27 JAGed Pills - Cover

Preview

27 JAGed Pills

by DiscipleN

Copyright© 2016 by DiscipleN

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft, mt/Fa, Coercion, Consensual, NonConsensual, Rape, Heterosexual, Fiction, Science Fiction, Aliens, Incest, Mother, Son, Brother, Sister, MaleDom, Bestiality, Masturbation, Oral Sex, BBW, Big Breasts, Size,

Science Fiction Sex Story: Mother and daughter sign up for an experimental diet, to prevent the son from fattening them up, while taking advantage of his fetish and oversized endowment.

Fans of the Venture Bros. cartoon believe that its world of super science and villains is merely parody of content dredged up from the previous century. Whereas, elderly geeks of the original shows and comics, think the modern world has everything they imagined, but hidden. They lurk the internet to find unthinkable energies in quantum physics, invincible nano-materials, and bizarre DNA splicings of humans or weirder species. Entangling these miracles, conspiracies abound. Yet, when brave souls browse for real super science and villains, they invariably end up reading porn. Fortunately there is a happy compromise, found in the apt and prodigious works by JAG27, master of exaggeration fetishes resulting from man perverting the natural way.

He did not write this story, nor endorses it, nor does his company have anything to do with it. I am happy to take responsibility for its homage. I thank him for the inspiration to write some really crazy shit.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.