28 November 2006 - Cover

28 November 2006

Copyright© 2016 by Mustang

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Dan and Vicky give Angie a rather unusual job interview..."I'm sure you are wondering why I asked you to dress so sexy for our meeting." "Yes I am. I've never shown so much cleavage and leg before for a job interview. I feel I'm dressed like a sexy slut." "A very classy looking sexy slut, if I may say so." Dan admired. "Yes you may say so." her face reddening from his close attention.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Angie wanted him now, and caressing his cock guided it to her hungry pussy. The head easily entered her wet hole, and she sighed as he began to fuck her. Dan savoured every inch that his cock sank deeper into her pussy. You get only one first time, and he was going to make the most of it.

“After all these months of waiting, I finally have you fucking me!” She moaned, kissing him.

Angie’s legs locked her lover in place, and they gripped each other tightly. Her hands smoothed up and down his back, at one point touching Vicky’s hand. Her body gently rocked, yielding to his steady fucking motion.

“Now Cindy and I can compare notes about what a good fuck you are,” she teased, kissing him.

“I’ll enjoy the experience with you both equally,” he continued. Their shared kisses were only interrupted by her urging his lips to suckle her nipples.

“I know I have good-sized tits, and I love having them felt,” she said, and his hand bonded to one, then the other.


Dan could feel his pressure building and managed to curb the urge to cum. “You didn’t finish already, did you? I didn’t hear a word from you,” she asked of his hesitation.

“No, I didn’t, but I was close.”

“From experience, I can tell you Dan is able to hold off cumming a few times, making him a fantastic fuck!” Vicky complimented him, smoothing her hand over his bare ass.

Angie noticed a shadow move over her and looked up to see two naked, well-breasted women holding hands. “It’s not uncommon for people to pull over and watch others fuck or blow jobs. It’s sort of a compliment,” he explained. She observed the two kissing and caressing each other’s tit. Once they moved on, Angie smiled at Vicky, her face warming.

“This time, when you’re ready to cum, don’t hold back,” she desired, and he agreed. He then moved his hands to cup her ass cheeks and resumed fucking her. Angie held his face in her hands, giving him appreciative kisses.

It turned her on to feel him snorting his hard breaths through his nose against her cheek as he fucked her. This time, once the pressure peaked, he erupted like a volcano, “Rahh, umph, umph, uhhh!” He grunted into her.

Some of his climaxes were stronger than others, and this one was immense. Angie held him tight to her breasts as she felt his body shudder.

“Mmm, doesn’t he sound so, uh, wow, when he cums?” Vicky commented.

“He sure does!” Angie let out a relaxing sigh and kissed him.


Dan was spent and needed to relax, but his pleasure wasn’t finished with Angie. He drew back on his haunches, his cream dripping out of her. “I see towels are available; can you hand me one, please?” Angie asked.

“As you’re about to discover, you don’t need a towel after Dan has fucked you.”

He kissed Angie, then his lips traced his earlier trail down her body. “He’s going to eat my pussy after he just fucked me?” She shouldn’t believe it. Dan settled between her legs and dutifully cleaned her up. He spread several swaths of cum over each nipple, and she had to watch him lick it off.

“Oh fuuckk!” She exclaimed, watching his cum vanish into his mouth. Angie was panting just as hard as Dan from the sensation, and pulling him up, she smothered him with appreciative kisses.

“You don’t know how I had to resist going down and joining Dan to lick your pussy clean,” Vicky admitted.


They relaxed, taking several sips of their drinks and talking. Dan sat between his two loves, watching the action in the room. Angie looked on at the various couples fucking, giving blow jobs, or having sexy sixty-nines. What was beginning to increase her curiosity was the sight of two women having sex.

She glanced at Vicky and her full tits, imagining her nipples in her mouth. Vicky turned to Dan and noticed Angie looking at her. Their eyes lingered on each other, and Angie’s heart quickened at the thought of being with her.

She heard the moans of a woman cumming and looked to the next group. The woman’s climax was caused by her female lover. She had fantasized about being with another woman, and looking at Vicky’s sexy body, she finally succumbed to her desires.

“Vicky, would you like to dance with me?” She inquired, a nervous smile on her face.

“Of course I would!” She stood, offering her hand to Angie, leading her to the dance floor. They began to move to the beat of the rock music, their eyes never leaving each other’s gaze. Dan grinned, watching their sexy bodies move almost in unison to the strong beat.

After the song ended, a slow one began, and Vicky turned to go to Dan. “Vicky, I’d like to keep dancing with you.”

“Are you sure, because we’d be holding each other in our arms?”

“I’m sure, please, I want to try,” Angie replied, offering her open arms. Vicky quickly went to her and lightly put her arms on her hips. Moving closer, their bare breasts touched, then were pressed flatter as they embraced. They experienced a mixture of coolness and warmth from their breasts as they drew closer.

