23 November 2006 - Cover

23 November 2006

Copyright© 2016 by Mustang

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - On this day, Dan meets his new family. He and Karen are welcomed back to the Hen House. "Brad, Brenda and Diane, the reason that I asked you to be here is that I have something extremely important to tell you that will affect the rest of your lives."..."Well here goes. I have kept a secret from the three of you and it's time you knew the truth. I hope you can forgive me for never telling you about this until now."

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   BiSexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Swinging   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

“Karen Miller!” Exclaimed a soft voice. She turned around to see a pair of arms suddenly embrace her.

“Vanessa!” She cried. Their embrace pressed their bare tits together.

They parted for a moment, eyeing each other, then embraced again. This time, a hand cupped behind the other’s neck, and they exchanged a short, tender kiss, tongues darting into the other’s mouth briefly. The bartender was in heaven as he watched a hand gently caress the other’s bare tit.

“It has been far too long!” Vanessa cried, her long brunette hair falling to her shoulder blades.

“I know it has!” Karen agreed, admiring the beautiful tits of her long-time Hen House lover. Vanessa was such a stunning, beautiful woman in her late forties. “How is Tom doing?”

“Oh, he’s history. I’ve got Greg now, and he’s such a great fuck.”

“Maybe I’ll try him out tonight?”

“You sure can, any time you want. Are you still with Dan?” Vanessa hoped.

“We reacquainted yesterday after being apart for five years. We’re getting married at the end of December.”

“Congratulations! Can you let Dan fuck me?”

“Of course I can, you were always one of his favourite fucks in here. Drop by for some pussy eating too,” she hinted.

“Mine or yours?” Vanessa kidded.

“Both!” Karen smiled. “We’ll give Dan another sexy sixty-nine together.”

“One of my favourite times is when Dan fucks me doggy while I eat your delicious pussy,” Vanessa recalled.

“We should be able to do that tonight for sure!”

“Can Dan still shoot his cum out three to four feet?” Vanessa remembered. “I don’t know, I’ll have to make him cum and re-measure the distance,” she joked.

They kissed and hugged again and parted. The bartender’s mouth was open and dry from watching and listening to their erotic conversation.


Karen returned to Dan, waving the tickets over her head, “I got our member tickets and the last three couple tickets left.”

“Good for you, honey.”

“It had better be worth it. The tickets cost us 375 fucking dollars!” she exclaimed.

“We’ll just have to make them worth the money!”

“We will be sitting right here. We’re sure going to have one fuck filled wedding day!” Karen stated, toasting Dan.

“We sure are, honey! Look at all the Viagra women have been giving me!” Dan kidded, shaking the small glass on the table. A sexy blonde, totally naked, dropped another pill into the glass.

“I hope you use it on me soon,” she smiled and left.

“See, that makes twelve pills!” He smirked.

“I guess we won’t have to buy you Viagra for a while,” Karen joked, combing her right fingers through his dark, wavy hair.

“Everyone is going to think I need to take Viagra in order to fuck.”

“We know differently, don’t we?” She replied, kissing him. “Do you remember Vanessa?”

“I sure do! She’s a beautiful, sensual woman and a great fuck.”

“She’s here. I met her at the bar. She has a new boyfriend. Knowing her type of men, I think I’ll use him as my first fuck tonight.”

“I’ve been looking for the guys to pick one as your second fuck,” he mentioned.

“Vanessa said she’ll see us later tonight for you to fuck her doggy, while she eats my pussy, and we’ll do a sixty-nine for you.”

“Just like old times,” Dan smiled.


As they sipped their drinks, they watched other couples in various stages of fucking. They noticed a young black couple sitting at the table next to them, not doing or saying anything.

“Things haven’t changed a bit,” Karen commented. She pointed over to a woman sitting naked on the guy’s lap, having her bare tits felt. “You must have lost your touch.”

“What do you mean?”

“Years ago, you’d have my panties off by now,” she flirted.

“If I recall, you normally came in here without any panties on.”

“That’s true, though, I find it a real turn on for me when you take my panties off in public.”

“I sure can take care of that right now!” He replied.

