23 November 2006 - Cover

23 November 2006

Copyright© 2016 by Mustang

Cast

Romantic Sex Story: Cast - On this day, Dan meets his new family. He and Karen are welcomed back to the Hen House. "Brad, Brenda and Diane, the reason that I asked you to be here is that I have something extremely important to tell you that will affect the rest of your lives."..."Well here goes. I have kept a secret from the three of you and it's time you knew the truth. I hope you can forgive me for never telling you about this until now."

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   BiSexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Swinging   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

Dan Hayward
Karen Miller, 49, divorced, Dan’s long time lover.
Vicky Munroe, 45, twice divorced, Karen’s close friend and lover.
Diane Miller, 20, nursing student, Dan and Karen’s 1st child.
Brenda Miller, 18, law student, Dan and Karen’s 2nd child.
Brad Miller, 15, high school student, Dan and Karen’s 3rd child.
Janet, early fifties, manager of the Hen House.
Heather, 19, employee at the Hen House.
Vanessa, acquaintance of Karen’s at the Hen House.
Jeff and Gail, patrons of the Hen House.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.