27 November 2006
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2016 by Mustang

Abby walked to the kitchen, gave the cook Dan and Brad’s meal order, then peered around the corner at them as they continued to chat. Her young heart raced with excitement over finally meeting Brad Miller. She rubbed the palm of her hand, remembering the tingling sensation she felt touching his hand.

“Who are you looking at, Abs?” Britney scared Abby with her sudden appearance. Britney is a beautiful blue-eyed brunette who also works part-time and is one of her closest girlfriends.

“I’m looking at my future husband,” she stated bluntly, staring at Brad.

“What? You’re shitting me, Abs! You’re only fifteen!” Britney whispered.

“I know that sounds crazy, but in five or so years we’ll be married, I just know it. The guy at table five,” she said, peering at Brad again.

Britney leaned against Abby to look over her, her breasts pressing against Abby’s back. “Him, are you kidding me?! He’s old enough to be your dad!” She retorted.†

“No, not him, silly, the boy sitting across from him, his name is Brad Miller, and someday I’m going to marry him. I just have that feeling, and it’s so strong, call it woman’s intuition.”

“Girl, you’re fucking nuts, but I’ll certainly agree with you, he’s gorgeous!” She whispered. †

“What are you two whispering about?” Brown-eyed and blond-haired Amber asked her two closest friends.

“See the cute guy sitting at table five?” Britney pointed her finger.

“Yeah, I see him, he is cute.” Amber pressed a breast against the backs of her two friends as she peered around the corner.

“Abby just told me that some day she’s going to marry him,” Britney teased.

“Marry him?! And this is coming from the girl who lost her virginity to a dildo, which I know because I’m the one who used it on you,” Amber kidded.

“Dildos don’t count. I need a real cock to fuck me to lose my virginity, I think,” Abby mentioned.

“I know him, he’s Brad Miller, and he goes to our school,” Amber began. “We’re in the same history and art classes. He’s very popular at school and always seems to have people hanging around him, especially the girls. My brother says he’s a pretty good hockey player too.”

All three girls peered around the corner again at Brad. “Abby, you’re such a lucky bitch,” Britney kidded. “You’ll definitely have to tell us how good a fuck he is; that’s if any female can get him into bed.”

“What do you mean, if any female can get him into bed?” Abby inquired, wrinkling her brow.

“Brad hangs around with Steve Jackson, doesn’t he?”

“Yes, so what’s your point?”

“Rumour has it at school that Steve’s gay, so that would mean Brad’s probably gay too.”†

“Hmm, Brad doesn’t act like he’s gay. What I mean is, why would he show so much interest in me and ask me out on a date if he was gay? The electricity I felt when we touched hands was unbelievable; my skin tingled from head to toe. I sure hope he isn’t gay because I already like him a lot.”

“I should hope he isn’t gay if you plan on marrying him,” Britney joked. All three girls were identical in size at five foot four and 105 pounds. Each having small, firm breasts, they often shared their clothes as well as their bodies.


“I’ve got to check him out closer even though I see him every day in class,” Amber said, leaving the other two and heading towards table five.

“Amber, come back here!” Abby whispered loudly. She ignored Abby and approached Brad from behind.

“Hi Brad, I thought that was you I saw from the front counter. Nice to see you.”

“Hi Amber, how are you? I didn’t know you worked here too.” Brad replied, quickly glancing at her slim figure.

“I’m doing fine, thanks.”

“This is my dad,” he gestured.

“Hi Dad,” Amber replied with a smile.

“I see Abby’s your waitress, she’s one of my very best friends.”

“As of today, I hope she’ll become one of my best friends too.”

“I’m sure she will be for a very long time,” she said, smiling at Abby’s prediction. “I must get back to work, talk to you later, Brad,” she said, turning to walk away.

“Bye, Amber,” Brad replied, watching her walk away. “Now, her ... I’d like to fuck,” Brad admitted to his father.


Amber noticed Abby and Britney peering around the corner as she approached them. “Abby, you’ve got yourself a winner in Brad, that’s for sure. Now, remember the pact we made together? So we don’t have our boyfriends come between our friendships, we agree to share our guys with each other and not get jealous when they fuck us,” she reminded them.

