Linear Dominate Hierarchy - Cover

Linear Dominate Hierarchy

Copyright© 2016 by Dr Cumings

Chapter 3: The "Yard"

The “Yard” was what everyone called the auto repair shop out on State Road 41, that Eddie’s dad owned before he died. Like the house it was Eddies now, but Eddie didn’t know the first thing about repairing automobiles. He had a couple of guys that used to work for his dad working there. But according to Eddie the business wasn’t making money.

The main reason the garage was called the ‘Yard’ because of the forty acres that the shop was built on. Now it is mostly grown over with vegetation. But it used to be a junk yard that was pretty profitable until they opened up the U-PIC-UR-PART near Marian. When they built I-75 a lot changed in Jasper.

Now, junk cars dating as far back as the twenties were rusting away, buried under years of overgrowth. There were about eight large dilapidated barns on the property all packed with junk and scrap cars. Some actually ran when they parked them there. Not only were there cars, but there were old gas pumps and huge porcelain signs. There were old out board motors and motorcycles, bikes, tractors. If it was mechanical and was built before 1975 chances are somewhere in those piles it was hiding there.

Weeds had grown up over most of the stuff. One old barn had a good sized oak tree growing so close to the building it was half in and half out. It looked as if that tree hadn’t been there the structure would have probably fallen down by now.

Besides the repair garage building, there was only one other concrete block building on the property.

It was standing way back on the rear edge of the land where it bordered the Little Alapaha River. None of us had ever been in it. Eddie’s dad kept it locked. It had two big ten foot steel doors that closed tight like it was fort Knox. The roof was tin and there were no windows in the building. No one knew what, if anything was inside.

It had been there all our lives and as far as I knew the only living thing to enter that building since I was born was rats, birds and roaches. It was covered in Ivy vines and must have been fifty feet wide and a hundred feet long.

The repair shop and a relatively small fenced area around it was the only cleared area on the acreage and the rest of the property was so overgrown no one really knew what was on it and for the most part no one cared.

Eddie and I drove to the repair shop. It was Saturday and no one was there. My friend opened up and we picked our way back to the office. There was junk and car parts scattered all through the shop. There were narrow paths that we had to navigate and some places were so tight that I couldn’t help but get grease on my pants.

By the time we made it to the office my shoes were slick on the bottom from walking through all the crud.

The office wasn’t much better. Paper and books were stacked everywhere. If there was a flat spot there was something piled on it to the point that if you added another piece of paper, the paper would slide off.

I was looking under stuff, moving boxes. Searching. “Where is it.”

“Where’s what?”

“The computer.”

“What computer?”

“The computer you do your bookkeeping on.”

“Ed looked at me and mimicking the Mexicans in the movie Treasure of the Sierra Madre said.

“Computer? We don’t need no stinking computer.”

Then he pulled a large olive green binder from a file cabinet and sort of cleared a place on the desk for it.

“You do realize this 2013 don’t you? I’m almost thirty years old and I have never seen one of these in actual use. I’ve seen pictures of them, but not the real thing. You do have electricity here right?” I said sarcasticly.

Eddie shrugged. “It’s what my dad used.”

I doubt that you can even buy refill pages for this thing.

There’s case of them in that corner somewhere.

It had a rough cloth cover over heavy pressed cardboard. It was about fifteen inches tall and twenty four inches wide and it was heavy.

I looked at Eddie and said. “I think this is the one that Scrooge used.”

I sat in the rickety rolling chair and opened the heavy green cover, I half expected moths to flutter out of it. I turned on the desk lamp and began to decipher the numbers.

After a couple of minutes, impatient Eddie wanted to know if I could fix it.

I said look Ed, It’s going to take hours, if not days just to figure out what is going on with these books, so relax.

Eddie fidgeted. Then he said. “Stand up.”

I was confused. “What?”

“I said stand up.”

“Now drop your pants.”

“Hey Eddie, I thought we were going to look over the books.”

“You are and while you’re doing that I’m going to be fucking your ass.”

I sighed, by now I had resigned myself to having to submit to Ed’s sexual demands just as I did when we were in middle and high school.

“Well take it easy. It’s been a long time since I’ve had a cock up my ass. You got some lube?”

“Right here.” He said as he snatched a tube of hair gel off a pile of papers.

I bent over the desk and started in on the numbers again and Eddie smeared cold hair gel on my asshole and began working his fat cock up my ass. Eddie took his time. It HAD been a long time and I had forgotten how good it felt to have his big dick sliding up my rectum. My dick got hard and Eddies pumping made it difficult to focus on the ledger. I told him to slow down and he did.

That was much better. I was able to concentrate on the books and enjoy the ass reaming at the same time.

“You’re right Eddie. These books are totally fucked up. Who has been making entries?”

“Since my dad died. It’d been me and Charlie. But I don’t know what the fuck I’m doing.”

