In Heat

by Dr Cumings

Copyright© 2016 by Dr Cumings

Fiction Sex Story: A research scientist develops a female Viagra and tests it on his wife.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Size   .

WARNING! Creampie story

(Fuck world is an alternate ‘time line’ just like ours but with one major exception, in fuck world there are no STD’s or aids or any other type of disease that might be harmful to a person that has sex with multiple partners who exchange bodily fluids, also in Fuck World, when you fuck someone in the ass you never get shit on your dick.)

In addition to increased sexual desire other side effects are decreased inhibitions, lack of shame and an increased tolerance for pain.


Chapter 1: as told by Doctor T. A. Cumings

Fifteen years I’ve slaved for Foster Research and Development and during that time I have made them millions on several different medications that I developed. Sure I had help, but I was the brain behind those successful products and what do I have to show for it ... a couple of thank you plaques and a watch. Sure it’s a nice watch, but I deserve more, much more.

That’s why I have for the last five years been working at home developing something that I believe that will be in great demand and Foster R&D can kiss my hairy little ass.

Last week I had a break through and I know I’m this close to making my dream a reality.

You see the medication works by under regulating bi gonadotropic hormones, then when the ovarian follicles mature increasing estrogen secretions which then exert their greatest influence on the subject’s genitalia.

In other words I believe that I have invented a chemical concoction that will essentially induce a human female to enter into ‘heat’.

Most recently I have overcome several negative side effects of the estrus, the latest and most difficult to control is ovulation.

Last week I believe I have isolated the chemical which induces egg production and implantation, which is the very basis for estrus. Ovulation can be not only a hindrance, but also a blessing.

If I don’t have control over ovulation, then the test subject will almost certainly become pregnant as soon as any human male sperm is ejaculated into her vagina, which is great for women trying to conceive, but a woman who does not want to have a child and has sex while taking this estrus formula then she would almost surely conceive. This medication would be counterproductive to having recreational sex unless I can control ovulation.

If I am indeed able to control the ovulation in the female subject, and I believe I am now able too, then it is time for human testing of my drug that can induce estrus in human females.

Those persons who have attempted to induce estrus in the past have explained the process as much like the effects of Viagra or Cialis. Perhaps this is why they have failed. The estrus medication I have developed effects much more than the male erectile enhancement medications that have been recently been developed.

Because human males have no need for incentive to copulate other than a rigid penis, the male medications are designed to accomplish precisely that. A hard dick.

However the estrus medication for the female that I have developed does much more. My medication actually puts the human female “in Heat”. She craves genital penetration and her sex organs are engorged with blood and chemicals which make her supersensitive to the act of coatis, therefore granting her more intense and more frequent orgasmic climaxes than she normally would have. I believe that there will be other side effects, but until the chemical is tested I have only to guess what they might be.

My final barrier to potentially overcome is a recovery time between doses of the medication. It seems that all species of female animal that are governed by estrus require a period of abstinence. I have no idea what might happen to a subject if she were not allowed this dormant period.

At any rate, as long as I insure that the test subject receives the required dormant period between doses, I can begin testing on human females within the next few days. My only concern at this point is that the only covenant subject I have available to me is my wife and this both troubles and excites me equally.

For if she becomes my test subject my penis will not be the only one pumping sperm into her vagina. She will not be able to control her sexual urges and practically any male who has the balls to stick his cock in her she will welcome as long as estrus is being induced. A signal trait of estrus is the lordosis reflex, in which the female spontaneously and blatantly offers her sex for copulation to any interested male.

The formula I have developed is in a powdered form. I am reluctant to inform my wife that I wish her to be my test subject, because I believe that she will not subject herself to becoming what would essentially be a nymphomaniac. I am thinking that it would be best to tell her after I have given her the required dosage and then explain to her what she can expect from the medication before it actually takes effect.

I have already informed six of my closest single friends of my plans, telling them only the basics of how my medication works and the resulting urges my wife will be exhibiting. All have agreed to assist me in keeping her needs met for the duration of the medications effectiveness.

Of course I knew that they would all be interested in intercourse with my wife as all of them at one time or another has hit on her while they had the courage of inebriation. Of course they were rejected by her, but the fact that she is a very attractive and shapely early thirtyish woman gave them the courage to at least try to bed her.

Now here I am offering them her body and they were quick to accept my offer once they understood my objective and what their duties entailed, which is essentially to keep her supplied with cock until the first test phase was over.


Chapter 2: Phase one testing as told by Lilly Cumings

It was Friday evening and I had a difficult week and was looking forward to the weekend. My husband, TA and I had nothing planed and I was bring home Chinese for dinner so that I wouldn’t need to cook.

TA had a glass of wine waiting for me when I came through the door and told me to take a shower while he laid out the evening meal. I quickly downed the wine and stepped into the shower. The hot water relaxed my sore muscles and I felt a tingle throughout my body that I attributed to the wine.

After drying I threw on my terry robe and pulled up a chair across from my husband and dug into my Moo Goo Guy Pan and downed another glass of wine. I was famished and I just wanted to eat my meal and take my Kindle to bed and read until I fell asleep.

Then I began to actually listen to what my spouse was telling me.

“You remember me telling you about that project I’ve been working on?” my husband asked me.

“Yes, vaguely.” I responded. “You never went into much detail as I remember. You just insinuated that it had to do with the cycles that some animals go through when they are receptive to reproduction.” I quoted half-heartedly back to him from memory of our last discussion. I really wasn’t listening then and I wasn’t very interested now.

“Well I have refined and purified the solution and it’s ready for testing.”

“Oh’ that’s good.” I said trying to be a supportive wife, but I was far from interested. Then a chill shot through me and I shivered uncontrollably for a few seconds. I saw TA’s eyes light up.

“Oh dam I hope I’m not getting a cold.”

My husband continued. “The medication I have developed is now ready for human testing...”

“Human testing? That’s a big step. I thought it was a derivative from the female hormones that animals in heat produced.” I said, a little more interested, but my ability to think clearly was being interfered with.

“That’s right.” My husband agreed. “And you are my first test subject.”

“Waddya mean I’m your firs tess subjeck.” I slurred.

“I gave you the medication in the two glasses of wine that you drank.”

“YOU DID WHA! HOW COUD YA DO SUCH A THNG!” I screamed as what he was saying finally sank into my muddled brain.

“I gave you the medication and the blurriness that you are now experiencing will soon clear up and your feelings and thoughts will be crystal clear. They however will be totally focused on your genitalia and your ability to satisfy your sexual needs and urges. Nothing else will matter. The dosage was calculated based on your weight and should last for around four to six hours.”

My mind seemed to be refocusing and at the same time I was getting increasingly horney. I could feel the wetness from my vagina slathering my thighs, as little bolts of desire shot through my loins with greater and greater frequency and intensity.

Apparently I was going to be “in heat” for the next four to six hours. The thought was both frightening and appealing at the same time. My mind was revolting from the prospect, while my body was welcoming the sensations that were coursing through me.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.