Vicky had danced naked like this at home with Karen many times, though this was her first with another woman. Their pulses quickened as they began to move in a slow, small circle.

Vicky brushed her knuckles over Angie’s soft face. “You are incredibly beautiful. I hope this day is the beginning of a long and lasting friendship.”

“I’m sure it will be,” she agreed. Angie looked Vicky in the eyes and nervously raised a hand to caress her right tit. Vicky shifted her gaze to her hand, fingers touching her breast, then back to her eyes. Angie couldn’t refuse the touch of Vicky’s hand on her tit.

The song continued, but to Angie, the world slowed to a stop. As the two lovers’ lips touched for the first time, their eyes darted toward each other and then closed. Both their hearts were ready to burst out of their chests as warm, soft lips touched again. They smiled shyly at each other, touching foreheads.

“I would like to try...” Angie spoke softly.

“And so would I, with you,” she agreed.


This time, mounting passion was put into their kisses, and Angie moaned softly, accepting Vicky’s probing tongue. They broke their embrace only to hold hands and return to Dan.

“Wow, do you two know how incredibly beautiful and sensual you looked together?” He praised them while hugging and kissing them.

“I believe we do,” Vicky said, glancing at his semi-hard cock.

“I’d like to try with Vicky,” Angie blushed, hugging her and leading her to a seat. Dan sat beside Angie, smoothing a hand over her soft skin.

Arms went around each other, but hands couldn’t remain still. Light, soft kisses soon became long and passionate. Angie lowered her head and felt her lips on her nipples, her instinct telling her to suckle her lips to her breast. She exhaled heavily as one nipple sucked on her, followed by the other. Angie returned the pleasure of feeling her hard buds between her lips.

They exchanged several more kisses before locking gazes. Vicky lowered Angie onto the seat. Her legs opened to accept her lover, feeling the pressure of her naked body on hers. Soft hands couldn’t stay still, causing shivers in both of them, both of whom were already breathing heavily. Vicky kissed her again, and then her lips and tongue began to explore her new lover.

Vicky’s hard nipples brushed across her skin as she kissed her shoulders, and her neck moved to her firm nipples. Gently pursed between her lips, they were teasingly pulled up. Angie smiled up at Dan as she felt Vicky’s mouth trace across her ribs and flat stomach. She was delighted to feel his hands kneading her tits like baker’s dough.

Angie’s body jolted as Vicky kissed the sensitive, ticklish parts of her stomach. With her hands on her shoulders, she felt herself sinking lower and lower. Hot breaths cooled as she kissed and licked her soft fleshy mound from hip bone to navel.

Vicky’s short, dark hair was matted with excitement. She adjusted her position, dropping her head closer to her body. Her fingers gently parted her lips, revealing her glistening moisture, and she moaned softly as her nostrils inhaled her aroma.

Vicky surrounded her pussy with kisses, teasingly delaying the inevitable. Lips lightly kissed her button, and Angie’s body reacted instantly. Vicky’s lips pressed to Angie’s, gently pulling them up and letting them fold open for her.

Angie inhaled a soft gasp as she finally felt her tongue flicker on her wet flesh and enter her. She raised her head, needing to see this woman’s mouth making love to her pussy.

Vicky tried to use restraint, to remain slow and gentle, but she couldn’t control her enthusiasm. Until now, Karen and young Cindy’s pussies were the only ones she had experienced, and the moment was too much for her. She increased her actions as if her tongue were a miniature cock.


Angie’s body jolted several times from Vicky’s exploring tongue. She closed her eyes, letting her other senses experience this wonderful sensation. She couldn’t help moaning with pleasure, placing a hand lightly on her lover’s head.

She opened her eyes to see Dan’s smile. “Oh Dan, this is unbelievable!” She sighed. She invited his hands to massage her tits again and could feel a wonderful sensation growing inside her.

“Vicky ... I’m ... uhhh, uhhh, uhhh, uhhh!” She grunted loudly. Vicky had to cling to her wildly moving ass cheeks and moaned her approval as she drank her distinct tasting nectar. Her body spasmed several more times, slowly coming down from her incredible high.

“Fuuckk, what a strong cum, thank you, Vicky!”

“If was my pleasure! Your pussy tastes so fucking delicious! I know my Karen would love to taste you too.”

“I think I’d like to try her too,” she envisioned.


Angie sat up, exhaled deeply, and smothered Vicky with appreciative kisses. “Now, I’d like to return the affection,” she said, prompting Vicky onto her back.

Vicky spread her legs, her shaved pussies glistening from aroused moisture. “Do you always shave your pussy?”

“Yes, I love the expression on men’s faces when I flash them my bare pussy. I could shave yours too if you’d like to try it.”

“I’d like to feel what it’s like to have a bare pussy.”

Vicky motioned Angie on top of her. As their lips met again, their breasts flattened into breasts. She wanted so much to be the aggressor, but she knew the love had to come from Angie first.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.