I chuckled and said.” That’s for sure, but you really know how to fuck an asshole.”

He laughed. “I thought you might like it.”

“It brings back memories.”

“It sure does, you remember that party I had and the five of us plowed your ass all night long.”

“How could I forget that night?”

“Was it Marcus and Clyde that managed to get both their cocks buried in your butt?

“No it was Markus and Sucky. Clyde was in my mouth.”

Eddy was doing that circular thing he does that moves my insides around as he lazily continued with his tender assault on my butt hole.”

“Ahh, good times huh BB.”

“The best.”

“I sure miss those days BB.”

“They were good Eddie, but I expect that the good times will come again.”

“Man, I hope so BB. Cause I’m out of cash and the bank is threating foreclosure on the house and the Yard.”

“That doesn’t sound good Ed.”

“It’s not BB, it’s not. That’s why I need your help man. You are the only person I know smart enough to get me out of this fucking mess.”

“I’m here Eddie, I’ll do the best I can.”

“I know you will BB.”

We didn’t say much after that, Eddy fucked and I studied.

After about an hour of Eddie slowly sawing in and out of my ass He decided he wanted to nut.

“Ok BB, I’m going to ramp it up buddy. Get ready for a butt load if cum.”

Then my friend started moving for real. Harder and faster. Bam, bam, bam. My knees were hitting the desk as he as he shoved that cock up my ass. Here it comes little buddy.”

Aaahhhhh, ahhhhh, ahhhh. He croaked as he shot rope after rope of his cum inside of me.”

He slowly pulled out and grabbed a paper towel from the roll on the wall and wiped his cock off.

I stood and saw that I had shot my load on the ledger. “Hand me one of those towels Ed.”

I dabbed my come up so that the numbers wouldn’t smear.

“Eddie, what do you say that I take this monstrosity with me so that I can give them a good going over at the house? Somewhere that I don’t have a distraction sliding up my butt.”

“We can do that BB, but I won’t guarantee that that something won’t distract you again.”

I collected the ledger and we wove our way out of the nasty workshop and headed home.

“When we got into the car, Eddie looked at me and said. “It’s good to have you back BB.”

“It’s good to be back Eddie.”

When we got back, Lacy was happy to see me; she threw her arms around me and kissed me. I caught Eddie watching her out of the corner of my eye. He had a different look this time. The freak show look had morphed into a look of guarded acceptance.

I got an oil can out of the carriage house and went to work on the bed. By the time I finished the room smelled of oil and the bed still squeaked, but not nearly as bad as it had before. Now there was a moderately low sounding skrreeeee crrraaaaah each time I bounced my butt on the mattress.

It wasn’t the perfect solution, but it seemed adequate enough considering the age of the cast iron frame. I felt that Lacy and I could have sex and not disturb the rest of the people in the house ... too much.

I wasn’t scheduled to start my new job for another couple of weeks. I didn’t want to wait to get married to Lacy. My mom kept bad mouthing Lacy trying to get me to reconsider. I asked to borrow a few hundred dollars from them so that we could have a little wedding party.

I think dad would have done it but when mom threatened him with sleeping on the couch he caved and she got her way.

When I complained to Eddie, he offered to throw us a wedding party right here in the house.

“Thanks man but, your already in the hole with the bank and everything.”

“Shit BB. Three or four hundred ain’t nothing compared to the thousands I owe my creditors.

“No, buddy. I just couldn’t do it, but thanks anyway. Lacy and I will just get married at the justice of the piece and we will have a party when we are flush.”

Lacy and I went to the court house at three pm the next day which was Friday, Eddie was our witness. I didn’t even invite my family to be with us when we got married. It was a nice ceremony as civil weddings go. Lacy was happy, I was happy, what else was there?

When we got back to the MacMillan house, the street and the drive way was clogged with cars. Eddie had to park his car on his lawn. He led us to the back yard and all the guys were there, Clyde, Marcus, Jesus, Chuck and of course my best man Eddie, plus a whole lot of other friends that I hadn’t seen since high school. It was almost like a reunion. Hell it was a reunion and it was great.

Markus came up to me. “Congrats man, sorry we couldn’t make the wedding, but we had to set up a party!”

Lacy drifted into the background whenever she could get away. All the guys were great with her and included her whenever they could. Eddie tried his best to bring her out and she would as long as he was pushing her to join in the festivities, but as soon as she was left to her own devices she slipped into a corner somewhere.

It was a great party. I thanked Eddie so many times he started to get pissed at me. The party wound down about midnight and only the six amigo’s, Lacy and Clyde’s date Megan remained. We were sitting around the fire pit in lawn chairs mellowing out, drinking the last of the beer.

Us guys were reminiscing and laughing about old times. I was worried that someone might slip and blow my cover about the sexual stuff I did for the guys way back when. But they were cool and we all had a great time. Megan and Lacy couldn’t relate to the ‘good old days’ so they kept to themselves. I was surprised that Lacy seemed to actually enjoy talking with Megan. They seemed to have some common bond and it wasn’t long that I found out what it was.

