My Korean Wife - Cover

My Korean Wife

Copyright© 2016 by Dr Cumings

Chapter 3

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Soldier married Korean prostitute. when he brings her back to USA she needs more sex than he can give. story has Male on Male oral sex near end of story.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

She starts humping me a little faster. “I crean house, wash sheets then go shopping. I feel naughty, so I wear short dress that made for summer. Very thin, very roose and can see nipples through. I go store I never go before to get groceries. I walk down row and see my frien Soon Ree coming other way. I embarrassed, but no not what to do. I see, that she see, I naked under dress.”

“Soon Ree say, yo bo say yo Hea-ew. She not Korean, but she know hello in Korean. So I say, yo bo say yo Soon Ree. Soon Ree speak better Engrish than me.

“That’s a pretty dress you have on Hae-ew. Are you looking for someone to fuck you? She giggle.”

My face turn red, but I raff too and I say, “Feel naughty today so I wear this. I glad you rike.”

“Then Soon Ree say. Your dress looks very hot on you Hae eu. It Make me think of old days in Taiwan.”

“You prostitute in Taiwan?”

“She say. “Yes, I fucked many GI’s before I get married. Now sometimes when my husband is gone I too go shopping for cock. I sometimes need more dick than husband can give me. Are you shopping for cock today?”

I tell her about Green and Tomkins and what they say I must do.

She raff and say, “That very hot story Hea eu. You think your friends would like two pussy’s to fuck?”

I say, “What man not want more pussy. They be back my house fi clock.”

“I’m not doing anything now, can I come to your house and wait. We can get some wine and talk till they come back.”

I say “Ok but I have to be naked in house when get home.”

She rike this very much, she clap hands and raff again.

My wife stops telling me the story and is panting from the effort of fucking my cock in her ass cow girl. I roll her over onto her back and hook my arms under her legs and put the crook of my arms behind her knees bending her almost double, bringing her ass up so I can do the fucking. Then I start pounding her ass in earnest.

“Oh yesssss husband, That much better.” She squealed as she came and cunt juice squirted all over my groin.

Her ass tightened around my cock as she climaxed and I quickly lost my nut and pumped my load deep into her beautiful ass.

We were both exhausted from the effort and just lay there panting. When our hearts and breathing slowed to a reasonable rate Hea got up and disappeared into the bath room. I heard her turn on the bath water and figured that the story telling was over for the evening.

I was almost asleep when she called to me. Groggily I staggered to her.

“Retts take bath together.” She suggested.

I slipped into the hot water and groaned as the fragrant bubbles surrounded me. She sat between my legs and leaned into my chest. I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her. She sighed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.