26 November 2006 - Cover

26 November 2006

Copyright© 2016 by Mustang

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - On this day, while Dan enjoyed watching Brad's hockey game, his daughters, Diane and Brenda have a different game in mind. Karen is unexpectedly aroused watching Dan and their daughters and can't keep her hot hands off her son Brad.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fiction   Sports   Incest   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

“I want you to know that I love all of you and I’m so proud to be your dad. I know this is all new for everyone and will take some getting used to. You three were accustomed to how Steve raised you whether it was good or bad and I’m pretty fair when it comes to parenting.”

“Respect for everyone is a two-way street. I’m always here for you to talk to about any subject. Getting a good education is important to me and I’ll help all of you with any studying that I can.”

“Diane, becoming a nurse is a great profession and Brenda if journalism is your better choice, then I will support you all the way. And Brad, you can’t be a hockey player all your life. Even if you are good enough for the NHL, a hockey career only lasts maybe eighteen to twenty years tops. I know you’re only in grade ten, but do you have any idea what you want to study past high school?”

“I like Brenda’s idea of Journalism, “ he replied. “But I’d also like to have a career involving sports, hopefully, hockey, so I’m looking at a Sports Science Degree At Quinte University.”

“You all are heading in the right direction for a good life.”

“Dad when you were our Uncle, you were always very fair to us and we’ve never forgotten that, “ Diane said, being the oldest.

“Hopefully the three of you can help with moving next weekend.”

“Brenda and I will.”

“I have two games next Saturday and Sunday. I’ll tell the coach that I can’t play Saturday.”

“You’d do that?” Dan asked.

“Hockey is very important to me but sometimes, the family just has to be first, like Coach Stanton said to me, “ Brad stated.

“Aww, you’re going make me puke, “ Brenda kidded.

“Once you’re moved in we’ll have to go shopping for a car for you girls to use to and from college. Think about what kind of car you might like to have.”

“Our own car?! Thanks, Dad! No more having to rely on the transit bus, “ Diane said, both girls giving Dan a big hug and kiss.

“Hey, I make my living driving a transit bus!” He reminded them.

“Maybe a car that seats three in the front and three in the back seat?” Brenda hinted.

“I don’t think they make many models like that anymore only five seat cars unless we were to buy a minivan,” he said.


“Supper’s ready, gang, where do you want to eat?” Karen yelled.

“I know where and what I want to eat, but I’ll settle for the rec room!” Dan said, smiling up at Karen. “God, you’re so beautiful!” His eyes gleamed for his love.

“Later, honey!” Karen teased, sticking her tongue out at him.

“Oh Dad, you’re so bad!” Brenda said, playfully slapping his arm.

When Brad headed upstairs to get his meal, Brenda stopped Dan and put her arms around his neck. “Mom said we can do anything with you except fuck.” She pressed her tits to his chest. “I wanted to thank you for making me cum in the car, “ she said, touching her lips to his.

Brenda started breathing fast as she parted her lips and sucked his tongue into her mouth. She moaned as Dan slid his left hand up under her top and bra and felt her right tit. Diane cuddled in close to Brenda and Dan, waiting for her kiss. She put her right hand on Brenda’s left tit and her right hand down to rub Dan’s cock through his jeans. Dan was soon discovering that Brenda was the more sexually aggressive of the two sisters.

“Boy, it sure didn’t take long for you three to get started, “ Karen teased from the top of the stairs. Come on supper is getting cold.” As Dan came upstairs to pass Karen, she gave him a good kiss, and he felt her tit.

In the kitchen, Vicky came over and put her arms around Dan’s neck. They kissed, and she slid his right hand inside her top to feel her tit. Karen gave them both an approving kiss on the cheek.

“Vicky, I’m sorry that I haven’t been spending very much time with you, “ Dan confessed.

“I understand, you’re bonding with your new family.”

“You’re part of my new family too.”

“Thank you, Dan, I needed to hear that from you, “ she replied, rubbing his crotch.


They returned downstairs to join the kids. “Here Dad, you can sit between us, “ Brenda said, patting the space between her and Diane.

“And Mom, you can sit with me, if you like, “ Brad said from the love seat, and Vicky sat beside Brenda.

“I think there’s a junior game on TV, “ Dan said, turning on the set. He found the channel, and sure enough, the Bellville Falcons were playing the Kingston Frontenacs, two bitter rivals.

“Mike Johnson and I played on the Trenton River Rats two years ago. He plays for the Falcons now. I think he’s out with an injury, “ Brad mentioned.

They enjoyed their meal and watched the game. The girls didn’t care much for the game but were amazed at Brad’s interest in the play-by-play.

“This could be your brother’s future next hockey season, “ Dan said to Diane and Brenda. That comment made them take more interest. They sat close to Dan taking every chance they could to touch his upper legs, making sure their tops showed him plenty of their tits. Brad enjoyed the closeness of his Mom to him on the love seat. She’d glance to the obvious bulge in his crotch, wondering when she’d have him fuck her and to feel that wonderful young cock fill her pussy.

Dan would make comments when watching the play-by-play, like, “Get a man in front!” Before the puck went through the crease, that would have been a sure goal. After a whistle, two players started pushing each other. “Watch, the third push will be a penalty, “ Dan predicted. Sure enough, the referee signalled a penalty for roughing against the player who started the fuss.

“How did you know he’d get called for a penalty?”

“The Ref let them push each other, it was even, then the Kingston player pushed harder, almost knocking over the Bellville player. If he hadn’t, he wouldn’t have been called.”

“See, this is one of the finer parts I don’t know about hockey, “ Brad commented.

A few minutes of play later, “That was a needless penalty to take. The Bellville player gave a good hard check, the other guy didn’t like it and retaliated with a slash and got called. Remember Brad, if you give a good hit, then expect to take a good hit too. Appreciate all aspects of the game even if it comes from the other team.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.