23 November 2006 - Cover

23 November 2006

Copyright© 2016 by Mustang

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - On this day, Dan meets his new family. He and Karen are welcomed back to the Hen House. "Brad, Brenda and Diane, the reason that I asked you to be here is that I have something extremely important to tell you that will affect the rest of your lives."..."Well here goes. I have kept a secret from the three of you and it's time you knew the truth. I hope you can forgive me for never telling you about this until now."

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   BiSexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Swinging   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Public Sex  

“You two lovebirds have been separated for five years. You should go out and celebrate your reunion. Why don’t you and Dan go out for some drinks and dancing and get to know each other again? I’m sure it won’t take long for the love sparks to fly,” Vicky suggested.

“That’s a good idea. I always loved the sexy moves of your body when you dance,” he remembered.

“We can go to the Hen House and have some sexy fun just like the old days,” Karen whispered to him.

“Sounds like a great idea to me.” He eyed her cleavage.

“I’ll go, freshen up a little, and change into something really sexy,” she smiled, giving him a quick peck on the cheek. “You want to go with us?” She asked Vicky.

“You two go without me. Besides, I’ll have my turn with Dan on Tuesday, when he and I take Angie to the Hen House after her interview.”


Karen returned from her bedroom a few minutes later. “You like it? I still have all the clothes I used to wear for you years ago,” she asked, beaming proudly and twirling around.

“You look fucking fantastic!” Dan exclaimed, wide-eyed, at her.

“I love the fucking part!” She replied, coming over and giving him a long and passionate kiss. Karen was wearing a white criss-cross blouse that was undone extremely low. She had on a white, very short tennis skirt and white silk panties. “I still have all of my cupless bras too,” she said, pulling the opening of her top aside to show you her right nipple supported by a white bra.

Brad stole glances at his sexily dressed mom as she slid up the hem of her short skirt. “I remember how sexy it felt for you to take off my panties at the Hen House and leave them on our table.”

“It will be my pleasure!” He grinned in anticipation.

“I wish we were going with you to watch!” Brenda kidded them, eyeing her mom’s sexy clothes.

“We know what couples do at the Hen House!” Diane added, smiling at them.

“Maybe some day you can,” Karen hinted.


Dan and Karen drove towards the Hen House in his trusty Mustang GT. He put his right hand high up on Karen’s left leg between shifts, and she’d give his hand a loving pat.

“Finally, we’re alone together. We haven’t had a moment alone since we met,” Karen said, undoing her coat and opening her blouse to reveal her bare tits to him.

“Now how am I supposed to drive safely with those beautiful tits begging for attention?” He teased.

“That’s your problem,” she smiled, playfully gripping his crotch.

“I guess we have a wedding to plan, don’t we?” He smiled at his love.

“We sure do, but you haven’t proposed to me yet! Is this ever going to change everyone’s lifestyle?” Karen beams at her lover. “And this lifestyle already seems to be the same as in our past.”

“What do you mean?”

“It seems like only yesterday that you and I were heading to the hen house for some sexy fuck action. Our relationship was born from having sex with other people, I see no reason why our present and future shouldn’t be any different,” she explained.

“I agree with you.”

“It’s that we feel comfortable with the lifestyle of having sex with other people, as we did years ago.”

“Yeah, and this time we’ll actually be married! Fucking other people is sort of like a hobby for us.”

“Exactly except, for Vicky, she’s not a hobby. She is a real love of ours. Oh, by the way, I have absolutely no problem with you fucking Vicky any time, even though we’re married. She’ll be like a second wife to you. I really love watching you fuck another woman, especially when they give you a blow job. I love the look on your face when you cum in their mouth.”

“And I enjoy watching guys fuck you and you giving them a great blow job.”

“Remember when I did three guys at once? One fucked me in my pussy, the second up my ass, and I sucked off the third.”

“I’d love to see you take on three guys at once, again.”

“I’d be more than happy to do that for you, my love.”

“Should we have any ground rules for fucking other people now that we’ll be a family?” He asked. “It wouldn’t be very polite if Brad, the girls, and I were having supper and waiting for you to come home. Meanwhile, some guy is balls deep inside you, fucking the ass off of you.”

“Or we’re waiting for you, and you’re fucking some nice young pussy.”

“Yes, we need to be communicating well. And we keep no secrets. If we are going to fuck someone, we let the other one know about it.”

“I agree,” Karen said, patting Dan’s knee. “This time I want my share of guys to fuck. It seems like it’s always you who gets to fuck a woman more than I fuck a guy. I’d like for us to go to the Hen House more often so I can find a guy to fuck me.”

“As in, starting tonight?” He asked.

“Tonight is good with me,” she smiled.

“Sounds fair to me, you pick out the guy you want to fuck you, and then I’ll find a guy to give you a second fuck.”

“Thank you, honey, you were always good to me.”

“Are there any guys at work you’d like to fuck?”

“There is this cute guy named Tom on the staff at the college. He had wanted to date me for a while, but I didn’t want anything romantic with him. I sort of like him.

“Then why don’t you fuck, Tom?”

“Then there’s Greg and George...”

“I get the idea,” he smiled. “You always did love fucking.”

“We have our Christmas party coming up soon, and I know we’ll have a lot of sexy fun there,” she smiled.


“So are there any women you’d like to fuck but haven’t?”

“This one’s name is Joyce. She lives just down the street from me. We’re on the same bowling team. She’s one of those types, always wearing low-cut sweaters and tight pants or short skirts. I think she’s more of a cock teaser.”

“Then try her out and see if you can fuck her or if she’s just a cock teaser.”

“And there is a beautiful redhead that works at my grocery store. I’d love to fuck her, but she’s married.”

“With your ability to seduce women, and you still won’t fuck a married woman unless she initiates the relationship?”

“There is the young girl, Cindy, who works at the Coffee Cup.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.