The Honey Dew List - Cover

The Honey Dew List

Copyright© 2016 by Mark Gander

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - A little play on words here. Damien Martin is right on the verge of dumping his rather demanding live-in girlfriend Cassidy Lassiter, when she surprises him with a new "honey-do list" that isn't so bad after all.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Workplace   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   InLaws   BDSM   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Public Sex   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

The promised orgy had been one for the record books, or so it felt to Damien, especially with the daemon inside him giving him such stamina, such serious sexual vigor. It also became a bit hazy to most of the participants, not that anyone minded much. They lost track of who fucked whom and so forth, stopped counting, worrying, planning, and suggesting, etc. It was a fantastic clusterfuck and so they indulged in it every bit as much as they could. He fucked one woman after another, plus several of the menfolk, even Roger, and they fucked him as well.

His lack of refractory period just made it easier to go from partner to partner, much to everyone’s delight, as they crashed for the night and fell asleep. Even Damien dozed off, resting on a hideaway bed with Vera on one side of him, Cassidy on the other, meaning that they were probably his final partners that night. He dreamt of even more orgies and free-for-alls, even as Vera’s head rested on his right shoulder, Cassidy’s on his chest.

When Damien awoke, it was to the sound of a crash, as the front door burst open and angry men broke into the house, something that proved a serious lack of preparation on both his part and theirs. Almost immediately, Damien grabbed his 9 mm Luger and Cassidy took her .38 special revolver to face the strangers, all of whom wore ski masks. There were four of them, and when Damien aimed directly at one of them, while Cassidy did so at another, they bolted, leaving some damage to Maryam’s lock and the front door. One, however, abruptly ran toward the house again, this time tearing off the ski mask, only to reveal a woman’s face.

“Don’t shoot! I had to join them as a way to get away from them! I wasn’t going to let them hurt you, I swear! I’m not in the Klan or a friend of theirs at all! I’m Nicole Forrester, Stanley’s wife!” she showed her wedding band and let her hair down to prove her point.

“So, they are Klan, are they? Well, that’s a nice little bit of confirmation, to say the least. Hell of a way to learn of it, though,” Amos spoke up while his hand rest on Will’s ass, making Damien wonder when Will had arrived ... though he was on the list.

“Yes, sir, they’re Klan for sure. My husband, Stanley, is Klan, and they meant to get him sprung from custody, one way or the other. Lewis is Klan, too, isn’t he, Lauren? Don’t think that I don’t know that you know that he’s with the KKK. Same circle of folks, whether in a meth lab or on a golf course. Their redneck, skinhead buddies are just the muscle, but the deep core of the group are those guys, and by coming themselves, they meant to send a message to you, sir. You’re Damien Martin, right? And you must be ... Amos Clark?” Nicole kept speaking, while Amos in particular listened and nodded.

“That’s me in the flesh,” Damien grinned as he closed the door and Roger worked on fixing the lock, “Damien Martin, man of the house and one of the editors of the Volunteer. This young man here is Amos Clark, one of our star investigative reporters, I assure you.”

“And this is Will, my new boyfriend. Well, one of them. This here is Umberto, my other new boyfriend,” Amos chuckled, “Yes, this is a big one and no girls allowed. Nothing personal. I’m just an all-out, totally committed, one hundred percent, old-fashioned homosexual. I’m as gay as they come.”

“So, you’re the ones making my Stanley and his buddies in the Klan and underworld sweat buckets of late. You’re causing them serious restless nights, and now they’re really running scared. Between your reporting, Amos, and your support for it, Damien, you’ve both got them to their wits’ end. I bet that it would be extra humiliating for them if they ever learn that a Tarheel cracker and a gay, well ... I won’t use the term, but they would, and it rhymes with ‘digger,’ but you get the idea, two people of the sort that they despise are bringing them down. They know that you’re black, but they don’t know that you’re gay.

“Lewis was one of the other three, just so you know, Damien. They really want back at both of you, and I get the feeling that Stanley is still pissed that you’re dating Cassidy, just as Lewis is about you and Lauren. When you piss off high society, you do nothing by halves, do you?” Mrs. Forrester commented with surprised admiration ... and not just at Damien’s actions or Amos’s, for that matter.

“I’m not a fan of half-measures, nor, I suspect, is Amos, am I right, man?” Damien turned to Amos.

“Not in the least. I go for the jugular. You have to be ruthless in my branch of journalism,” Mr. Clark smiled in a predatory manner.

“On a different note, Damien, how do you do it? Get women to be that happy about sharing you and being shared? I did things to keep Stanley from doing far worse to me, and I did plenty of things that weren’t just a bit of harmless adultery. I won’t lie ... I enjoyed them more than I let on, but my first motive was to avoid his wrath,” Nicole continued, blushing and feeling some dampness under her black cargo pants.

“She’s aroused! She’s attracted to you and turned on by your sexual prowess! She’s thinking of taking you to bed right now!” Maryam distracted herself from the damage to a house that she planned to sell soon by blurting her impressions of the socialite.

“Strip and find out what it is about me that make men and women alike wish for more and keep coming back for it! Come on, take off your pants, girlie! I’m in a weird kind of mood, and I’d rather not dwell on my rage over this raid by your friends! Nothing’s surer to stick it to your old man than to pound your sweet ass ... Unless you’re afraid or against it, that is. I’d never force a gal,” Damien’s eyes danced as he took in Nicole’s body.

“Yep, she goes on the list for sure!” Cassidy licked her lips at the prospect of her fiance fucking this Southern belle into next week.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.