The Honey Dew List
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2016 by Mark Gander

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A little play on words here. Damien Martin is right on the verge of dumping his rather demanding live-in girlfriend Cassidy Lassiter, when she surprises him with a new "honey-do list" that isn't so bad after all.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Hypnosis   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Workplace   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   InLaws   BDSM   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Public Sex   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

“So, Tara, welcome to our humble abode. Well, we’re all moving in together soon. If you want to be part of that move, be sure to let us know. If you’re still involved with Damien, that is. I’d be disappointed in you if you weren’t, but there’s no accounting for taste. Damien’s the best,” Cassidy told Damien’s colleague, Tara Harmon, in front of the others.

“So ... you’re intimate with your girlfriend, her sister, and her mother? And you still had enough left to fuck me that well earlier today? Damn, Damien, I had no idea that you were that virile! I’m impressed! Granted, my religion disapproves of adultery, incest, etc. It also disapproves of bigamy, which Roger committed. I’m supposed to be a good Catholic girl, but ... wow! At this point, I just want my marriage annulled and I don’t really plan to remarry, unless it’s to Damien. Since he’ll already be married to you, I’ll just have to be one of his mistresses.

“I’ve always had a naughty side, even as I have struggled with it. In any case, I’ve decided what to do. I gave myself to Roger and he did this to me, hid behind my back. Damien has had the courtesy and decency never to pretend that I’d be his one and only, and that I have to respect. Plus, as I told him, I was only able to resist him for Roger’s sake, and he was so willing to accept and respect my wedding vows for as long as I wished to keep them. Now that Roger has thrown my love and respect away by playing this awful game with me, it’s Damien’s turn to have me.

“So, yeah, count me in. All the way. To hell with the consequences! I want what I want ... and what I fucking want is Damien! I’ve wanted him for a while now, but I held back for the sake of my marriage, because I also wanted Roger and I didn’t think that I could have both of them. My feelings for Roger were stronger, emphasis on the past tense, though it still hurts. But I mean it. I don’t care that I’m on the fucking rebound. I’ve wanted Damien since we met. He makes me wet just talking to him. So, there. If you’re inviting me to stay with him and share him with you, I’m all in,” Tara told them, punctuating her point by raising her skirt to show her bare bottom as she sat on his lap.

“Well, babe, consider her an addition to the ‘honey do list, ‘ please. And you know what that means. Tara deserves to know, though. The women on the ‘honey do list’ are women that I swore Damien on his honor to keep fucking ... permanently. Well, one man, too, but he’s gay and a bottom. A bit of a twink, too. Mind you, he technically only swore to the ones already on the list, but I hope that he’ll permit me to add names now and then to it. Well, within reason. I did swear to keep it to a sensible limit. I’m hoping that he relaxes that rule just a bit, though,” Cassidy explained.

“I’ll agree to letting you add Tara, but after her, I get either a veto on new names to the list before you add them ... or I get to write out a list of my own for you to follow. Which is it? Either way, Tara’s a done deal. She’s in if she wants in and it sounds like she does,” Damien winked mischievously, unsure which one Cassidy would pick, but confident that he would enjoy either choice.

“That’s easy. A list of your own. It’s only fair. I’ve written plenty of lists for you, after all. But the veto’s not nearly as much fun. I like the idea of you committing to the women ... and maybe a few men besides Umberto, ahead of time. Don’t worry, dear. You’re a Top, so it’s strictly bottoms for you. So, babe, feel free to write your own ‘honey do list’ and I swear in advance that I will comply with it, provided that you do the same,” Cassidy took the opportunity to have some fun with not only sharing, but being shared ... she loved the idea that she would have no say in picking the partners on the list, nor would he.

“Perhaps we should limit ourselves to the lists, though. Only the partners on the list. Obviously, yours includes your mother, sister, and Tara, if Tara is open to the fair sex, that is. If we stick to the lists, it should keep things from getting too wild. Tara is obviously on my list, along with you, Mom, Tammy, Stephanie, Umberto, Vera, and Emmanuelle. Any other names that you want to add to the list now? I can add Roger, Tara’s husband, to your list if he comes crawling back and Tara accepts him, that is. Maybe Wanda, too, if she decides to share him with Tara after all. But for now I won’t. For now. The list allows to expand our circle in stages, carefully controlled, but with enough unpredictability to be spontaneous and fun,” Damien proposed.

“I like that. The list only. Stick to the list. If you or I go outside it, it’s cheating, but we can forgive each other provided that there is genuine remorse and maybe even some willing penance. But no talk of vetoes. Deal?” Cassidy offered with a kiss.

“Deal,” Damien agreed, locking lips with her.

“The list only affects you and Cassidy now, but what about us? We need lists, too. It’s only fair. Not sure if it would work for Stephanie while she’s in porn, but I propose that Cassidy and us all help write Damien’s list and he writes ours. Fair? Stephanie doesn’t have to follow the list, yet, but the price is that until she does, she doesn’t have any say in writing yours,” Tammy urged them.

“I agree with that. Deal?” Maryam asked.

“Same provisions, then. You agree ahead of time to follow your list and I agree to follow mine. Right, Cassidy?” Damien demanded.

“Precisely. What of you, Tara? Do you want in on the list, with the stipulation that you have to follow yours, but you’d get to help write Damien’s? You’d get to boss the boss around on something. Think of that,” Cassidy suggested to Tara, who was now very wet at the idea of such a game or arrangement ... it was regulatory, but fun and playful in a way.

“And Damien would write mine. Only Damien? I could honestly tell Roger that if he wanted me back, he’d have to convince Damien. I love it! Well, Damien, honey, I think that you got yourself a plaything ... a willing fuck toy!” Tara told him with a hungry kiss.