At one point Megan got up and whispered into Clyde’s ear. Clyde got up and they strolled a short distance to have a private conversation. I saw Clyde nodding several times. I noticed Lacy was tense and seemed unusually invested in the conversation Megan and Clyde were having. Then I heard Clyde say,

“It sounds like a great idea, let’s do it.”

I saw Lacy relax her posture somewhat. Clyde and Megan came up to the group and Clyde asked for our attention.

“BB, ... Lacy. Megan and I want to give you a special wedding gift. Lacy, next Saturday morning Megan is going to pick you up here at eight am and bring you to my salon in Jacksonville. We, Megan and I are going to give you a complete makeover, including time at the Marriott resort spa. You will stay with Megan Saturday night and return home Sunday afternoon around four.”

“We could have made it a honeymoon kind of thing, but we didn’t want you to see the changes we make little by little. We want you to see the finished product with no visual contamination.”

Everyone cheered. Lacy did her best to look happy and not crawl into a hole, I was happy for her and hugged her, she was trembling.


Next Saturday was a whole week away. Eddie and I had decided to go back to the Yard today and pull some receipts and invoices. It was looking to me like someone was stealing from the repair shop. The numbers weren’t adding up and I didn’t think stupidity could be the culprit.

Lacy asked if she could go with us and of course we said yes. She was wearing a pair of kaki cargo pants and a white button up blouse and her tennis shoes. When we got to the shop Eddie and I went inside and Lacy said she wanted to stretch her legs a bit and look around.

Eddie and I had a hell of a time finding the receipts and invoices that we wanted. If you thought the office was a mess before you should have seen it now. After thirty minutes of digging we heard Lacy yelling for us to come out. At first I thought she was hurt and I almost broke my neck trying to get to the door.

When we got out side Lacy had a big smile on her face.

“Dam Lacy, I thought a snake had bitten you or something.”

She looked at Eddie and I, her eyes were sparkling. I had never seen her this excited.

“Follow me.” She said and walked briskly around the building and headed into the tall grass. There was a foot path that soon turned into sort of a game trail. Bega lice and Sandspurs were hitching a ride on my shoe laces and pant cuffs. Lacy stopped on the trail and faced west, twenty feet in that direction was a small lean-to. It was rotted and grey. Lichen was growing on the wood. There was a new trail of bent grass leading to the lean-to.

Lacy stepped onto the bent grass trail and followed it to the open side of the dilapidated shed like structure. Something was covered by an old rotten, tattered canvas. Lacy waited for Eddie and I to catch up and stand beside her. Then she reached over and flipped the canvas back. She did it in such a way that I expected her to say ... Ta Da! ... But she didn’t, she was however, expecting a reaction.

Under the tarp was an old Volkswagen van. A window was cracked and it was filthy. I couldn’t see the tires but I was sure they were all flat.

Ed and I looked at her like, yeah so what. We didn’t say it, but I know he thought it because that was exactly what I was thinking.

“It’s a seventy VW van.” Lacy offered expecting that that meant something to Eddie and I.

I said. “Ok.”

“Benjamin ... this thing is worth ten or twelve grand just like it is. Right there on the other side of those bushes are two chevies worth eight or nine thousand apiece. See that barn over there. I was afraid to go, in but I peeked through the broken boards, there must be thirty cars in there worth at least five to fifteen thousand dollars A PIECE!”

“Are you sure?” Eddie asked, sober as a judge.

“Ed. I think I am UNDER estimating their value. My best guess is that there is a hundred to two hundred thousand dollars’ worth of antique cars just in the little area I explored. If the rest of this property has the same quality of vehicles on it you’re looking at over a million bucks.

“Eddie grabbed Lacy in a bear hug and jumped up and down, yelling his head off. He was grinning, I was grinning and Lacy was grinning and she never looked more beautiful.

Eddie and Lacy wanted to explore more, but I convinced them that it was getting late, the cars weren’t going anywhere and Lacy’s legs were bleeding from being scratched by the undergrowth.

As we rode home, Lacy couldn’t stop talking and I hate to repeat myself, but I had never seen her this animated.

“Eddie, you could probably sell the cars right where they are and get some good money for them and I’m sure that you could get the buyer to hall them out of here themselves, but I wouldn’t do that if I were you. It’s hard to see the condition that the car is in, so the buyer is going to offer less, because they don’t want to buy a pig-in-poke”.

“You would do a lot better to pull them out and clean them up so that they know what their getting. You’ll get a lot more for them and the buyers will be a lot happier too. Plus it would be hard to take a good picture of the car to advertise on line if you don’t pull them out. You have a gold mine and you want to exploit it properly to get the highest return.”

“Dam girl. I guess I am going to have to make you my business manager,”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.