Life, Death, and Life - Cover

Life, Death, and Life

 

Chapter 11

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Their parents passing, left six children, in their teens, home alone to grieve, grow up, and go forward with their lives.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   BDSM   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Slow  

After a small breakfast, the six of us, had packed up and checked out, on our way to take a tour of the Oklahoma City National Memorial & Museum. It was emotional, not for just the victims of the event on April 19th, 1995, that killed 168 people, but 4/19 was also our mother’s birthday, causing a lot of bubbling, crying, and outright sobbing.

From there, we traveled to the Science Museum and found a place inside called Curiocity, a place for kids of all ages. Faith and Claire went off together, leaving us to walk at our own leisurely pace.

When they caught up with us, they started talking a mile a minute telling us all they had done and seen.

From there, we found a Subway we went in and ordered food to go, then headed on our way.

Only 1,005 miles to Surprise, Arizona (Three more days, I hoped!)


However, at the Subway, we changed to Flynn driving, which meant most everyone else changed positions in the Odyssey, putting Anne next to him, and DD and me in the back, eating and kissing. The two youngest, in the middle were both eating and giggling.

Four hours later, we were stopping, and it was a gas and potty stop, with all the girls getting out, with Flynn paying at the pump. I went inside to pee, and Faith was being hassled by a very rude tall fellow.

I felt it necessary to come to her rescue, so, I walked over and said, “Hey Baby, we need to get going,” slapping her on her butt.

She looked at me, with her eyes glistening, and said, “Can’t you get enough, Big Brother? We fucked for four hours last night. Keep your zipper up until we get back in the car, please?”

“You know how much I love you, don’t you, get going?”

She smiled and broke for the bathroom, leaving the guy in her wake. However, he wasn’t smart enough to just leave, and said, “You hitting that? Man, she is hot!”

I got him to walk a little closer and I whispered loudly, “She’s my sister, dude! The best pussy I ever had. If you got a sister, go for it!”

He had a sinister look on his face and walked away.

“I am so hot for you, right now, Richie!”

“That was all for no-neck, my dear gorgeous nymphet!” I confirmed that, in case he was watching us, by giving her a quite amazing kiss on her open mouth!

She seemed to melt in my arms, and I told her to get back to the car, I still needed to pee!


Back on our way, Diana scooted over next to me, she quickly remarked, “Did you really tell everyone in the store that all brothers should make a move on their sisters?”

“Not everybody, just the thug who was hitting on Faith. He looked 25,” I said. “I was making it up as I went, DoubleD!”

“He was so cool,” Faith said. “The guy was taller and bigger than Rich, but he diffused the situation.”

“And he may get home and molest his sister against her will?” DD said.

I didn’t have a snappy retort to that.

“I don’t mind being molested by Richard,” Faith said. “Neither do I,” Claire added.

“Hey!” my twin said.

“I don’t care who molests me,” Diana said, “Either Rich or Flynn, or both at the same time.”

“Ooooh,” Faith said, “Both at the same time, that means one in my pussy and the other...”

“Don’t say that out loud,” I asked...

“And the other in my ass, at the same time,” she finished.

“My goodness,” Claire said. “I’m getting wet just thinking about that.”

“Me too,” Anne said.

Of course, Flynn said, “That sounds fascinating, from my point of view, Rich!”

“We’re stopping in Albuquerque,” I announced.

No response ... it got quiet, as Diana cuddled up next to me. Mile marker after mile marker of I-80 went by and I was making very good time. Just about the only thing on the roads with us were 18-wheelers of all types.

I got myself behind one of them and he was clearly driving too fast, but I got into the ‘Rocking chair’ and matched his speed ... until I saw the ‘Welcome to Gallup’ sign.

I pulled off the 80 and found the Hilton Garden Inn, as the ‘Family’ started to wake up en masse.

“Are we already in Albuquerque, Lover?” my beautiful Diana said stretching her arms big and wide.

“We are in Gallup, likely our last stop before we end up where we are buying a home, everyone.”

There was a group ‘Yeah.’


We checked in, getting two rooms with two doubles.

Despite many of them getting a nap during the drive, we all went straight down for an extended rest.

Faith stripped naked and joined Diana and I in our bed, and she surreptitiously went under the sheets pulled me from my boxers and began a quite amazing blow job.

Diana didn’t dissuade her and started kissing me at the same time.


After a shower of Faith, DD, and me, we started looking for a place to live in Surprise, 300 miles to our southwest, and the first listing on the first page of realtor.com was a five-bedroom four bath place for only $369,900.

After a knock and the others came into our room, it appeared that my bro and his kin did the same lookup and found the same listing.

Flynn deferred to me to make the call to have a private look-see of the place the following day at 2pm. The Real Estate Agent was more than happy to accommodate us.

Me and my thriple went to look at it, and it would be perfect for all of us to live. I didn’t tell Gloria, from Opendoor Realty there would be 6 of us. Diana mentioned we hoped to have some more children and the place was just the right size for our entire brood with room for the children we hoped to have.

DD tried to help by holding her tummy and saying, “I can’t wait to get pregnant!”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.