Unintended Consequences

by John Demille

Copyright© 2016 by John Demille

Erotica Sex Story: He met Kay at a work party where she lured him to her own house. She was one hell of a cheating slut.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   True Story   Cheating   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   .

This is a true story. Yes, this actually happened. No, it’s not a sophisticated story with an extensive plot. Just an event that happened to me a while back. I’ve changed the names of course to protect the guilty.

Has it ever happened to you that you say something to be nice to someone and that leads to down a rabbit hole you’ve never expected?

This is one of those instances.

I knew Jay from work. We weren’t friends or anything close, just normal work acquaintances.

This started at a work party that one of the bosses threw on a Sunday to celebrate something, a big win for the company or something similar. I didn’t care about the details enough to remember.

So it was at this party that I met Kay, Jay’s wife, for the first time. They’ve been married for two years and they’d had a son about a year ago. Kay still had some pregnancy fat on her and she was complaining about how she didn’t have the time to work out much and was having trouble losing her pregnancy’s extra weight. At this point Jay was a talking to the sales rep for our department and was out of sight.

“I don’t think you need to worry about it much. You look really good.”

“You’re just saying that.”

She did look good. I never favoured skinny women, but still. Don’t get me wrong, I wouldn’t kick a skinny gal out of bed, but if I got to choose I always went home with girls with a bit more padding. I don’t really like grabbing on to bones. And Kay had just enough padding in all the right places.

“No really, you do look good. If I saw you from far I wouldn’t think you had a baby or anything.”

“Oh yeah?”

“Yeah, the extra weight is distributed really well on you. You look curvy, which is very nice.”

“I know you’re just being a nice guy. Jay doesn’t think that way. He’s been bugging me to go back to the same weight I was when we got married.”

“I don’t know about what Jay thinks, but as far as I’m concerned you look perfect. No need to lose an ounce.”

“You’re serious, aren’t you.”

“Very.”

“Well, what’s my best feature in your opinion?”

I heard that many new mothers don’t like being told their boobs look good because eventually when their hormones settle their breasts deflate. So I chose the safe option.

“Your ass.”

“My Ass?”

“Yes, your ass is definitely your best feature, but only by a narrow margin. I would give it an eleven on a scale of ten. And the rest just ten out of ten.”

“You like my ass that much, huh?”

“If I had to choose, then your ass it is.” I was being straight forward knowing that nothing would come of this and I was only trying to make Kay feel good about herself.

“Well then, why don’t you come over tomorrow and play with it?”

I almost spit out my drink that I was sipping at that particular instant.

“What?”

“Jay has been pretty boring since the baby was born; he’s going on a business trip tomorrow to Seattle. I’ll be all alone and lonely. Come over and we can have some fun.”

“I don’t know about that. Jay’s my friend—”

“Bullshit. I know all of Jay’s friends and your name never came up.”

“I don’t know what to say.”

“Say yes. It’s that simple.”

“Ok. Yes, I would love to.”

I’m not an asshole that goes after other men’s wives, but I’m not an idiot either. An offer for a married ass without commitment is a great offer and only a total dweeb would decline.

With that Kay extended her hand, “Can I have your phone for a sec?”

“Ok.” And I unlocked my phone and handed it to her.

She entered her phone number and address into my address book and sent herself a message to get my phone number.

“Come over around eight. The baby would be asleep and everything quiet.”

“I will.”

“See you tomorrow.”

Kay walked away searching for her husband. I didn’t know what to do with myself at that moment, so I left the party and went home.


Monday I couldn’t get much work done. My mind kept replaying the silly conversation that I had with Kay and the astonishing development that resulted from it. Hind sight as they say is 20/20. As I contemplated our conversation the previous evening I marvelled at how Kay manipulated the conversation and guided me through it. What man would tell a woman that she didn’t look good, no matter how blind he was. She knew that I would be nice to her and try to make her feel good about herself and she used that to lure me in.

At eight sharp I knocked on the door not wanting to wake the sleeping baby. The door opened almost immediately as though Kay was standing behind it.

Kay holding her phone to her ear and she put her finger on my lips to keep me from talking lest whoever on the phone heard me.

“Alright hon, I have to go now, my bath is full.” She said into the phone while pulling me by my belt towards the living room. She was taking charge. I didn’t like that very much.

“...” I couldn’t hear was Jay said to her.

“Yeah, love you too. I’ll talk to you tomorrow.” And Kay pressed the button on her cell ending the call.

“Sorry about that, I couldn’t get off the phone before you got here.” Kay said while kneeling in front of me.

