Life, Death, and Life - Cover

Life, Death, and Life

 

Chapter 10

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Their parents passing, left six children, in their teens, home alone to grieve, grow up, and go forward with their lives.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   BDSM   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Slow  

A creature of habit, I always turn to my right getting up from bed.

However, a body stopped me, it was Faith.

“Hello, Daddy, you’re hard again, aren’t you? Can I help you with that?”

Wh - What?

“You already gave me a very satisfying blow job earlier, my dear. I’m OK!”

“Can we make out?”

“Why are you being so ... naughty?” I asked her.

“I don’t know, but I’m enjoying it. Especially when you are around me,” she said. “Hold me, please?”

She is just too cute and I wrapped around her as much as I could.

“Squeeze my titties, please?” she whispered to me.

I only had one hand available, so my left hand took hold of her left breast and she was happy, and quickly asleep.

From behind me, I felt a hand on my nuts. “Is that you, Diana?”

“It’s not Flynn,” she said. “She’s only 14, Richard.”

“I know that, but she is also very sweet, and I have a tough time saying no to her, about anything.”

“That seems obvious, you still love me more, don’t you?”

“Absolutely, my dear DD,” I responded.

She moved to right behind me, and let go.


A mighty kiss woke we me up, and I opened my eyes to Diana’s mouth on mine, and Faith was taking a ride on my dick. Please be a dream, Please!

“Ooooh, Daddy,” my youngest sister said. “I love your bog cock in my tight little pussy, so much!”

“Ride him, Baby, ride him,” Diana said. “Make him cum inside you and make a baby, I know he wants to.”

What?

Diana got up, turned to face Faith, and climbed on my face. She had taken off her panties and I was officially in a threesome with two of my own biological sisters.

I may have dreamed about this a few years ago, but I never thought it would happen.

Diana tasted nice, so I stuck my tongue as deep as I could, making her squeal in the process.

It was so loud, all three from the adjoining room, came through the door.

“Richard!”

That was my brother!

Claire giggled loudly, getting Faiths attention.

They all watched, with Anne closing the door behind them.

“Climb up and join us?” Diana said.

it was only a queen bed, but they all got naked, Flynn got on his back, while Anne and Claire worked together to get him hard.

Claire got up and planted herself on his pole, and Anne got on his face, and voila, we were all fucking, side by side.

I hoped the bed wouldn’t break under us all.

While my brother and I were being double teamed, Diana and Anne started making out as did Faith and Claire.

Lots of sucking noises, skin slapping against skin and lot and lots of moaning and groaning was happening between the six siblings.

After Diana came in my mouth, twice, she got up and off me, stopping to make out while Faith was causing me to be very near an explosion up inside her.

“Är inte detta fantastiska, Fred?”

“Jag instämmer helt, Henrik!”

“That’s not fair, talking Swedish?” Diana said.

“Too bad,” I said. “It’s our way to keep you four from driving us crazy.”

“Daddy,” Faith said, “Since we have all become so close, could you and Flynn give all of us a double when we get to Surprise?”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.