My Korean Wife - Cover

My Korean Wife

Copyright© 2016 by Dr Cumings

Chapter 5

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Soldier married Korean prostitute. when he brings her back to USA she needs more sex than he can give. story has Male on Male oral sex near end of story.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

I had an hour to kill so I told my wife where I was going, I climbed on my Road King and headed out to the reservoir to get my shit together and formulate what I was going to say. There is a spill way that the water management people would open from time to time to regulate the height of the water in the reservoir. When they opened it, the water crashed through with a force not to be believed. The water churned and splashed as much as fifty feet in the air. Despite the high energy the splashing water made it had a calming effect on me. I got lucky and the water was roaring out of the concrete barrier.

At a quarter till noon I headed for the NCO club.

It was a Monday and only a few tables were taken. Apparently neither Greg nor Tomkins had arrived yet. I found a booth in a corner of the club that suited my needs and I ordered a pitcher of beer and three glasses.

At twelve thirty I was beginning to think neither of them would show when Greg stepped through the door, then right behind him Tomkins strolled cockily into the cool interior of the club. Greg’s eyes adjusted to the dim lighting, when he saw me he waved and slowly came over to my booth with Tomkins behind him. The tall guy’s head was on a swivel alert for an attack.

I never really cared much for Tomkins. He was a braggart, a loud mouth and very much a womanizer, but as it turned out the gods had chosen the two of them so who was I to argue with fate.

I motioned for them to sit across from me. Before I could speak Tomkins mouth flew open and spouted.

“If this is about that whore wife of yours, well...” I thought Greg was going to slap him.

“Shut your fucking mouth Tommy.” Tommy shut up and sat beside his friend. Greg turned to me. “Look Bill. I know we were out of line. It kind of started as a joke, or more like a dare, but one thing lead to another and when your wife opened the door naked ... Well, things just took off from there. We shouldn’t have done it and we can’t take it back, all we can do is apologize.”

Tomkins snorted. Greg shot him a look that should have killed him, but the bastard was too stupid to realize that Greg was pissed.

I poured beer into the two empty mugs and slid them across the table. Both took big gulps.

“I really didn’t expect that Greg, but believe it or not I appreciate the apology and it’s going to make what I have to say much easier. Despite being easier, what I have to say is still going to be difficult, but my wife and I have talked it over and it’s clear what I need to do.”

My wife told me everything that happened this past weekend.” Greg started to interrupt, but I held up my hand. “Please let me finish and when I’m through you can ask or say whatever you want.” Greg nodded, Tomkins sat there stony eyed.

It’s is no big secrete that my wife was a prostitute before I married her. Most people just assumed and most, like the two of you assumed correctly.

“I had no illusions when I fell in love with her that she fucked GI’s for a living and yet still I was willing to marry her. At that time I don’t think I considered what the future held for my wife and I and right or wrong I figured what ever happened like most married couples we would either work it out or we wouldn’t and the marriage would end.”

“Hea eu and I have been having some difficulties in our marriage, the normal fights and arguments that most married couples go through. Lately though, our sex lives have been a major source of irritation between us.”

“Now I’ve talked with my wife about this and we have agreed that the best solution that we currently have is for the two of you to keep fucking her whenever you want.”

Neither man spoke.

I waited.

Greg looked at Tommy, Tommy looked at Greg, then slowly they both turned to me.

Tomkins was first to speak. “You want us to keep fucking your wife?”

“Yes.” I answered.

“Whenever we want.”

“Yes.”

“Ok what’s the fucking catch?”

“No catch.”

Tommy shook his head as if a bug had crawled in his ear.

“Wait a minute Bill.” Greg interrupted. “I’m thinking you put something in the beer that made me hear that you want me and Tommy to keep fucking your wife and we can fuck her whenever we want to. Just stop by your house, take her clothes off and fuck her.”

“Well not exactly.” I hedged.

“Ah ha!” Greg shouted loud enough that everyone in the club turned and looked at us.

“My wife has taken your ‘no clothes on in the house’ as the rule, so when you come over to my house she will be naked. She won’t have any clothes on to take off.”

“What?”

“You told my wife she can’t wear clothes when she is at home, so now she doesn’t wear clothes at home ... ever.”

“Why are you doing this Bill? Are you getting back at her for cheating on you?”

“WE, my wife and I are doing it for several reasons. One and most important is that my wife has tried to be a loving, caring and monogamous wife since she left Korea, but let’s face it, my wife has been getting fucked by GI’s since she was quite young. Not just getting fucked once or twice, but fucked many times a day and night. When I took her from Korea she only got sex from me and let’s face it I’m no stud.”

“Her body craved those missing orgasms. So for her mental, emotional and physical wellbeing I need help giving her the sex she wants and needs and since you two started this we decided that we wanted you to continue fucking her and giving her that satisfaction.”

“Another reason is that we are happier. Since you two fucked her silly this weekend when I got home she was as sweet as can be, when in the past she would be bitching at me for all sorts of things, not the least of which was not enough sex.”

Then Tommy spoke. “So we would be helping you out by fucking your wife.”

“Yes.” I told him. “That said, I want to thank you for fucking my wife this weekend and my wife wanted me to tell you that she especially like when you both fucked her at the same time.”

“Yeah, that was pretty fucking cool.” Tommy said as he nudged Greg in the ribs. “First time I ever did that to a chick.”

Greg gulped down the rest of his beer, then reached for the pitcher and poured another glass. He looked like he was having a problem getting a grasp on the whole ‘fuck my wife please’ situation.

“So,” Greg summarized, “Me or Tommy or both of us can walk right into your house and fuck Hea whenever we want.”

“Yes.”

“We can make her suck our cocks and eat our sperm.”

“Yes.”

“We can fuck her ass or cunt or both and fill her with cum any time day or night.”

“Yes.”

“We can come into your house in the middle of the night, wake both of you up and make you watch us fuck your wife in your marital bed until we decide to leave and you will let us.”

I paused. “Yes.” I confirmed.

“We can come into your house and take your wife with us and do God knows what to her and you’re ok with that.

“As long as you don’t hurt her and it’s just you and Tomkins, yes.”

“What if Tommy is not available can I bring someone else? Or what if I wanted to bring several other guys?”

We haven’t discussed that, so for now, it’s just you and Tommy. We can always change the rules or amend them in the future. So are you interested in our proposal? Obviously we need you to keep this discussion and any sexual activity you have with my wife discreet. We don’t want everyone to think she’ll fuck anyone with a cock.

The two men looked at each other again and turned back to me and said in unison.

“Yeah, we can do that.”

“What about that hot cunt Soon Lee?” Tomkins asked.

“All I know about Soon Lee is that she is a friend of Hea’s If you already got her number then you can call her direct, if you don’t Hea might be willing to give it to you. She might not though. She has decided that that she doesn’t like sharing your cocks.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.