moved isn’t it?”

“Yes Momma. Karen invited me over for a goodbye suck.”

“Is that all that happened?”

“No Momma, Karen let Otis fuck her.”

“Is that the only time the dog fucked her?”

“No Momma, she did it a lot.”

“And you watched?”

“I helped.”

“Did the dog fuck you?”

“Once.”

“When was that?”

“The day before they left, last month. I’m sorry Momma, I’m not a virgin any more.”

“Yes you are, baby. Dogs don’t count. You are a virgin until a man puts his cock into you. Did you like it?”

“Yes Momma.” She said moving her spoon around in her soup.

“It didn’t hurt?”

“A little bit, but I broke my ... myself.”

“Your cherry?”

“Yea, my cherry with a candle.”

“When?”

“When I was eight.”

“Hummmm. So early. Did that hurt?”

“Yeah a lot. I got a lot of blood, it was really scary.”

“Well you seem no worse for wear, did you enjoy the dog?”

“After the pain went away it was wonderful, until he started to put that big part into me.”

“What big part?” I asked.

“His knot,” Mom said. “It can be quite painful.”

“You know?” Sue asked.

“How do you think I know it was red? Of course, it’s been a while but I’ve known Gladys Stewart for many years, and Otis for a few too.”

“You and Mrs. Stewart?” Sue said.

“Yes, we indulged you might say. It is very interesting ... I knew Karen was getting fucked, I didn’t know you were too. It wasn’t my first dog though. I grew up on your grandfather’s farm and he was out fucking the sheep, and I let our dog fuck me when I was nine. Mother helped.”

“Grandmother helped a dog fuck you?” I said my mouth full of potato soup.

“Don’t talk with your mouth full.”

“Sorry Mom. Does Dad know?”

“Of course we don’t keep secrets in this house. I know you children have had your little secrets but actually we knew all the time what was going on. You two aren’t very quiet while having an orgasm, and you two, pointing to Sue and me, leave a mess all over the sheets. Did you think I wouldn’t notice?”

“Does Aunt Jill know?” Sue asked.

“I don’t think so, she’s younger than me. She might though. Bruno died when I was eleven, and your Aunt Jill was only seven, so I don’t know if she knew. I doubt if he was fucking her at that age.”

“Did you get another dog?”

“Yes, but he was, how can I put it, a bit extreme. He was a Saint Bernard, and he was large, very large, and his tools were massive. Not even mother could handle him easily. Bruno, was a Golden Retriever, he was large, but not massive.”

“What did you name the Saint Bernard,” Sue asked.

“King,” Mom said. “I called him King Dong. You children have to remember, we lived in the high mountains at the time. We had no near neighbors, and no school. The school teacher came around every two weeks and gave us our lessons, and checked our work. There was only us, your grandparents, your Aunt Jill, and Uncle Dave and Robert. So if we were going to learn about sex, it was family, and the dog. It was acceptable in our part of the world.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.