The Knight and the Acolyte Book 7: Illusory Passion
Chapter 9: Illusive Dreams

Copyright© 2016 by mypenname3000

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 9: Illusive Dreams - Knight-Errant Angela and her naughty acolyte Sophia continue their quest. To get the next piece of the High King's sword they have to venture into the Mirage Gardens hidden deep in the desert.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   High Fantasy   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Violence  

Xandra – The Mirage Garden

My husband’s cock slammed in and out of my pussy. I writhed beneath him on the silk sheets, his muscular chest rubbing on my small breasts. My cunt gripped his cock as it reamed into me. Chaun’s dick felt bigger than usual. But he was a changeling. He could enlarge himself for me.

The pleasure rippled through my body as I gasped and moaned, slamming into the fog wreathing my mind. Everything was so ... hazy since I had arrived in the Mirage Gardens earlier ... Today? Yesterday? My thoughts were sluggish, languishing. It was hard to think.

Why was Chaun in the Mirage Gardens?

That question seemed important. But it wasn’t. Not with his cock slamming deep into my wet depths, reaming me, giving me such wonderful pleasure. My hips bucked, and I ground my clit into his groin. I shuddered, savoring the feel of him in my pussy.

“Yes, yes, fuck me, my Husband,” I moaned, loving that word, loving Chaun so much. I was glad he was fucking me and not the master of this place.

“Yes, yes, fuck her, Riad,” Sophia moaned, her words slurred. She writhed beside us, naked and fair, her skin glistening with scented oils and unguents. She had both her hands shoved between her thighs, frigging herself.

“No, no, not Riad...” I managed to moan before Chaun kissed me.

“Fuck your wife, Riad,” Sophia moaned as I melted into the kiss. Questions vanished.

This wasn’t a place for questions. It was a place for passion. I tightened my thighs about Chaun’s waist. My nipples rasped against his chest. My pussy clenched on his dick, the pleasure building and growing in my depths.

Driving me to my release. My glorious, wonderful orgasm.


Knight-Errant Angela

I hated the Mirage Gardens. Nothing was real. Nothing was the same. I had found the piece of the sword. I could have left, but it meant abandoning all my companions who had entered with me and abandoning Sophia and Xandra to Riad’s harem.

It didn’t take me long to escape the room Saniyya left me. What appeared to be a room with no way out save her curtain-like portal to the real world, was all illusion. I struck the wall with my sword and it melted away into a rocky tunnel. Three steps down it, and I was in a pond of lilies, water sloshing about the ankles of my boots.

Every few steps, things changed. I saw corridors made of blue stone, corridors lined with pink silk. I walked beneath grape arbors and through steamy gardens. I found the austere beauty of the rocky wasteland where a single flower grew out of the crack between blood-red stones. Every few steps, things changed.

“Las-damn Saniyya,” I cursed as I took a step. The corridor I walked down became a flowery garden. Birds chirped in the sky.

Every few steps, everything changed, rippled. The place was ephemeral. Smoke. Nothing was real. I might be by Sophia and have no idea she was near me. I screamed her name as I stumbled forward. I took two steps and the flowers became an oasis of palm trees around a pool of cool, blue water. Beyond lay the harsh, white sands of the desert.

I turned around, my sword gripped in my hand. I slashed at the nearest palm tree in anger. Before my blade connected, the world rippled, and I stood in a corridor paved with gold. My sword struck nothing. I swung hard, expecting impact. I stumbled, thrown off balance. As I recovered, I bumped into a wall covered in mosaic of figures writhing on a bed...

Sophia writhing on a bed.

I stared at the image, seeing my naked lover, her brown hair fanned over red silk sheets, her fingers shoved between her thighs, her head turned to her right, staring at the couple beside her. Xandra’s light-blue hair fanned out beneath the form of a red-skinned efreet. He fucked Xandra, her pale limbs wrapped about him.

Yes, yes, yes, my Husband, fuck me, I almost heard from the wall. Xandra’s voice, slurred with passion.

Cum in her, Riad, Sophia answered. Ream her, my Husband.

“Husband?” I whispered, a tear trickling down my cheek. I touched the mosaics, stroking the small, round tiles that formed the larger picture. “What has he done to you?”

