Out of Control - Cover

Out of Control

by Dr Cumings

Copyright© 2016 by Dr Cumings

Fiction Sex Story: Husband and wife offer to help the neighbors out with their problem and soon things are out of control

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Food   Size   .

The following conversation is taking place at the kitchen table in the home of Haley and Homer Higgins.

“Damn you Homer, you can’t have it both ways. Six months ago you sat right in that very chair and told Susie and Sam Simpelwell and ME that their proposal was the perfect solution to OUR little problem. Isn’t that what you said Homer? Isn’t it?”

“Well yes, but.”

“But nothing you urged me to go along with what they wanted. Didn’t you?”

“Yes, only.”

“Only my ass. And what did I tell you then? Huh Homer, what did I say.”

“You said that I should be careful what I wish for.”

“AND, what else did I say?”

“You said that if you agreed to do this for me that you didn’t want to hear me complaining or whining about the things you were doing.”

“That’s right. It was three weeks after you went to the doctor and he gave you those sex pills that didn’t work. You remember Homer. You had been complaining to me that you could not keep up with my sex-u-all desires. You complained that I was, to use your words, FUCKING you to death! So you decided to go to the doctor, but he had nothing did he Homer.”

“No, Haley, nothing he gave me increased my desire for sex, but he did say that three to five times a day seemed a little excessive even for a young newlyweds like us. I mean we have been married almost a year. I would have thought you would have slowed down by now but if anything you have been wanting more.”

“It’s because I love you and when you told me that I was ... wanting too much sex, it made me feel like you didn’t love me. That’s when I went over to Susie’s and cried on her shoulder. She was such a dear. She listened to everything I said and even when the babies woke up she still consoled me to make me feel better. I don’t know how she does it. I mean she’s only been back from the hospital for a week and the twins are wearing her out. I guess that’s why she called the next day to see if she and Sam could come over and talk with us.”

“I remember Haley! That’s when they suggested that they could help us out and help themselves out at the same time. Sam called it a win, win situation.”

“And when you heard their proposal Mr. Homer Higgins, I thought you were going to dance around the room. I was shocked that they would even suggest such a thing, but you were convinced that it would help our marriage become stronger in the long run, plus you played on my soft side, saying that it would be helping Susie get through a difficult time, so I relented.

I’m sure if Susie felt like she would be ready to meet her wifely duties in a couple of months or so she would have never have suggested that Sam and I have sex, but according to her she never much liked having sex even before the twins and now she did not even like to look at Sam’s penis. So in order to see if Sam and I could even do it the four of us went up to our bedroom.”

“It sure was weird that first time watching you and Sam in our bed. I can’t tell you all the emotions that flooded through me when Susie and I stood at the foot of the bed and watched Sam’s penis disappear inside you. Neither of you had any problem fucking the other half to death.

After Susie saw how much fun her husband was having I thought she would change her mind, but she acted like a great weight had been lifted off her shoulders. Mine too for that matter, because now I would have some help satisfying you, plus it turned me on to watch Sam’s cock slide in and out of my wife’s cunt. Then when Susie saw me get a hard watching you two, she turned and left, apparently satisfied that you had things well in hand so to speak.”

“Yes, that day I was as satisfied as I had been for more than a year. Sam and you took turns and didn’t let me out of the bed for three hours. Then we showered and Sam did me again before he went home. You sure seemed happy with the arrangement then. That’s when I reminded you that I didn’t want to hear any complaints later on and you assured me that this was the perfect solution. Yet here you sit pissing and moaning about the very thing you asked me to do.”

“But that was before the others.”

“Well what was I to do. Once our next door neighbor Ernie Eagan discovered what Sam and I were doing, good luck keeping that asshole out of my pussy. It wasn’t exactly rape, but it was as close as it gets, at least until I saw how big his cock was, then any resistance from me melted away. And when you came home that night and I told you what happened you were fine with it. Do you remember what you told me?”

“Yes, I said if it makes you happy then it makes me happy.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.