Three Square Meals - Cover

Three Square Meals

Copyright© 2016 by Tefler

Chapter 25 - A world full of psychic aliens and a group of hot girls...

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 25 - A world full of psychic aliens and a group of hot girls... - It's 2779 and a retired Terran Federation Marine has taken up life as a trader. Follow John Blake's adventures as he travels the galaxy on his freighter, the "Fool's Gold". A two-million-word epic full of beautiful women, rampaging aliens, gunfights, space combat, and a mysterious heritage that will shake the foundations of the galaxy!

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Science Fiction   Aliens   Extra Sensory Perception   Robot   Space   MaleDom   Group Sex   Harem   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Size   Transformation  

John and the girls settled into their places on the bridge and a few minutes later the Invictus dropped out of Hyper warp in the Ashana system, the centre of power in the Ashanath Collective. They were in the presence of a single star and it bathed the holographic system map in a warm yellow glow. Ashana was a small reddish orange planet out on the sixth orbital path around the star and when Calara brought up the tactical map, dozens upon dozens of orbital factories and refineries could be seen dotted around the system.

A button on the console flashed, indicating an incoming hail and Alyssa pressed the button to accept the call. Leader Linnaeus’ bulbous grey head filled the viewscreen, his huge unblinking eyes studying them unemotionally.

“Hello JohnBlake. We have towed you to this system, as your female requested. You have been granted permission to dock at the planetary shipyard on Ashana.” Linnaeus said in his strange whispery voice.

“Thanks for the tow Leader Linnaeus and you also have my gratitude for coming to our aid against the Drakkar cruiser. I’m curious though, what are the Drakkar doing so deep in Ashanath territory?” John asked the Grey alien.

The Grey leader paused for a moment. “My apologies JohnBlake, but that information is classified.” Linnaeus said, his unemotional voice making him sound anything but sorry.

“Is it indeed.” John said archly. “Well thanks again Linnaeus, I wish you safe travels.” John said pleasantly.

The Ashanath Leader turned and pressed a button ending the call abruptly, leaving John to look at the girls with a raised eyebrow.

“Yeah you were right.” Calara said looking up at him from her position in the tactical station. “They are pretty strange!” she said with a smile.

“Alyssa, can you set a course to Ashana please.” he asked the beautiful blonde girl sitting in the executive officer’s station at his right hand side.

“Sure John, course is already laid in.” she said with a smile.

Alyssa pressed a button on her console and the massive engines on the Invictus fired up, sending them on their way towards the Ashanath homeworld. It was a short flight to the planet with a surprising amount of Grey ships flying too and from the world, passing them as they approached. All the Ashanath craft followed the same disc shape configuration, in a wide variety of sizes and styles.

Dana glanced at the damage control hologram and couldn’t take her eyes off the bored out hole on the hull, where the Drakkar dropship was still attached.

“The sooner we get them off my ship the better!” Dana said with annoyance.

“Your ship?” John said with a smile.

“You know what I mean.” Dana said, looking up at him with a grin.

“By the way, you’ll probably want to sell the dropship that’s attached to the airlock. I think the other is going to be a bit waterlogged for a while.” she said, smirking.

“I’ll bear that in mind.” John said with a chuckle.

Alyssa brought the Invictus closer to the planet, following the guide path that would lead them to the planetary shipyard. The planet Ashana loomed large in front of them as they drew closer, the reddish orange world looking dry and arid as they got closer to the surface. Eventually they were close enough to see that the planet’s surface was pockmarked with silvery grey settlements. Graceful towers and domes dominated the Ashanath architectural style and the girls were astonished to see that many of the buildings were constructed on floating chunks of orange coloured rock, tethered to the ground by glowing white beams of energy.

“I thought you might find it interesting.” John said with a satisfied smile as he saw the amazed expressions on the girls’ faces.

“This planet is fascinating!” Dana exclaimed. “How are they doing that?” she asked intrigued.

“Ashana has very low gravity, so it takes minimal effort to levitate huge chunks of rock like that.” John explained. “The Greys have built sophisticated artificial gravity into most of their settlements though, so it’s easy to get around their floating cities.”

They approached a huge levitating plateau that was festooned with a bewildering array of spires and domes.

“How are we going to land on that?” Alyssa asked curiously, seeing that the guide path was taking them directly towards it.

“We won’t be landing ‘on’ it.” John said with a grin.

