Barbie Measurements - Cover

Barbie Measurements

by realoldbill

Copyright© 2016 by realoldbill

Sex Story: Two young friends settle a question of size.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Size   .

Cecelia and I had been down in their big, basement playroom having fun that hot afternoon, playing computer games on a big screen mostly, when she asked, “Want to see my Barbie collection?”

Nobody was home in the big house. I remember it was late summer and kind of exciting to see some girl’s bedroom. We had been friends for a long time, two or three years I guess.

So I followed her up stairs and she had this whole line of Barbies on a windowsill, maybe two dozen on them, all in costume, a long line of plastic legs.

“These are the old ones, the classics I guess they’re called; some of the older ones are kind of valuable, but most aren’t. The newer ones look different, and they cost a lot more too; you can buy these for a dollar at the next-to-new places.”

I nodded, not really interested until I spotted this naked Ken doll and naked Barbie at the side of the window sill. It looked like the boy doll had the girl nailed to the frame and her legs were raised and kind of wrapped around him and her arm outstretched. He was standing on the sill with his body sort of arched, bent back somehow, arms extended and her arms were behind his head.

“Hey,” I said, “what’s that?”

She giggled. “Guess what they’re doing?”

“Ha, they can’t, they don’t have the right equipment. I’ve seen ‘em naked.”

“Oh really,” she said. “Well wise guy, let me show you.” She grabbed the two dolls and pulled them apart and held them up toward me. Ken had a small white stick glued between his legs and Barbie had a small hole for it to go in.

She put the Barbie down and unplugged Ken’s penis. “See, I made this out of a plastic dowel. I forgot I’d left them like that.”

“Playing games, huh?”

She blushed and nodded. “I take pictures.” She moved to her desk and hit her computer and punched a couple of keys. She had actually made a short movie of the dolls doing it, humping back and forth. I had seen lots of coupling on the Internet but never thought of dolls getting it on. I felt my cock kind of twitch.

“Boy, you sure didn’t give old Ken much to work with. What’s that, half an inch that sticks out?”

“I looked it up,” she said. “Four or five inches is normal and that’s about, oh, maybe three-quarters of an inch in scale. A Barbie inch is equal to about six real inches, right?”

“I don’t know. How tall’s Barbie?”

She got a ruler. “Eleven inches, just about.”

I figured it out. “OK, two inches to the foot would make her five and a half feet.”

“Right, so his thing’s right.”

“I don’t think so. One inch would be, what, six inches right?”

“Yeah, but that’s too long. He can’t have one an inch long.”

“Nope,” I said. “Here, let me show you. I punched up Tumblr’s cocks, and she sat down and looked at a few, mouth hanging open. I went down to a second site and showed her some more including a famous 12-incher. She looked up at me and I smiled.

“Are they real?” she asked quietly.

‘I think so, most of them anyway.”

I clicked on another site and there was a pretty girl with a big, thick cock in her mouth, about a 9-incher and really fat.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.