A great anger seized me. Sophia was dedicated to Saphique. Her Goddess demanded purity. Sophia could never let a man touch her sexually. When I had been possessed by the karabasan, a male spirit which manifested a spectral cock, I had fucked her. That had been enough to sever her connection with her Goddess. Since she was unwilling, she was able to be restored.

What would happen if Riad fucked her while she begged for it? Would it matter that she was tricked by the illusions of this place? Would it only matter that she asked, that she wanted it, ached for it?

What he was doing was terrible. I roared, all my frustration at walking through this ever-shifting garden mixing with my anger that Riad had taken my Sophia. It was supposed to be me offered up with the others rushing into save me. Not Sophia. She shouldn’t be at risk of losing her powers. This was all my fault.

My sword swung. I screamed. The wall faded away. My sword slammed into the soft loam of the garden. Cicadas chirped. Wet heat rolled around me as the white petals of a lily, cut in half by my blade, fluttered to the ground.

My knees collapsed. How could I find Sophia? How could I rescue her? Tears fell down my cheeks as I pressed my face into the loam. Nothing was real. I didn’t know where I was. The place was maddening.

“Help,” I cried out as my body shook, my armor clinking. “Please, please. Anyone! Chaun! Xera! Minx! Thrak! Faoril! Gods, I need help.”

My fingers dug into the loam as another sobbing shudder wracked my body. “Gods, please, I need your help. Your guidance. Saphique...” I blinked and then lifted my head up, staring at a vaulted ceiling, half obscured by bluish incense curling around it. “Saphique, please, guide me. You have to. She’s your servant. She’s so loyal to you. You can’t let Riad trick her into losing her purity. You have to help me. Please, Defender of Maidens. Please, Goddess of Virgins and Purity. Help me defend her. Guide me through this maze!

“Help me save my love!”


Warlock Faoril

“I’m so sorry, Thrak,” I sobbed, kneeling beside his burnt corpse.

I stared at his face, somehow unmarred by the magic which had killed him. Why did I have to be so indiscreet when destroying the illusions about me? Why didn’t I think that my companions might be around me?

Again and again and again I abused my magic. I used it poorly. I hurt others. Killed others. Killed Thrak.

I stroked his face. Emptiness swallowed me. It devoured me from the inside, starting in my stomach and radiating through my body until I was only a husk, a shell of skin. Something foul and depraved. Something that should not exist.

I was a danger. I only hurt. I didn’t help. I only caused pain. That was all I could do. My magic couldn’t heal like Sophia’s. All it could do was kill.

I killed him.

“Thrak,” I whispered again.

Power seethed in the emptiness. Reserves of energy that came from his life force, transmitted via his cum. I killed him with his own essence. Killed. Harm. Hurt. I never should have been trained. The Collegiate Tower should have ripped up my application and sent me back to my family.

All I did was kill. Was hurt. “How much longer until it’s Angela lying before me, killed by my magic?” I shouted at the walls. “Or Sophia? Xandra? Minx? Xera? Chaun? How much longer until all the people I care for were dead at my own hands?”

I had the power. I could do something about it.

“I’m so sorry, Thrak,” I moaned, rocking back and forth. A keening wail burst from my mouth. I shuddered, the emptiness growing more and more, forcing out my grief. “I’m so sorry. I’m terrible. I ... I...

“Don’t deserve to exist. Then I won’t harm any more people.”

I had the power. I gathered it. One last spell to make up for Relaria’s and Thrak’s deaths.


Thrak

“You saved me,” Saoria purred as we lay in the grass. “You saved me.”

“I did,” I said, coming down from the rage and the release of my orgasm. The night sky burned over us. How was I here? In the past? I entered the Mirage Garden and...

“What are you thinking about?” Saoria asked, her fingers stroking my cheeks, so soft and dainty. So warm.

“How am I here?”

“Didn’t you track me down? After the Ghost Wolves kidnapped me?”

“I did.” Tears burned in my eyes. “Only I wasn’t in time to save you. I found you dead, and then I found them. And I killed them all. I killed so many until my rage drove me to exhaustion. And it never brought you back.