The Invictus drew ever closer to their destination and the guide path abruptly dipped into a huge canyon that led directly underneath the enormous shipyard. Many disc shaped vessels were flying in and out of that enormous ravine on clearly designated flight paths, that were marked by rows of bright navigation lights. Their assault cruiser dwarfed most of the much smaller ships and the saucer shaped vessels gave them a wide berth as Alyssa guided them skilfully into the canyon.

The colossal shipyard loomed overhead, casting them in shadow as it completely blocked the yellow glow from the sun. After a minute of careful flying, there was a warning chime to alert everyone on the bridge that they had nearly reached their destination. Alyssa brought the Invictus upwards, closer to the underbelly of the rocky surface underneath the vast shipyard and they could see row after row of docking bays dotting the rock face above them. Eventually they reached the bay that had been allocated to the Invictus and Alyssa used the retro thrusters to lift them up into the huge rectangular hangar.

Massive robotic arms ending in magnetic clamps swung out from the sides of the docking bay and moved inwards to the fore and aft of the ship, locking them into position. Once they were securely fastened, the robotic arms rotated the ship 180 degrees around their horizontal axis, turning them upside down.

“Nicely done XO.” John said, feeling in a playful mood.

Alyssa tipped an imaginary hat to him, earning herself an amused grin from John in return.

“Let’s go visit Ashana!” John said as he rose from his chair and the four young women on the bridge rose to join him excitedly.

They took the elevator down to deck 2 and the girls fanned out to their own quarters, so they could get dressed into something reasonably practical and not too scandalous for their trip to the shipyard. John put on his charcoal suit, intending to look the part of successful trader, but still strapped on a chest holster for his heavy pistol. Alyssa had accompanied him into their walk-in-wardrobe and following his lead was wearing a close fitting black trouser suit. Although it was ostensibly smart business wear, her smoking hot figure still made her look ravishingly sexy.

John nodded appreciatively as he checked out her outfit, moving over to stand next to her and run his hand freely over her curves as she posed for him coquettishly.

“You look good enough to eat.” he said suggestively, as his roaming hand took liberties with her young body.

Alyssa purred contentedly and arched her back, thrusting out her chest and ass to make herself look even more enticing.

“I think we might need to roleplay you being my enthusiastic secretary when we have some time.” he told her authoritatively.

“Well you are the boss...” Alyssa said in a throaty seductive voice. “And I’m always ready to take dicktation ... sir.”

John shook his head in wondrous appreciation. He offered his hand to the beautiful blonde, so that he could lead her out of his quarters before he significantly delayed their departure. Alyssa darted back to the weapons rack to grab a shoulder holster and handgun, nestling the firearm under her impressive bust as she gave him a mischievous wink. Laughing, John led her out to the corridor to meet with the rest of his crew.

Calara, Dana and Jade were waiting for John and Alyssa and the three young women were all wearing similar outfits. They had on form fitting jumpsuits with high heeled boots and tightly tailored jackets. They posed for John with beaming smiles, enjoying his attention as he admired their spectacular figures. He walked behind them, letting his left hand gently drift from one pert asscheek to another as he did a circuit around them.

“Damn ladies! I thought you wanted to go visit Ashana?” John said with a horny grin on his face.

The girls laughed, loving the blatant lust they had aroused in their man.

“Just think of it as advertising for the main event tonight.” Alyssa said with a grin.

They headed over to the elevator, the girls sashaying impressively in their 4” heels. The doors were already open, the elevator still there from when they travelled down from the bridge, so they all walked inside and John hit the button for deck 9. The elevator took a few seconds to drop the seven floors and the elevator chimed softly when they reached their destination. The doors swished open, revealing the Drakkar bloodbath from earlier that morning.

“Let’s take the cargo bay door.” John suggested, grimacing at the evidence of his brutal handiwork.

“The Ashanath better have some excellent cleaning crews.” Alyssa smirked, as she stepped gracefully over several dismembered lime green limbs.

They went into the cargo bay and John shut the double doors behind them, sealing off the slaughterhouse within. He pulled a remote out of his jacket pocket and the cargo bay doors rose slowly, opening a huge entrance into the hull.

“When we clear up that mess in the corridor, we’ll need to test the DNA reader on the airlock again.” John said, looking troubled.

“I took fresh samples from Calara, Dana and Jade.” Alyssa reassured him. “We tested it the other day on the loading lift and the DNA reader worked fine.”

