Vee Berth - Cover

Vee Berth

Copyright© 2016 by Tony Tiger

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A saga of sex and sailing aboard a special sailboat

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Water Sports   Nudism  

A Decade Later

Sally and I were planning our tenth wedding anniversary. We wanted to do that back where it all started, on “Vee Berth”, the sex playground sailboat that her parents still owned. We had honeymooned on it, as had Sandy and Sara when they found men they wanted to be mostly exclusive with. Hotties like our sailing sisters have some difficulty changing pleasurable habits so we husbands didn’t expect miracles. Actually, we didn’t want them to change. They were damn interesting the way they were, so why would we?

Sally and Sara had stuck with their new husbands during that special post-ceremony time but Sandy had slipped once that she admitted to. They were at the marina re-provisioning after a week out on the lake when they struck up a conversation with some other newlyweds who were staying at the hotel. Her husband Tom had to run into town to take care of some business. The other groom wanted to go sailing but his new wife got seasick easily. He rented a Hobie Cat and asked Sandy to go out with him.

She took her top off as soon as they were away from civilization and eventually directed him to a sheltered cove where they tied up. She wanted to swim and, being the consummate tease, took her bottoms off too, egging this new acquaintance to do likewise. Her pussy got wet from his penile emissions, adding to her new husband’s, before the lake water moistened it, then they screwed again before sailing back. She didn’t confess until a hot fanaticizing session a few months later.

Neither of the other husbands were mentioned in the previous stories, having hooked up with the women well after that. They were carefully screened by the other sisters, as I had been, for sexual skills and open-mindedness. The gals’ mother didn’t take them to bed, although I still got that privilege since we lived close by and the others had moved away.

When they had proven their mettle by accepting the lusty life of the raucous redhead they were interested in, their proposal was not accepted until they had weathered a shipboard orgy. This involved all three sisters accompanied by husband or boyfriend as appropriate. The weekend was spent in drinking, fucking one and all, and playing with golden showers. If they survived that in good humor, they were mate material. Each of the younger sisters had at least one failure before bringing the right one on board.

Babies came to all of them, with at least attempts to conceive in the vee berth where they had been started. They were diligent that sperm deposits at fertile times were only from their spouse, although not necessarily so on other occasions. The demands of wife and motherhood slowed them down a good bit since the relatively carefree single days, but they never lost the urge, as their loving husbands were reminded from time to time.

More conservative husbands might be appalled at this wicked behavior and seek legal remedies, but these men, knowing that the bodies they shared loving embraces with had shared much joyful sex with many partners, realized and appreciated the vibrant and delightful passions that they had continually available. These were far more fun fucks than the boring “virtuous” wives of their friends, some of which he knew secretly cheated in desperation for excitement. He knew because they’d made their interest clear to him. A couple were tempting.

Enough background. Sally suggested asking her sisters and their “main man”, a term we semi-kiddingly used because it acknowledged that there were others, to come celebrate with a “Vee berth” reunion.

It had been a long time since a family group grope so they joyfully accepted. Arrangements for child care were made with grandparents. All three couples had the number they wanted but long-term birth control decisions were not consistent.

I’d had a vasectomy while the other two sisters had opted for tubal ligations. Sally employed timing or condoms when she enjoyed another man unless he was verified to be snipped like me. It had worked so far. She informed me that the desired date was immediately after her period finished, so reasonably safe for bareback fun.

The departure day arrived, supplies were stowed aboard, and the dock lines cast off. There was a favorite secluded cove where festivities had often occurred before. The lake patrol specifically avoided the area so sun worshiping sailors needn’t be concerned. This boatload loved to be nude and tan all over.

Sara had the littlest kids and with the relief from their constant care, took her husband down below even while underway. They were hooted in fun when they emerged a little while later. The anchors were set and all aboard jumped in the slightly cool water. Sandy and her husband had a waterproof bag containing a blanket and they swam to the narrow beach and got it on. Sally got the big binoculars to watch but the angle didn’t show much.

I was getting dark when we dressed and took the dingy to the beach with food and started a bonfire. The sisters took turns reading short sailing stories and poems as we sipped rum around the warm fire. The women were leaning back against a man they weren’t married to and hands explored under clothes as they listened. Sandy was in my lap and I whispered in her ear, “Your hubby left a goodly deposit this afternoon, it feels like.”

She put her hand over mine which had fingers in her pussy as she answered. She squeezed with her cunt muscles, “Yup, and there is plenty of room for yours too.” We had fucked many times but it had also been quite a while. Sally was with Sara’s husband and that sister was leaning back against Sandy’s.

It took two dingy trips to get everyone back to the boat and by the time I got Sandy there the vee berth and the bigger stern one were filled with couples continuing what was started ion the beach.

“Wanna sleep on deck?” I asked Sandy. We’d done that once before and she gave a vigorous nod as she changed into a warm but short and loose night gown. I just left my t-short and boxers on and gathered up some blankets. We could make a pallet out of the cockpit cushions.

We both wanted to stare at the wonder of the stars and moon in the clear sky so I put her on her side and I spooned behind her. She raised her top leg a little and I slipped easily into her welcoming velvet warmth. Her husband and the campfire were all the foreplay we needed. I moved slowly, fondling her breasts and tweaking her nipples as I slowly stroked, in no rush. She reached down let her fingertips trail along my shaft as if appeared and disappeared and she occasionally held my balls as they lay on my thigh. We talked very quietly about things we saw. When I nibbled on her earlobe she said it tickled.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.