Girl Scout Troop Master - Cover

Girl Scout Troop Master

Copyright© 2016 by Wyden Long

Chapter 8

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Hermit meets bus load of Girl Scouts in peril. What should he do?

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Aliens   Extra Sensory Perception   Post Apocalypse   Harem   Orgy   Black Female   Nudism  

Where the hell did they come from and why hadn’t anyone noticed they were coming before they were in our midst? I looked out the window and there was a scruffy looking hillbilly in camo hunting gear holding one of my girls in each arm. He had a deer rifle slung over his back and seemed to be trying to get his pecker out without loosening his grip on Tawny and Kitaen.

Just as I was about to come out swinging, I noticed his jaw grow slack and his vision to become glazed. He didn’t fall over, but Tawny and Kitaen were easily able to disengage and put their loincloths back in place. Rufus stood in place, in some sort of suspended animation. What were these girls up to?

While I was trying to make sense of things, Bambi led the rest of the girls and a group of five additional hillbillys in camo gear into the clearing. The men looked like extras from “Deliverance”. All had the same vacant stare as Rufus. I had no idea of his real name, but Rufus seemed to fit.

“What are you doing here?”, she asked.

“We are hunting deer”, he answered in a monotone.

“Have you found any?”

“A few.”

“How long have you been here?”

“About a week.”

“You will return to your camp and have no memory of having seen us. You will no longer come to this part of the mountain and will discourage anyone else you meet from doing so. Simply tell them that this part is hunted out. Is that clear?”

“Yes, Ma’am.”

“Now go.”

“Yes, Ma’am.” They turned in step and marched off the way they had come.

“Whew! What did I just see?”

“You saw an example of the capabilities we have learned. We find that this sort of response is much more satisfactory in the long run than violence. Don’t you agree?”

“Uh, yeah, but you have to realize I never saw anyone pull a trick like that before.”

“On the other hand, they won’t believe that they have, either. Will they?”

“I suppose you are right. Are you controlling me in a similar manner?”

“Does it matter? If we could control you in that way, we could probably cause you to forget what you saw, couldn’t we?”.

“Seems reasonable. Confucius must have been thinking of a similar situation when he commented about rape.”

“We wouldn’t know, would we?”

“TMI, TMI”, I shouted, putting my hands over my ears.

“TMI?”

“Yes. Too damned many imponderables. Anybody here wanna fuck?”

“I do, I do, I do, I do...”

“That’s better. Cum with me to the Casbah.”


We settled into an easy way of life. Days came and days went. More and more of the girls began sporting little pooch bellies. It shouldn’t be long before they would all be knocked up. Then what? I had grown so accustomed to non-stop nookie that the threat of an end to the nookie train left me in a cold sweat.

“Is this going to be the end of the nookie?”, I wondered aloud.

“Don’t worry, Gramps. All of us had a biologic imperative to have you impregnate us, but we are still too young to have had enough, just because we are pregnant. In fact, some of us who were mainly interested in getting our eggs fertilized didn’t begin to fully appreciate the joy of sex with you until we had the required part out of the way. Now it’s all fun.”

“That is certainly welcome news. I can’t imagine a more pleasant existence than being here with all my necessities fully taken care of, as well as an unending supply of hot, wet, tight pussy, served up by such a bevy of beauties. There is nothing I miss about my old life. You girls have replaced all of my old hopes and aspirations.”

“Aww, Gramps”, they answered in unison.

I had just a glimmer of another thought but it went away as I was swarmed by dozens of bare legs, arms and perky tits.


We had just finished harvesting our first bounty from the garden and I was looking forward to fresh turnip greens with venison ham and new potatoes. Our kitchen had been modified and expanded using timber we had cut and trimmed using the woodworking tools they had brought along. We had comfortable, dry sleeping quarters and plenty comfortable clothing for those times when clothing was a good choice.

The girls had chosen music I was comfortable with and had completely eliminated Rap, at my request. We had movies at night for those who were interested and there was always a good, hot round of Saphic theater to attend, if one were so inclined. I must admit that it still gets my governor rattling to watch three or more perfect bodies collide and collude.

The idea of wearing more clothes than needed for comfort was foreign to my way of thinking now. I dreaded the onset of winter because of the expected covering up when temperatures dropped.

“Don’t worry, Gramps. We will give you plenty to look at when we are indoors.”

For a moment, it seemed that the phrase, “Don’t worry”, was repeated quite often, but the feeling went away and I was pulled into a tangle of pulchritude and squirms.

I was amazed that my body was keeping pace with my libido, which had never flagged. I had expected my body to run out of fluid, the way we were going through it at about a quart a day or some such. How can an old fart like me continue producing so much for so long?

“Because we inspire you, Gramps.”

“That is very true, Darlin’, but it still catches me off guard to wonder something inside my head and have you answer me as if I had shouted the question.”

“Don’t worry, Gramps. Everything is cool.”

I wasn’t worried, but there was still something tickling the hindquarters of my mind. After trying unsuccessfully to entice it to come out and play, I relented and dove back into the pile of lust. It seemed like every time I began to question anything, my dick got so hard it had to find a wet receptacle, somewhere, right now.


One day, the other shoe dropped. We were celebrating the birth of the eigheenth baby. Three of the pregnancies had produced twins. It seemed like a higher than normal ratio, but these things happen in statistics.

“Now what?”, I wondered. It may have been silent or may have been aloud. I no longer cared or thought about it very much.

“Dearest Grandpa. Are you ready to hear the whole story now?”

“I think so, but I hope it doesn’t affect the love I feel for each of you. This past year has been one of unending pleasure for me. Whatever happens now will not detract from the loving feelings I have experienced with each of you. I cannot imagine a more ideal experience for a horny old fart like myself than the one you have been responsible for.”

“Have you figured it out, yet?”

“I think so, at least partially, although the ability you have to read my innermost thoughts should tell you exactly how I feel.”

“We have stopped reading your innermost thoughts, Gramps. For the past several months, we have closed a curtain over your mind unless you are specifically asking a question of us. At first, we thought our security outranked your privacy, but as we came to know you better, it became clear to us that you posed no threat to us and that we should respect your right to think your own thoughts, without our eavesdropping.”

“I sort of thought that was the case, but it would have been ok, either way.”

“So, what do you think about us?”

“I think there is a good chance that the bulk of my non-sexual contacts with you has been directly to the pure energy beings for whom the girls have provided am incredibly attractive host group.”

“We acknowledge that.”

“I think there is a good chance that you were simply milking my DNA in a similar way as that in which the venom from a poisonous snake is milked.”

“We acknowledge that, although we do not have to be as careful with you.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.