“We remember, Just let Brad and I fuck before I share him with you both.”†

“We will,” Amber replied.

“He’s already asked me out on a date,” Abby said with a smile.

“Wow, that was fast!” Britney kidded.

“We found out we have hockey in common with my two brothers playing in the OHL, and Brad hopes to be there next season. He asked me to go to a Falcons game with him, and I said yes.”

“A hockey game?!” Britney queried. “That’s not a date!”

“It is if you end up fucking before the night is over,” Abby said with a smile.

“I heard that the school principal might let us have a Friday night dance before Christmas,” Amber mentioned.

“Now fucking after a school dance would be more like it!” Abby envisioned.


Brad gave his father a strange look and inquired, “How do you do it?”

“What do you mean?”

“Did you see how Amber looked at you while talking to me?”

“Yeah, I saw, she was just being friendly.”

“Then what about the saleswoman at the jewellery store? She was flirting with you. Do you always have this effect on women?”

“I don’t have any effect on women. I just treat people decently and with respect. Do you ever notice that every salesperson, male or female, wears a name tag? How many people ever call them by their name when dealing with them as a customer? Just by saying their name, you’re making the discussion more personal. It makes them feel good that you call them by their name, and they will, in turn, thank you by

giving you better service.”

A moment later, Abby brought Dan his coffee and Brad his milk, “Thank you, Abby,” Brad said with a smile.

“You’re very welcome, Brad,” she beamed back. Dan also thanked Abby by name, and she went for their meals.

“It feels weird but at the same time nice,” Brad said, taking a drink.


Abby soon returned with their meals. She placed Dan’s plate down, and he thanked her by name. Brad did the same, and Abby’s gaze stayed on Brad for several seconds longer, her excited heart rate remaining higher.†

Dan looked from Brad to Abby and back again. He smiled and chuckled as they exchanged glances, witnessing the first embers of what would become a growing romance. Abby then went on to serve other customers.

“Aren’t you quite the ladies’ man making eyes at Abby like that?” He teased.

“Just being polite,” Brad explained as he cut his potato.

“You’re going to be quite a lady killer, Brad.”

“What do you mean, Dad?”

“You’ve got the good looks. You’re tall, have a trim body, and have a pretty decent personality. Now don’t end up being a jerk and treating women like dirt. By that, I mean when you make love with or fuck a woman, no matter whom she is, treat her as if she’s the only woman in the world for you,” he explained.

“Even if the woman I’m fucking is Mom?” Brad asked.

“Shush! Keep your voice down!” Dan whispered, looking around to make sure no one heard his comment.

“Yeah, I guess we should talk about what happened yesterday,” Brad said. “Never in my wildest dreams, well, maybe I had thought of what it would be like, that I would have fucked my mom.”

“Yes, I must admit it certainly took me by surprise too.”

“I felt so nervous fucking Mom with you watching.”

“Don’t feel embarrassed about it, Brad. You’re not the first guy I’ve watched fuck Karen, and you won’t be the last. It’s a lifestyle that she and I enjoy. It turns me on to watch other guys fuck my wife. I just ask that each time you fuck Mom, you treat her with respect.”

“Don’t worry, Dad,” he said cheerfully.”It’ll feel weird for you to come home and see Mom and I fucking on the couch.”

“All I’ll do is come over and say hi, give Karen a kiss, and you can continue fucking her. You’ll walk in and see me fucking Vicky, or, when Mom says so, Diane, Brenda, or any other woman your mom and I happen to have at home with us. You can fuck Abby at home too, you know.”

“We haven’t even had our first date, and you have us fucking.”

“Teenagers are just as sexually active now as when I was your age.”

“I know. I’m just not sure she’d be willing to fuck in front of our family.”

“Given the opportunity to show off her sexuality, she’ll gladly fuck in front of us.”†

“So how did all this sex stuff happen yesterday?” Brad wondered.

“Karen always likes to tease me by dressing suggestively in low-cut tops and short skirts for me and her. I think your sisters already wanted to tease me by also wearing low cut tops. So at your game yesterday, they all gave me a great view down their tops at their tits.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.