“How are you here?”

“Because you saved me.” Her fingers slid up to my woolly hair and tightened. She pulled me down to her pale lips. She was human, but that didn’t make her weak. Oh, no, not my Saoria. “Isn’t that wonderful?”

Yes.

Her lips were silk and sweet and honey. I closed my eyes, savoring the feel of her beneath me. I kissed her. She writhed beneath me, wet and lithe. She felt so real. But she wasn’t. She couldn’t be. This was the Mirage Gardens.

Gewin’s mighty cock, what a cruel place.

I broke the kiss and sat up.

“What’s wrong?” She sat up, still so lovely, her pink nipples pierced by bone, more adorning her lips and nose, giving her a primal beauty that Faoril lacked. My mage’s only piercing was a slim, silver ring in her nose.

But she was still beautiful.

“You’re not real.”

Saoria pressed against me. “I feel real. My heart beats.” She turned, rubbing her breasts against my arm. I felt the beat of her heart. “See. How am I not real?”

“Because you’re dead.” My voice grew hoarse. Tears burned in my eyes. She was dead. I had already said goodbye to her twice. Once when she died and the second when her phantom became twisted and ugly, forcing Sophia to exorcise her. “You’re not here. You’re beyond. In the Astral Realm.”

She laughed. It was so joyous. “Did you hit your head? I am very much alive.” She seized my hand, shoving it between her thighs. Her pussy wet and hot with our combined juices. “See. Didn’t I feel alive when you took me. Ravished me. Mmm, you took me soooo hard.”

“How can you know what she sounded like?” I asked to the dark sky, tears running down my cheeks. “How can you create her so perfectly?”

“Because I am your wife.” She shook her head. “Sometimes, you think too much, Thrak.”

“My curse,” I said. I wanted to stay. It was such a sweet dream. To have Saoria back. But what about Faoril. Where was she? My heart ached, split in twain. Saoria was dead. Faoril was not.

I rose as she clutched at my hand, trying to pull me back down.

“Where are you going?” she asked. “Don’t you want to lie with me? You just saved me. Let me thank you, Thrak.”

Her sultry purr hardened my dick. Her hand caressed it. My kilt was gone and nothing stopped her from stroking me. Her grip felt exactly how I remembered. I groaned as she leaned over and sucked on the tip.

Just how I remembered it.

But memory was subjective. It changed. There was plenty of evidence discovered by philosophers on the ephemeral nature of memories. I had learned at the University of Allenoth that memory might even be edited. By believing an event happened one way, we changed our minds to remember it that way. So it would make sense that her touch would be how I remembered it because she was spawned out of my mind.

“You are not real,” I said. I wanted her to be real.

“So you’re going to leave me?” she asked.

“I’m not leaving my wife,” I answered. “Because you’re not her.” She licked the tip of my cock again. I ached to stay with her. To just give in and enjoy her one last time. What could be the harm?

Surrendering again and again to this delusion.

My knees trembled. My hands clutched. Her tongue swirled. It was so sweet. Her brown hair fell about her beautiful face. She looked so beautiful. One last time, one last chance to enjoy my wife, to find solace in her embrace.

My hand reached out, stroking her hair. She smiled. Her lips slid over the tip of my cock. She sucked. “Saoria,” I groaned.

It was a dream. A sweet dream. I could enjoy this. For a bit.

“I’m so sorry, Thrak.”

The words drifted to me. Faoril. In pain. Choked with emotion, calling for me. She was still alive. My Faoril. I was lucky to find another woman after Saoria, a woman my wife approved of, because she wanted me to be happy.

Because she loved me.

And I loved her. And Faoril.

And she was here with me. In this place. The Mirage Garden. What illusions did this place assault her with? How did they try to break her down? She sounded shattered. Her voice cracked with emotion. And she was apologizing to...

Me?

Was she reliving the moment where she hit me with a burst of her magic and sent me flying? She had feared she killed me back in Baraconia. It had unbalanced her. She only recently regained her equilibrium, a top spinning upright, but it was fragile, only a little nudge could send her wobbling and crashing.

And this place nudged.

