Seeing All of Sis - Cover

Seeing All of Sis

Copyright© 2016 by Write or Wrong

Chapter 2

Sex Story: Chapter 2 - That summer has started with me seeing my big sister - naked and doing things with her best friend that gave me very un-brotherly feelings for the both of them. You can read the first two parts of the story to see how we went from there to full on sex. It was a few weeks after that first fateful day that we realized our taboo lust had turned into something deeper. It was that same day that the worst thing that could happen, did happen - we were caught!

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Group Sex   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Size  

Caught!

My mind froze like a rabbit in a snare under Mom’s cold stare. How long did we lay there naked - our incestuous fucking exposed?

I first realized that Donna was behind me, sobbing against my back as she tried to hide. We couldn’t even pull a sheet over our sin because we had never finished making the bed.

Then I realized my own cheeks were wet with tears and burning with shame. I had thought about this as a hypothetical event. Something that could happen, but never would happen to us. Now the reality of what we were doing to our family crashed onto me.

Donna, Mom and me.

We were all we had since shortly after Dad died. His parents were gone, and Mom’s dad - our only surviving grandparent - was in a home with dementia. Mom’s sister, who was grandpa’s primary caregiver, was a spinster who lived for her televised religious sermons and telling others they were going to hell. I guess in our case, she was probably right.

Hell, wasn’t a mythological place of fire and pain. It was a place of shame and realization. It was being lost and alone. It was on that full-sized bed where Donna and I lay right then.

With no more family, it was us three against the world. And Donna and I had cut Mom out with our taboo love. What would happen?

Would we be grounded. Would Mom get rid of one or both of us? Would I be sent to the same boarding school for problem kids as Donna’s would-be rapist had been? Would Mom scream and chase us out of the house with a broom and lock the door against her perverted children?

Would Donna run away, drop out of school and become a prostitute in shame and desperation - letting creepy old men pee in her hair for twenty bucks and a smoke? No, I wouldn’t let her leave alone. We would have each other, always. So, would I end up being the rent boy if we had to live on the street - being passed around until I had more STDs than a Center for Disease Control lab?

Or would Mom unbutton her silk blouse and drop her bra before coming over and sucking our cream off my wilted prick? Would she lick her daughter’s dripping cunt, look over her shoulder and beg me to pull her panties down and fuck the hole I came from? Would I ram my thick cock into that mother cunt the way I did my beloved sister?

Okay I knew the last line of questions were a long shot, but my mind raced through every scenario in the seconds we all stared silently across the room.

“Luke, get up and get dressed,” Mom instructed. “Go to your room and wait there.”

“Mom, I...” I started to say - something.

She saved me from babbling by quickly invoiced the ‘mom voice’ and said, “Get Dressed and Go to Your Room! Now!”

“Go on Luke,” Donna urged. “It’s okay.”

I reached for the sheet on the floor and handed it to Donna before grabbing my clothes and headed to the door. Mom stood aside and let me by. I probably imagined her eyes on my bare-butt. I knew she waited until my door was firmly closed before shutting the door to Donna’s room.

As I pulled my clothes on I considered going out to try to listen, but if I got caught at the door, I knew a session of mutual masturbation wouldn’t get me out of the doghouse this time. I threw myself on the bed and sobbed - fear, frustration, anger, innocence all came pouring out in those tears.

Sooner than I would have thought I was cried out and I dried my eyes tired of feeling sorry for myself. I didn’t care what happened to me, but I couldn’t leave Donna to face the music by herself.

I got up and headed to my door. No, mom told me to wait. I paced back and forth in my room trying to think of how to fix this. ‘What the fuck? What the fuck? What the FUCK!?’ I kept asking myself over and over. When I headed back to my bedroom door I still didn’t know what I was going to say, but I knew I couldn’t leave Donna to it by herself. I had to do something.

Before I could open the door, there was a knock on the other side. “Uh ... come in?”

