The Honey Dew List - Cover

The Honey Dew List

Copyright© 2016 by Mark Gander

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - A little play on words here. Damien Martin is right on the verge of dumping his rather demanding live-in girlfriend Cassidy Lassiter, when she surprises him with a new "honey-do list" that isn't so bad after all.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Workplace   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   InLaws   BDSM   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Public Sex   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

When Damien got to work, he arrived just in time to find everyone in a very dark mood. It was quiet ... too quiet. People couldn’t look each other in the eye, or in some cases they hugged each other, as Amos quickly did with him. He didn’t even try to hide his need for solace. He also hugged Tara, who was as confused as Damien, but still embraced people all the same.

“What ... what’s going on?” he finally asked Amos, who had to wipe his eyes of tears.

“The ... bosses, the editors, they’ve ... they’ve been killed by a bomb that was set off at their hotel. It was clearly meant for them, because the timing was too coincidental, and because this arrived in the mail. The county bomb squad is on the way, and we’ve been ordered to evacuate once they arrive, just in case it’s another bomb,” Amos pointed to a parcel with the markings, “KKK” and Klan symbols on it.

“They wanted us to know that it was the Klan. Why? Why would the Klan drop petty bullying in favor of full-scale domestic terrorism? Did we get that close to the mark, or was there something personal about it? I just ... I just don’t get it. Was this about me, perhaps, or... ,” Damien shook his head and wiped his brow for a bit.

“Hey, I know that you’re a bit ... naive at times about the Klan, like most white folks, but trust me, this is the birthplace of the motherfuckers, or rather, Pulaski is. Same state, anyway. I’m a brother from this state, as you know. I know the history. Once they stopped doing petty pranks and went political, the Klan was ALWAYS a homegrown terrorist organization, America’s first in fact. That’s why they were able to kick the Reconstruction governments out of office as soon as they did and put the Redeemer Democrats in.

“The KKK exists for one purpose: terrorize people of color and keep them down. I’m willing to bet that they used their skinhead, meth head allies to do the dangerous parts, but, yes, this whole thing was masterminded by the local Grand Dragon and his confederates. They’re the brains of this, and they don’t like that they’re being exposed to the light of day. So, yes, I think that both of our actions have been motives for the Klan to act out. This is a simple matter of trying to scare us into silence, and this Negro is not going to be cowed!” Amos asserted, just seconds before the bomb squad and other deputies arrived.

“Which is the senior surviving editor?” the deputy in charge of the bomb squad asked Tara, Amos, and Damien all at once.

“That’s me, I believe. There are two other editors now, but I don’t know where they are, and both are junior to me,” Damien informed them.

“Cora Becker resigned, I can tell you that much. It’s just getting too hot for her. She told me that she got an offer from a bigger periodical in Nashville, and she’s taking it. I can’t say that I blame her there. Apparently, she was going to turn them down, but she has two children and is still going through a divorce. If she dies, her jackass husband gets custody,” Amos remembered, “Sorry, was gonna tell you in a bit here, but we had more immediate concerns to discuss first.”

“And Harold Bird?” Damien alluded to the young tech editor who had already shown promise and been promoted a scant six months out of Duke, something that Damien still thought was a bit fast in his book.

“He’s MIA. Nobody’s quite sure where he went. Maybe he came to the same conclusion as Cora, but being single and childless, didn’t bother with the red tape,” Amos observed.

“Or maybe there was foul play. Look, guys, I know that this has you all a bit shaken up, but I have a job to do here for the County. I’m in charge now and I’m instructing you, Mr... ,” the squad leader reminded them of his presence.

“Damien Martin. Sorry for my rudeness. I was just a bit shocked to start my day like this. It’s a lot on my plate, going from a relatively junior editor to acting chief of this outfit,” Damien apologized to the squad boss, who nodded.

“Well, Mr. Martin, it seems that the buck stops with you here. I’m expecting you to give the orders yourself, to show cooperation with the County. Sergeant Julio Suarez, for the record,” the deputy introduced himself.

“I understand, Sergeant. Attention, all Volunteer staff! The offices of this newspaper are closed until further notice due to a bomb scare and necessary evacuation! Please leave as quickly as you can, only taking what is absolutely necessary and can be retrieved in a hurry. If you need the next day or so off due to trauma or emotional or psychological reasons, we’ll count them as personal time. If you wish to work during that time from home, as I will, that will be logged for you with the bookkeepers afterward as hazard pay, given the threat made by the bombers to our entire staff.

“Again, please hurry and leave as quickly as you can manage it, and I will even hold the door for you. Cooperate with the authorities in many way that they ask and do not interfere with their investigation. Failure to comply is obstruction of justice, a felony, so take me seriously here. Again, this is an emergency evacuation for all Volunteer staff and the offices are closed until further notice. Be safe and have a nice week!” Damien announced over the intercom.

“Will that work?” he smiled at Sergeant Suarez.

“Well, it’s a bit wordy, but you are journalists, after all. Comes with the territory. Thanks for your cooperation. The sooner that we can defuse any possible bomb and get to the bottom of this, the better. Be sure to leave, too, chief,” Suarez smiled at him, but then leaned in to whisper, “I know that these are not appropriate circumstances, but I don’t know if I’ll get another chance, so might I ask who the cute guy is? You know, the black one?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.