“Faoril!” I roared, ripping my cock from Saoria’s mouth. I spun, looking in the direction of Faoril’s voice.

Everything was a lie. So I closed my eyes and listened for her pain. I followed it, stumbling forward towards the woman I still had the chance of saving. Saoria was dead. I failed her. But I wouldn’t fail Faoril.


Minx

Gold. Cold, shiny, hard, wonderful gold.

It covered my body. I stripped myself naked and flopped onto the pile of gold coins. They spilled over me, cool against my hard nipples. I shuddered, rubbing more coins into the lips of my juicy pussy, covering them with my cream.

Gold.

So much gold.

A fortune.

I was rich. Filthy, fabulously rich. I could buy all of Baraconia with this gold. I would have a harem of nixies and elves and male halflings all eager to pleasure me because I would be the new Doge of Baraconia. I could buy the election and still have a fortune left over.

So. Much. Gold.

The coins rubbed against the lips of my pussy and teased my clit. I shoved them into my cunt, savoring how they felt inside of me. I writhed on the wonderful riches. My gaze flicked around the treasure room to the stacks of bullion, the priceless works of art, the treasures that only the most powerful in the world could possess.

Me.

I didn’t need to steal the High King’s sword from Angela once it was reforged. Not when I had this room. I laughed. This was amazing. I chortled again as pleasure rippled out of my snatch. Ooh, gold felt so good in me.

“Yes, yes, yes,” I moaned. “I will drape myself in gold. No clothing, just gold necklaces and belly chains and anklets. Gold netting over my hair. And jewels ... All the jewels. Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes.”

“All the jewels?” a voice asked.

“Xera,” I moaned, staring at the elf. She stood over me, her ears twitching, her four-leaf clover glittering behind her right ear. She was naked and delicious. “Look at all the gold.”

“I see that,” Xera said. “It’s not real.”

“Of course it’s real,” I moaned, pushing the coins in and out of my cunt. “I can feel them. They fill my pussy!”

“So you’re just going to lie here masturbating in gold.”

“Eventually, I’ll leave with my treasure.”

“And you’re carrying all of this ... how?”

“I’ll figure it out,” I moaned. “Join me. You can writhe in my gold, too. You can be one of my hermaphrodites in my harem. You can love me and fuck me and worship me. I’ll drape your cock in gold, Xera.”

“I don’t think my wife would appreciate that.”

“She can be one, too.” My heart quickened. “Please, Xera, please. Join me. I want you with me when I’m Doge of Baraconia.”

“Because you love my dick?”

“Yes,” I said, my heart beating so hard. Sophia was so wrong. I didn’t love Xera. I just loved her cock. Her amazing, beautiful, stupendous cock. “So much. It’s the best cock. It’s why I need you over all the other hermaphrodites.”

Xera licked her lips. “I bet you want me to fuck you right now. Shame the illusion of my dick vanished.”

“On the gold...” My eyes widened. “You’ll fuck me on the gold?”

Xera nodded her head, her ears twitching.

“Cernere’s nimble fingers, yes! Ravish me on the gold. Summon your cock. The ointment’s in my pouch.”

Xera bent down and rummaged through my discarded clothing and found my pouch. She opened it, clay knocking against clay as she searched. She pulled out the unguent, the alchemical mixture I purchased back in Baraconia, and rubbed it on her clit. Xera moaned, her back arching, her lovely breasts hardening. Green hair tumbled about her shoulders as she shivered.

And then her dick grew.

It sprouted from her clit, thrusting out of the pink folds of her pussy. It grew so long and thick, so hard and wonderful. Precum beaded from the tip. Xera shivered, her pillowy tits jiggling. She moaned, stroking herself.

“There’s my cock,” she purred, standing up, holding my clothing and possessions.

“Fuck me,” I moaned, undulating. I pulled the gold out of my cunt so she could get her cock in me. “Pound me. I need you in me, Xera. I love it when you fuck me. I want you to be mine! My hermaphrodite.”

She took a step back, her dick bobbing before her. I gasped, staring at the retreating cock. “No, don’t go.”