Mom opened the door and walked in. She didn’t say anything, just walked to the bed - taking note of the clean sheets and maybe the wet spot my tears left on the pillows - and sat down. I sat in my desk chair facing her, waiting for the yelling or wailing or whatever to begin. Waiting for a resolution so I could handle whatever came next.

Mom wasn’t that old at 37 - I knew Donna was a college surprise for Mom and Dad. Mom kept in shape with regular Pilates and would probably be considered a MILF. That is if she had given any guy, or lady even, the time of day since Dad died. Except for the brown hair and darker skin, it was clear where Donna got her looks from. They shared the same eyes, same nose, same big boobs. But I always thought I took after Mom the most in our personalities. She was smart and playful and would do anything for those she loved.

Looking at her sit on my bed that day I also saw she was hurt. And I knew I was the one who hurt her - me and Donna. After we lost Dad she told me I was the one she could count on. I would be the man of the family from then on. Knowing I caused her pain is probably what made me start to cry like a little boy.

“Luke,” she said after I wiped my eyes. “Luke are you okay?”

“W-what?” I said confused by her calm voice. No screaming. No sobbing except from me. Just calm and controlled.

“Are you okay?” She asked again.

“Mom I’m sorry. It was all my fault. I’m the one who made Donna do it. Blame me,” the words spilled out of me faster than an auctioneer.

“Luke, Luke,” She said holding up her hand to stop me. “Right now I just want to make sure you are okay.”

“Ye ... Yeah. I’m scared and sorry, but I’m fine.”

“Sorry about what you did, or that you got caught?” she asked.

“Sorry for betraying your trust in us. Not so much for what we did.” I admitted.

She looked at me for a long moment and then asked, “And what you and your sister were ... doing. It was consensual?”

“What? Yes! Of course.”

“Okay. Can you tell me what has been going on?”

“Details?”

“You can leave those out. Just give me your side of the story.” Mom said. I had the feeling that she was just confirming what Donna had already told her, but I started from the beginning anyway. I admitted to the peeping, my confession to Cindi, how things had gone so far with Donna. I guessed I was hoping to leave it there when I paused, my face probably as red as my hair from embarrassment and shame. But she didn’t leave it. Mom prompted me asking, “And what happened next, with Cindi?”

Can you imagine what it is like to be a teenage boy - barely legal to drive - and have to explain to your pretty Mom about how you and your sister had a three way with a cute Asian girl? Well, I don’t have to imagine. I lived every uncomfortable moment of it which was a million times worse than her giving me “the talk.” And when she still hadn’t started to lose it, I told her about Ted.

I ended the deeply disturbing conversation on a defiant note, telling my mom that I had fallen in love with Donna and couldn’t imagine being without her now.

When I finished, Mom sighed deeply - I still don’t know if it was in disappointment or relief that everything was out in the open. Mom got up and walked to the door. With her hand on the doorknob and her back to me she said, “I need some time to process all this. Will you stay in your room for a bit?”

“Um ... sure.” I said. “Mom? What’s going to happen?”

“I don’t know yet,” she said opening the door. She finally looked back at me and I saw the tears on her cheeks. Then she shut the door and I was alone again.

This time I didn’t stay alone. I quickly grabbed my phone and texted Donna, “R u OK?”

“OK. U?” She replied quickly.

“I guess. What nxt?”

“Wait.”

“Warn T & C?” I asked.

“Wait” she replied again.

“Sorry 4 everything.” I texted. This time her reply wasn’t immediate.

Right when I was going to text again she wrote, “I’m not. U n me good. Don’t give up on that. K?”

“K. Love u.”

“Luv u2.” she texted and was silent. What else was there for us to say.

To this day, I’m not good a waiting. I turned on some music and flipped through a graphic novel then threw it aside. I turned on my computer and logged into a game only to log out minutes later.

I lay down on my bed and just let my mind go astray. ‘Why was this happening to us? Sure, we knew the risk, but Mom wasn’t even supposed to be here today. Why was she back already?’ The shower turned on in the bathroom and I thought of going to join Donna, but then figured it was better to stay put. Maybe it was the all-night video game marathon Ted and I had played or the cleaning we did or all the sex, but soon my eyes drooped and I fell into a fitful sleep.