“Get me wet so I can fuck Vanessa’s man,” she urged, meeting his lips with hers.

Dan slid his hand under Karen’s skirt and began to pull her panties down. She complied by shifting her weight from side to side. “Leave my panties at my knees and finger my pussy. I want to feel like a dirty little teenage girl,” she desired.

Dan slid her panties to her knees as she spread her legs open. Karen looked directly at the guy next to them as Dan fingered her pussy. Next, he slid her panties down her slim legs to her ankles and fingered her pussy for another guy. He slipped her panties off over her shoes, sniffed the crotch, and placed them proudly on the table. The thin white silk was already stained wet at the crotch.

“I’m sure I don’t need to tell you what to do next,” she hinted.

“You sure don’t,” he smiled. He placed Karen’s right leg over his left, exposing her bare pussy for everyone to see. She shifted her cute little ass a bit to her left and hung her leg over the end of the bench.

“Now show the couple beside us how good you can finger my pussy!” Karen demanded. Dan slid his hand between her legs and boldly worked his middle finger into her hungry pussy. Karen and Dan watched his hand work her pussy, then looked at the couple next to them. They couldn’t help but watch Dan finger Karen’s pussy.

She put her right hand inside Dan’s shorts, took out his semi-hard cock, and began stroking it. “Now, this is like old times, right, honey?”

“Right you are,” Dan replied, and they kissed long and passionately.

“I love you, Dan!”

“I love you, Karen. Thank you, Laura, for bringing us together again,” he said, looking up.

Dan took his fingers out of Karen only long enough to spread some wetness over her nipples and lean over to lick them off. His expert tongue was keeping her nipples rock hard. She guided his hand down to her pussy. The couples next to them weren’t the only ones enjoying the show, and she liked having the audience. “Yes, just like old times!” She spoke softly.


“Is my pussy wet enough?” She asked.

“Perfect,” Dan said as he licked her juices from his fingers.

“Fuck me for a minute, then I’m going to find my first fuck.” She laid down, and Dan couldn’t resist placing her legs in a V and licking her pussy.

“You’re supposed to do that after a guy fucks me,” she said as she scruffed his hair.

She coaxed him up along her body, guiding his hard cock into her. She enveloped him like a sensual cocoon as he began to fuck his love.

“Mmm, I love our fucking so much!” She cooed.

“I bet you say that to all the guys who are on top, fucking you!” He kidded.

“I do not!” She falsely protested. “Well, maybe to some!”

Dan continued fucking her for a moment, then pulled out. “Thank you, honey. I’ll be back soon so you can watch me being fucked.”

“Happy cock hunting, my love,” Dan replied, sipping his drink. Karen gave Dan a good kiss, then took a wrapped condom from the bowl on their table.

“I’ll be right back with my fucking prize,” she smiled.

“Why don’t you find a woman to dance with, with whom you’d like to fuck, while I find my man?” She suggested as she stroked his hard cock. “I can see the Viagra is working on you.”


It was customary, as well as polite, to ask a woman if you can borrow her man for a fuck, show her the condom, and then wait for the answer. Sometimes it was yes, and sometimes it was no. No one ever questioned a negative reply. Also, a condom wasn’t always necessary, though it was offered to the woman.

Dan and several others watched Karen walk off and disappear into the crowd. He looked over the guys he thought Karen might be interested in fucking and spotted several possibilities. A stunning black woman with full, firm tits and a short skirt passed by and dropped a Viagra in his glass. There were no racial barriers at the Hen House, and any mixture of men or women of a different colour was quite common.

“Hi, I’m Andrea, may I?” She asked and boldly straddled Dan’s lap before he could answer.

“Hi Andrea, I’m Dan,” he smiled, placing his hands on her slender hips.

“Yes, I heard your name mentioned. What’s with the panties on the table?” She asked, leaning in and offering him her tits to suck on.

“I like to take off my woman’s panties and leave them on the table, sort of as a trophy, I guess. I’m sorry if it seems like I’m being a chauvinist.”

“I may not be your woman, but you can take off my panties and add them to hers.” She looked at a table away from her. “I’ll be honest with you. My girlfriends dared me to come over to you.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.