“Any girls catch your eye today?” Cassidy asked Damien upfront.

“Yes, as it happens. Charlene at Wendy’s, though she is married. She does seem attracted to me, though. She’s often at the drive-through and often flirts, but shyly. I’m not sure why she does that, given that she’s married, but she does. And Trish, the waitress from the cafe. She helped us out with getting some privacy to fuck, Tara and I, that is,” Damien grinned.

“Consider Trish to be on your list for sure. We’ll have to look into Charlene. See what’s up with that. Wouldn’t you agree, Cass?” Maryam proposed.

“Works for me,” Cassidy declared.

“And me,” Tammy added.

“I love it! Trish is lovely, after all, even if she helped get me served. She didn’t mean to do that,” Tara acknowledged, “And she more than made up for it afterward.”

“Served?” Cassidy asked.

“With a subpoena related to Roger’s upcoming divorce from Wanda for bigamy. Which was what brought this up and started my affair with Tara,” Damien explained.

“Speaking of which, I would like to watch you two fuck, if that’s alright. You had one quickie so far. Not much of an affair. Let’s see you drill her in front of us, please,” Cassidy urged them.

The next thing that happened, Tara was riding Damien on his lap, her pussy spread nice and wet by his cock as it went as deep as it could from below. It was bareback, of course, and she loved the feeling of his fine dick, the fleshy, veiny tool that now penetrated her depths. Damien also enjoyed the act, to the point that he fondled her buns as she bounced up and down on his prick, relishing the impalement.

They screwed with such force that Damien honestly feared at various points that she’d break his cock, but she didn’t, of course. What she did was to squeeze the maximum pleasure from both of them, as she also forced him to shoot his seed up inside her snatch. They fucked so hard that Tara’s glasses fell off her face and only quick thinking by Tammy saved them. They kept fucking for a little longer, as Tara reached her climax and then came down with incredible power, her entire body shaking with her ecstasy. She hobbled to her feet and retrieved her glasses, her pussy now slick with Damien’s spunk as it leaked down to her ankles.

“Thank you, Damien ... and ladies! That was delicious, even more than the first time! I think that I should strip, though. Nudity seems to be de rigeur around here, or am I wrong?” Tara licked her lips as she undressed in front of them, letting her hair down, too.

“You’re not wrong. Not even slightly. We can talk more about it over supper, though. How about we order some pizza? I’m sure that we’re all a little beat right now and I’d rather save my strength for sex. Wouldn’t you?” Maryam urged them, to general accord on that front.

Maryam went ahead and ordered the pizza, while Cassidy, Tammy, and Tara started prying details about Damien’s past from him, with various degrees of success, until, that was Maryam returned to the living room and joined the interrogation. The purpose of that inquiry was clear: they wanted names to add to Damien’s “honey do list.” These people would have to be tracked down, but the girls were sure that once they were, at least a few of them would want to return to Damien’s loving arms, if not all of them. The more old flames, the longer the list, now that it was established that they could add more to it.

“Some might be married in the traditional monogamous sense, especially the ones farthest back, but I hold out a lot of hope for Lauren, from the sound of it, probably Adi and Morgan, too. Maybe even Natasha. Only geography and jealousy might stop Adi, and by now, who knows how she really feels about those issues as opposed to in the past. I personally suspect that more than a couple of Damien’s exes regret becoming exes. Plus, I think that it would be sweet, as an Arab Muslim woman, to welcome a Jewish girl into the family, even one from Israel itself. Talk about your reconciliation and love overcoming bitterness!” Maryam openly licked her lips now.

“Yes, but you also mean that you want to eat her pussy and lick her ass, don’t you? Forbidden fruit, Romeo and Juliet, the love that dare not speak its name,” Cassidy teased her mother.

“Well, there’s that, too. Plus, I’d like to compare couscous recipes,” Maryam would have blushed if she could, her twat now rather damp at the prospect of Israeli tail.

“Is that what you call it these days?” Tara joined in on the teasing.

“Mommy does love the taste of a good cunt, don’t you, Mom?” Tammy giggled now.

“So, you really want me to bone Adi good and hard. Word of warning, that woman cusses in Hebrew so loud at times during sex that it’s hard to prevent hearing the whole damn thing!” Damien chuckled now.

“That’s probably because you’re so good in bed, and you’re even better now than you used to be, stud. I bet that the whole block will hear her moans, curses, and screams of ecstasy!” Cassidy said as she began sucking Tara’s juices off his dick, while Tammy started licking his balls.

“I should point out that Stephanie and Adi stopped getting along when Adi recklessly accused Stephanie of incest with me. I’m not sure if they’ll forgive each other, let alone share me with each other,” Damien observed, “Though I would love it if they did.”

“Well, now she won’t have to accuse her, because the incest will be true. By the way, Steph’s porn screen name is ‘Sister Stacey.’ Odd name, don’t you think, for a porn starlet? On her profile with her production company, her relationship status says, ‘Waiting for my brother.’ It can’t get any plainer than that. She’s your twin, isn’t she? It’s time for some twincest,” Cassidy encouraged her man even more.

“Wow, a real-life porn star! I hope that she retires, though, so she can spend time with us all the time. Imagine the fun that we can all have with her around,” Tara thought aloud as she now licked Damien’s taint.

Just then, the pizza guy arrived and Maryam was stunned at how little he was affected by her nudity right then.

“Oh, that’s because I’m gay. Who’s the stud, though? He seems hot!” the delivery boy pointed to Damien.

“That’s my son-in-law ... You like? Maybe you’ll get lucky someday,” Maryam teased him, glad to make him hard at last, if indirectly through Damien.

“I should be so lucky,” the guy chuckled as he took payment and waited for the tip for a second.

“Add him to the list?” Maryam turned to the other ladies, who nodded.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.