My stomach growled and the sun had set when Mom came back and called us out of our rooms. “You two, come on down stairs. We need to talk.”

I opened my door as Donna opened hers. I could see she was dressed in one of Dad’s old oxford button-down shirts, open over a tank-top and tied over her flat belly. Her pink sweatpants clung to her hips and butt, and she had cut them off at the knee making them flare into a kind of super casual bell bottoms. Her red hair was still damp and combed out straight after her shower. She looked amazing.

Donna beckoned me to her and I hugged her tight. Without letting go she spoke into my ear, “Whatever happens, I love you and will always love you. Okay?”

I looked in her eyes and said, “Whatever happens.” Then with a kiss, we turned and walked down the steps holding hands.

Mom was at the dinner table with a glass of red wine in front of her and the open bottle sitting off to the side next to the cordless phone. Without thinking about it Donna and I assumed our normal spots across the table from each other. Mom took a sip of wine before giving a deep sigh like she was about to pick up something heavy. When she looked at each of us I could see her brown eyes were red rimmed. Knowing we made her cry made my heart ache again.

“I...” she started and stopped before going on. “I don’t know how this could happen ... you two. I’ve heard your stories. You both take the blame and want to protect the other.” I glanced at Donna, but she just kept looking at Mom who continued, “You are both good kids. And I am sure I am partially to blame. I know there have been problems and our life hasn’t been the most stable.”

At this Donna tried to interrupt, “Mom it’s not you...”

“Donna, let me get through this.” Mom said before taking another sip. Looking at Donna she said, “You ... you have not had a normal life with the moving and your father passing and the assaults. But you are smart, and happy and have friends. I’ve been able to count on you to be my partner here at home when I had to work. And Luke,” she said turning to me, “I’ve taken for granted your resilience - always joking and smiling, your good grades and willingness to help around the house. I wished you were a little more outgoing, but I just figured you were going through some teenage boy phase.

“I failed you both. I should have seen this coming. You’ve been fucking in my house for weeks and I ... I failed you.”

“Mom you didn’t ... you couldn’t know.” I said.

“But I did Luke. You are smart - both of you - but you are sloppy too. I saw the ... the cum stains on your sheets. I smelled the sex in your rooms. There were a million other things I see now. But I knew ... at some level I knew you were both having sex. I just didn’t let myself think on any level that it was together.”

“And that is the crux. My two children are fucking. So, what do we do now?”

Neither Donna or I had any suggestions - at least none I was ready to offer. We just stared blankly at Mom, waiting for the ax to fall and this to be all over.

“Here is what we are going to do.” Mom said after finishing that glass of wine in a long gulp. “As long as this remains consensual, and you don’t include any more people in your little circle, I’m not going to do anything.”

“What?” Donna and I said simultaneously. I was glad I was sitting down, because if I had been standing I would have fallen over. My mother just gave us permission to keep having sex?

“There are things you should know about me and your Dad that I’m not ready to get into tonight. Let’s just say, we both had over developed sex-drives - and a willingness to use them. So, it shouldn’t surprise me that our children have similar ... needs. I talked about this with a friend,”

“Oh my God, you told someone!?” Donna asked with a hint of fear in her voice.

“I had to get some perspective and this ... friend ... she helped give me some perspective,” Mom continued. “Would I prefer you have normal boy and girlfriends? Of course. But, at this point I guess I would rather you two meet your need in a safe environment than going out and getting in trouble. So, I’m not going to say you two can’t have sex.”

“And Cindi and Ted?” I asked.

“And you can include them, but be careful,” Mom said trying to put a damper on our growing enthusiasm. “You two are playing adult games, and chances are someone is going to get hurt - emotionally. Not many people can separate love and sex. You are a perfect example - both of you told me you are in love. You wouldn’t be making such wild declarations if you hadn’t been having sex for the better part of a month. Don’t make your friends suffer emotionally because you want them physically. That brings me to my conditions...”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.