Just a Thunderstorm - Cover

Just a Thunderstorm

by realoldbill

Copyright© 2016 by realoldbill

Sex Story: The storm scared the pretty girl next door...

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   .

I was waxing my Spider, my pride and joy, when it started to rain. I quickly drove the Alfa into the garage and the skies let loose, a deluge, a real cloudburst along with a rumble of thunder. From out of the pouring rain came the girl from next door, the soaked top of her bikini in her hand and barefoot, her blonde hair wet and stringy, the bottom of her tiny suit barely visible between her long legs. She bumped into me, looked up and then slumped against the decklid of my Caddy and smiled, breathing hard, breasts bobbling. She was very young and very long-legged and very pretty, but she was small as girls go these days and her head barely came up to my shoulder.

“Locked myself out,” she said, gasping, trying to figure how to don her tiny bra and then giving up and tossing it aside and taking a deep breath which aroused my cock as she stood and rubbed against me. Her lovely breasts were conical and high, barely handfuls, obviously made for sucking and her nipples were small and pink, jutting out like little fingertips. She moved them across my chest, arching her back, rubbing her belly into mine, moaning. I kneaded her butt with one hand and stoked her back with the other, pressing her to me.

She was a lovely youngster, a high school junior, and my neighbors’ only child. Lightening flashed and she was suddenly in my arms, shivering and clinging to me, and I was fully aroused very quickly. Since I was bare from the waist up and wearing only my old swimsuit, it was very pleasant to hold a naked and nubile youngster. I patted her firm butt.

She stood back and then was quickly hugging me again as the lightening got closer, the flash and bang almost simultaneous. She gasped and ground us together. I looked down at her frightened face and kissed her deeply, grasping her hard ass with one hand and pressing in the small of her back with the other. We kissed for a while and our tongues got acquainted as we ground our muscles together, and I explored her ass crack and tight sex lips.

“It always scares me,” she whispered, looking up at me as I untied the bows at her hips and then stepped back and peeled down my suit and let my aching cock jump up as her bikini bottom slid to the floor. She looked down and squealed, trembling in my arms.

My cock head was bumping her ribs just below her lovely breasts. She was cleanly shaven my exploring fingers told me, and she was also pretty warm and wet. I slipped my middle fingers into her and kissed her mouth firmly as my thumb sought her little button. Her tongue flicked out and met mine. Her pussy clamped on my fingers when the thunder roared nearby. She wanted it, needed it as much as I did. She shivered and sobbed.

“Relax; you’re safe here. I’ll protect you.” My upright cock was now trapped between us and was rubbing against her soft belly, probing and seeping, seeking a home, needing friction, thick gristle with a helmet-shaped head and oozing pre-ejaculate. She leaned back and it stroked her slot and rubbed her clit. She gasped and clawed at my back, moving her pudenda to and fro. Eyes locked on mine.

She looked up at me wide-eyed. “Is that your, your penis?” she asked quietly as the rain poured down. Another nearby flash made her jump, and I turned her about, put her hands on the sloping back of the Spider and then eased my rigid root into her quivering slit. “It’s so big,” she sighed. It really wasn’t, but it was pretty thick. She was tight, very tight and very hot. I was in at once, barely in but well lodged.

“I won’t hurt you.” I held her slim hips and admired her rounded buttocks as I pressed it inward, tearing her open, feeling her flesh part before my blunt-headed ram. It was big enough to fill my hand, about seven or eight inches around and I’m not sure how long, plenty long enough. And hard as a steel bar.

‘No, don’t, please,” she gasped as my glans parted her lips and penetrated her pink portal, overcoming some very tight muscles in the process and lifting her off her feet. “I’ve never done it,” she sobbed as I retreated, popped it in again, backed off a bit and then let her have all of it, right to the balls.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.