The Honey Dew List - Cover

The Honey Dew List

Copyright© 2016 by Mark Gander

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A little play on words here. Damien Martin is right on the verge of dumping his rather demanding live-in girlfriend Cassidy Lassiter, when she surprises him with a new "honey-do list" that isn't so bad after all.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Workplace   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   InLaws   BDSM   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Public Sex   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

Everyone in the group was more than a little hungry, between the sex and the weed, so Damien went ahead and ordered some pizza for the whole group, although Maryam insisted on paying for it (she was probably the richest person in the house at the moment). The tribe ranged considerably in their tastes where pizza toppings were concerned, so each pizza had different toppings on one half from the other. Damien went with pineapples and Canadian bacon, for example, while Cassidy opted for black olives and mushrooms, Maryam for onions and red peppers, and Tammy for BBQ chicken and banana peppers, etc. There were quite a few pizzas ordered, but it was doubtful that they would all be eaten that night, since once people got their energy up, they’d be eager to fuck again. In the meantime, they all sat, chatted, and played Guitar Hero for a bit.

Of course, it was Cassidy who had suggested the pizzeria in question, since her friend Umberto worked there, and sure enough, it was Umberto who arrived at the door. He didn’t know it, but this was his last night delivering pizzas, as the group planned to find him another job, anyway. He was more than little stunned when Maryam closed the door behind him and unzipped his pants. Umberto was even more shocked when Damien gave him a fierce, hungry kiss on the lips and started fondling his cock as well as his balls. He was also extremely aroused ... and hungry, so he was glad that they shared some of the pizza with him that night, not to mention the breadsticks.

“You do know that I picked Andrea’s Pizza and Wings because I knew that you worked Tuesday nights on delivery, right? Part of this wasn’t just about pizza, sweetie. Some of it was so that we could entice you to join us and service Damien here, plus any other men who might fancy you. Perhaps we can film you getting fucked in the ass by every man here, or at least every man who wishes to use you that way. That’s not even counting oral sex, either. You’re such a sexy twink, too! So deliciously Italian! Even that stubble looks nice on you. Come on, cutie. Join us! You won’t lack for cock here, will he?” Cassidy invited Umberto to take up his place on the list, “You’re on my boyfriend’s list of approved companions, so how about it?”

“List? You drew up a list of recommended sex partners for your boyfriend? How wild is that!” Umberto’s dick stiffened greatly now.

“Yes, and Damien agreed to fuck everyone on the list. It’s his ‘honey-do’ list, or should I say ‘honeydew’? So far, he has when he could, so care to try him? He’s bi and he wants some of your booty! How about it? Want some of Damien’s cock and if so, where? Mouth or ass?” Cassidy urged her openly gay friend, who had a nice, swarthy complexion and five o’clock shadow, but was otherwise hairless like most twinks.

“I want to suck that cock so bad it’s not funny! And then he can bend me over for a bit and use my ass for his personal fleshlight! Hey, Damien, are you ready for me to suck you dry? And then take another load of yours up my butt?” Umberto, who had always been attracted to Damien, now knelt and started sucking Cassidy’s boyfriend’s dick without asking any further.

Damien didn’t take too long to get very hard indeed, given the way that Umberto started sucking him off. In the meantime, Cassidy explained to Umberto that they would line him up a new job, so not to worry about the present one. Damien was very glad for his lack of a male refractory period at this point, given how quickly he rebounded, his cock now quite hard even as he ate his pizza and breadsticks and drank some Killian’s Irish Red. The demon, or was that daemon, inside him, apparently was also bisexual, because it had no problem with a man sucking his dick and playing with his balls. The fact that it was recorded didn’t hurt things, either.

Before anyone knew it, Damien had Umberto bent over the dining room table and was as far inside him as he could go, having lubed up generously first with some garlic butter sauce. To say that Umberto enjoyed having his ass slammed by Damien’s prick was to understate things rather well. He absolutely loved it, especially given the way that Damien just plain took him, controlled him, held his head down, and ravaged his rump. Damien even slapped his butt a bit while he sodomized him, much to Umberto’s gratification as well as his own.

“Oh, my fucking God, this is awesome to watch, isn’t it? My boyfriend, doing me proud by pronging my good friend Umberto! I love how much of an animal Damien can be in the sack, especially now that he has the daemon in him! He’s quite the stud, isn’t he?” Cassidy bragged on her man, wondering if she perhaps worried about him too much.

“See, not to worry about Damien, though your sentiment is lovely. It’s quite clear that he can take care of himself. He’s throwing Umberto around like a rag doll, fucking him into next week! I personally think that it’s quite beautiful, the aggression inside Damien,” Philippa said as she switched back into Philip mode for a while, kneeling and putting Umberto’s prick into his own mouth.

“Philip, do me a favor and swallow Umberto’s load when it comes. Don’t stop and don’t spit it out. I want to fuck him so hard that you gag, and then I want him to pump his cum down your throat while I empty my balls into his cornhole!” Damien urged Philip, who didn’t need much of that to get busy sucking Umberto like nobody’s business.