“If you want to fuck my cock, you have to come and get it.” She took another step back and leaned against a stack of bullion. I bet it was cold on her ass. She stroked her dick, squeezing out a big drop of precum which splashed on the floor. “It’s right here, Minx. You just have to come get it.”

“But ... the gold,” I whined, staring at her cock. It was so hard. And I loved it when she was in me.

It made my heart beat so fast. Such warm, wonderful flutters shot through me. I glanced at the gold coins spreading across my chest, my small, round breasts peeking out, nipples hard. My skin glittered like the gold in the flickering light of the vault.

“It’s so hard and throbbing,” moaned Xera, her ears twitching more. They were so long and pointed. “It’s just aching for your hot, tight cunt to slide down it. And I know you must be so wet.”

“But...” I had to leave the gold behind. She was over the. She wouldn’t fuck me on the gold. But it was her cock. It was Xera.

“Yes, yes, yes,” I moaned, springing to my feet. A shower of gold coins spilled off of me. More fell from my thighs, stuck by juices to my flesh, as I raced to her. They tinked on the ground, dancing around my bare feet.

I leaped, throwing my small body at her.

She caught me easily. I was half her height, a child to her. And then her huge cock slammed into my cunt as she pulled my close. My arms wrapped about her torso. They weren’t long enough for my hands to clasp behind her back, but I could hug her tight. I buried my face between her pillowy tits, rubbing them against my cheeks.

“Yes, yes, yes, Xera,” I moaned, using the tight grip of my thighs to hump myself up and down her thick shaft. “So good. I love your cock in me.”

“Good,” Xera groaned, her voice breathy. “Now we can find the others.”

I didn’t care. Her dick was in me. I nuzzled at her pillowy tits and moaned my delight as she walked.


Xerathalasia

The place had tried to trap Minx the same way it tried to trap me. Only her illusion was gold while mine was showing Minx my forest. There was something important about that, but my dick throbbed and ached in Minx’s tight pussy.

The halfling held me tight, moaning and gasping as she rammed her pussy up and down my dick. It burned. The ointment made me want to cum even worse than when I was in heat. It drove me wild. I shuddered, stumbling through the Mirage Garden, trying to listen to others as the pleasure burned and roiled in my pussy’s depths.

“Yes, yes, yes, I love your cock, Xera,” Minx moaned between nibbles and kisses of my tits. “So huge.”

“Uh-huh,” I groaned, biting my lip. My ears twitched as juices trickled down my thighs. Her pussy was so tight. It felt so amazing on my dick. I wanted to press her against the nearby palm tree and fuck her.

But I had to find the others.

My hearing was keen. It was the only thing to be trusted in this world. While it appeared we were often outdoors, we were in a real palace. It had a layout of corridors and rooms. The illusions hid them, obfuscated them. And while they could create sounds, they couldn’t mask real ones.

Voices echoed through the halls. I heard Faoril weeping, Thrak stomping, Xandra gasping, and ... Angela praying.

“Gods, please, I need your help. Your guidance. Saphique...”

The words were louder than the others. She was closer. I tried to focus, but it was so hard. Minx’s pussy was so hot and wet, silk sliding up and down my cock. She fucked me so hard. My tip was so sensitive from the ointment.

“Saphique, please, guide me.”

Was Angela to my right? The burning friction of Minx’s pussy sliding up and down my dick swelled the bliss in my cunt’s depths.

“You have to. She’s your servant. She’s so loyal to you.”

Yes, yes, the right. I had to— “Matar’s cock!”

My cock erupted.

“You can’t let Riad trick her into losing her purity,” prayed Angela as my orgasm exploded out of me. “You have to help me.”

I staggered, my hand finding one of the walls hidden by the illusions. I leaned against nothing as cum boiled out of my cock. I snapped back my head, gasping and heaving as I pumped blast after blast of jizz into Minx.

“Yes, yes, cum in me, Xera!”

“Matar’s huge cock!”

“Help me save my love!” begged Angela.

All our words echoed through the corridors. I trembled, shuddering, heaving. My eyes fluttered. Ecstasy. So much ecstasy. It was rapture to flood Minx’s cunt. I held her tight, clutching my bow in one hand, her belongings in the other.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.