“Don’t give it a second thought.” I replied while Kay was fiddling with my belt and undoing it.

Quickly enough she had undone my belt, my pants’ button and zipper and then had my pants and underwear around my knees.

Kay had a beautiful face with full lips that soon were around the base of my flaccid penis.

The speed that things progressed from me knocking on her door to my cock hardening in her mouth was astonishing. I had imagined that we would have some conversation and then things would progress slowly, but I was pleasantly mistaken.

Once my cock was fully hard, Kay slowed her bobbing on it considerably. I’ve seen that before and I knew what it meant. I grabbed the hair behind her head with both hands and slowly pushed my cock deeper into her mouth. Kay responded by putting her hands on my butt cheeks signalling that she’s ready for whatever I may want to do. Obviously she wanted some rough sex.

I didn’t disappoint her. As I felt her hands grasp my butt cheeks, I pulled my cock out until only the tip remained between her lips and fairly quickly shoved it to the back of her throat. Kay gagged just a little bit and as I was about to pull back, I felt her hands tighten on my ass and she pulled me harder and amazingly enough all the way down her throat. She didn’t stop pulling on my ass even though her nose was firmly pressed into my belly.

I had never been so thoroughly deep throated before and it felt simply amazing. This woman wanted hard sex and wasn’t too shy about it.

Kay didn’t let go of my ass and kept my cock in her throat for way longer than I would have ever dared to do with a woman. Kay wanted her throat fucked.

I obliged.

As soon as I felt her hands let go a little, I pulled back and gave her a second to breathe and once I felt she had taken a full breath I jammed my cock back down her throat as though I were fucking a pussy. It felt simply amazing.

The physical sensation was really good. Kay’s throat was definitely tighter than a pussy and the mental high from her willingness to engage in this kind of sex was amazing.

For the next few minutes I fucked her throat in what I could only imagine to be a brutal way on the receiving end, spread out over fifteen or twenty seconds bursts of fucking followed by a three or four second break for her to breathe.

It was incredible. The sensation on the head of my dick was phenomenal and the feeling of power was to match.

No more than five minutes of face fucking I was ready to blow my load. After a longish break for Kay, I didn’t need to warn her, but I’m sure my louder grunts did the job of telling her of my impending orgasm.

I took a firm hold of Kay’s head and fucked her face hard. When the first jet left my cock I felt it from my toes all the way to the top of my head. It felt like a seizure or something. I must have buried my cock down her throat for almost a minute when I came to my senses and let go of her head. She pulled off coughing and breathing hard. I staggered back and managed to land on a couch behind me.

It took both of us a couple minutes to calm down and become aware of the other.

“Holy shit! Are you OK?”

“Yeah, I’ll be fine. I thought for sure you’re going to choke me to death with your dick. It must have stayed buried for more than a minute down my throat.”

“I’m sorry. Didn’t mean to hurt you. I guess I got a little carried away. I’ve never had anybody take a throat fucking like you before.”

“Yeah, I love being face fucked. I wouldn’t have let you if I didn’t.”

“You do? Wow!”

“I don’t know why but I do. I come really hard when somebody does that and I play with myself at the same time. Look at my legs, they’re soaked with my pussy juice.”

“Is that a puddle under you?”

“Yep, I told you, I come so hard and I squirt.”

“Jay is definitely a lucky bastard.”

“Maybe, but not really.”

“Huh? What do you mean?”

“Well, our sex life is tame. None of this stuff happens between me and Jay.”

“What are you talking about? You don’t do this kind of stuff with your own husband?”

“Not really.”

“Why not?”

“It’s complicated.”

“How can sex be complicated?”

“You’re not married. So you can’t understand.”

“Explain.”

“Well, see with my husband, there is more than just sex going on. We have our life together and there is a power dynamic going on. I can’t just give him anything he wants. If I do, then I won’t have much to negotiate with. Plus, if I did these things with him he might lose his respect for me and that would be a problem.”

“Do you even go down on him?”

“Only if he’s been a good boy.”

“No anal?”

“Never. I pretend it hurts too much, and he learned to never try and to never ask.”

“So you control him with sex?”

“Well, duh.”

“Unbelievable.”

“You’ve never been in a long term relationship before?”

“Yeah, three years.”

“Well, how was she in the sack? How often did you get laid?”

“At the beginning it was often, every day and sometimes twice a day or more, then it got less gradually. I guess we got bored with each other or something.”

“Really? How often did you want sex in that last year?”

“I don’t know, about average? Three or four times a week I would guess.”

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.