For Umberto, of course, it was too much to hold out for very long, as the cock pounding his ass felt too damn good! He loved how a man’s dick felt against his prostate and he knew that he wasn’t the only one by far to feel that way. The addition of that wonderful mouth, particularly that tongue, on his prick, now that was just too much! After several more minutes of this assault on the pleasure centers of his brain, Umberto shot out his load into Philip’s mouth and watched the man swallow greedily, right before Damien unloaded his spunk into his butt.

“Now, don’t get up just yet, Umberto. Philip, take my place in Umberto’s asshole. I want another load shot back up there. He’s a bottom, remember? He likes to have other men use him like that,” Damien encouraged Philip’s desire to bugger Umberto, even as the Italian moaned in ecstasy at even the thought of being gang-banged by men.

“Time to call Amos, I think. The man could use a diversion and I would love to see him added to the list for good. How about it, girls? How about it, lover? Shall we have Amos join us as part of this household, this family?” Tara proposed while wiping Damien’s dick clean.

“For him, I’d be willing to bottom sometimes, so why the fuck not? Though I would like to Top him now and then, too,” Damien agreed, as Lauren started dialing Amos’s number.

“Hey, Amos, I don’t know what you’re doing right now, but trust me, if you’re in the mood to be flexible about the nature of your future relationships, more than you were earlier today, it will pay off. Show up at 69 W. Scott Avenue and believe me, you won’t regret it! Yes, it’s me, Lauren. Trust me on this!” Lauren left a voicemail, as Amos’s phone was busy.

Meanwhile, Philip had his cock shoved up Umberto’s delightfully slippery asshole, taking full advantage of the sloppy seconds left behind by Damien. It was still on film, but nobody cared right then. Umberto just knew that he loved being sodomized by Philip right after Damien, as neither man had been gentle. Umberto was in no mood to be coddled. He wanted to be taken, fucked, screwed, and used very hard. This was what he enjoyed most about men, having them ravage his ass so forcefully.

For Philip, what followed was even greater, as Damien lubed and entered his bottom now and gave him the same treatment that he gave Umberto. Philip loved every second of having Damien plunder him sexually while he did the same to Umberto, a classic train and a very heated one at that. For Damien, butt-fucking one of his old buddies was quite the twist, of course. The fact that Cassidy and others, especially the women, egged the three of them on didn’t exactly discourage his forceful urges, as he sodomized his good friend with a vengeance.

“See, told you that Umberto was a bottom, but Philip now, he was a surprise!” Cassidy teased them as she dialed up another number, not able to wait any longer, “Hello, Vera? Yes, come on, baby! Come to my mother’s place. Have I got a treat for you! Yes, that’s right. It’s Damien! I can’t wait to see you get fucked good and hard by him! Oh, you’re fertile? Even better! I want you to have his baby, too!”

Hearing that, Damien wasn’t able to stop himself from cumming and he spilled a considerable load once again inside Philip. The Other had full control over his actions right then, keeping him hard as Tammy wiped his dick clean, while his jizz leaked from Philip’s booty as well as Umberto’s. That was when the doorbell rang, Tara answered it, and Amos Clark stepped inside the house, to be greeted with the sight of Philip pulling out of Umberto with a trace of his cum left behind in the Italian delivery boy’s tush. Amos could smell the sex, of course, the sweat and spunk together mixing in the air with the fragrance of pizza, beer, and weed.

“Okay, I need to get at least a little drunk or high or something to do what I think that you want me to do. You want me to bugger that guy over the table, don’t you? I’ll do it, but I want a hit first. I’m a bundle of nerves and I need to relax, or else I’ll never get it up,” Amos warned them, causing Maryam to pass him part of the leftover joint for a hit.

Less stressed out, Amos noticed the camcorder and told Damien, “Wow, did you really fuck someone while recorded? Talk about risky!”

Even so, Amos handled his resurfacing nerves by downing a beer very fast, taking another hit of the bong, and going behind Umberto to thrust his prick up the guy’s ass. His cock was a bit larger, but it wasn’t unbearable, especially since Umberto had just been taken by two other men. He usually wore a rubber, but this was an exception and he reveled in the moment for a bit, his sexual and romantic dry spell over at last thanks to his impulsive action. Amos roughly sodomized Umberto, but the delivery guy didn’t complain in the least. Once again, this brutal style of fucking was just what Umberto craved and he responded with delight, perhaps because of the pain. Umberto enjoyed it when men hurt him a little as they used him, though not too much.

It wasn’t but a little while before Amos came inside Umberto at last, at least partly from the risk involved, though he wasn’t ready to admit that just yet. He pulled out and Umberto rose to give him a kiss, followed by Philip, and then Damien. Far from resisting those kisses in his present mood, he welcomed them, just as he bent over in spite of himself and let Damien lube him up for a good turn on the bottom for a change. Amos couldn’t explain the urge to let Damien sodomize him, but he still enjoyed it despite his usual preference for the Top position. Something about Damien was irresistible and Amos just went with the flow there, his hips moving frantically as he took Damien balls deep in his ass.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.