“Perhaps the old samples were corrupted in a memory glitch?” Dana suggested dubiously. “I think it’s far more likely that our DNA has changed though.” she said sounding convinced. “We’ve all gone through some dramatic changes recently and nothing would surprise me at this point!”

“Unfortunately I don’t think any of us has the skillset to verify it for certain.” John said, looking at each of the girls. “Unless one of you has hidden talents you haven’t told me about?” he said with a raised eyebrow.

The girls shook their heads, confirming that it would have to remain a mystery for the moment.

“Not to worry, we have plenty of other more important things to think about for the moment.” John said with a grin, as he led the girls outside. “Like not looking up!” he said suddenly.

Predictably all four girls looked upwards and then there were shocked shrieks as they crouched to the floor as though trying to hang on to the ground. They were now standing upside down on the “ceiling” of the docking bay and were looking upwards at the planetary surface of Ashana, the artificial gravity giving them quite a surprise.

“You dick!” Alyssa said with a grin.

“Sorry I couldn’t resist.” John said with an apologetic smile. “The first time I experienced this, it freaked me out too!”

The girls rose warily to their feet and then followed after John, as he closed the door to the cargo bay with the remote and then walked around the bulky Drakkar dropship that was still attached to the side of the Invictus. Dana paused for a moment to study the alien vessel, intrigued by the potential for new technology locked away inside, but Calara held her hand and pulled her away playfully.

“We have an entire world full of aliens to have a look at! You can have fun pulling that ugly thing apart later!” the brunette joked.

Dana laughed along with the rest of them and only glanced back at the Drakkar dropship once as they walked away.

They headed to a set of doors that led into a strange looking airlock and the crew spread out to look at the graphical depictions on the walls. There was an arrow showing which way was up towards the top levels of the shipyard and another showing which way was down, via a mural of the planet’s surface. Interspersed along the walls were metal rungs spaced evenly around the room. The girls looked around in confusion, as there was no obvious door on any of the walls in front of them or to their sides.

“Ready?” John said with a smile as he walked over to a button on the wall.

The girls looked at him excitedly and nodded their readiness. He pressed the button and the door shut behind them, enclosing them in the room. There was a soft humming sound and then they began to lift off the floor as they became weightless. The girls squealed with excitement, laughing happily as they pushed off the floor and began to float around the room.

John grinned at them, their youthful exuberance and excitement as they experienced this for the first time, let him enjoy it all over again too. The floor they had previously been standing on slid open, revealing an anti-gravity tunnel that led up through several stories. There was glass panelling in the side of the tunnel, revealing an open area that contained multiple tunnels leading up to the shipyard from other docking bays.

“Grab hold of the rungs.” John instructed them. “You can use them to help propel you up the tunnel.”

The girls reached out to grab the nearby rungs and used them to rotate themselves the right way up and then launch upwards towards the upper deck of the shipyard. They all drifted up smoothly, finding the journey strangely peaceful.

They finally reached the top and found that there was an open archway there, that led out onto the shipyard top deck. John stepped out on to the silvery grey surface and then walked forward a few paces before turning around. The girls noticed that the floor was covered in a light layer of reddish-orange dust and John left faint footprints as he walked.

“Just step out of the anti-grav field and on to this road. You’ll be able to move normally again.” he instructed them clearly.

Using the rungs, the girls manoeuvred themselves over to the alcove and then stepped out gracefully to stand beside John.

They were in for another shock to the system as they walked out into bright daylight. The crew of the Invictus were operating on Terran standard hours and for them it was early evening. Ashana worked on an entirely different day and night cycle and in local time, it was late morning.

“Expertly done ladies.” John said proudly. “Now if I remember correctly, there’s a trader’s emporium around here somewhere.” he said confidently.

He strolled over to a passing Grey, who was wearing a close fitting silver jumpsuit that hugged its slender body tightly. The Ashanath citizen was only about 5 feet tall, but it’s bulbous head was much larger than a human’s and it’s huge unblinking black eyes focused on John as he approached.

“Excuse me.” John interrupted the Grey politely. “I’m looking for the trader’s emporium. Please could you give me directions?”

The Grey looked at him for a moment. “Follow this thoroughfare for two hundred metres to the West. Then head North for three hundred and seventeen metres.” a whispery voice said, seeming to come from a computer wrapped around the Ashanath citizen’s arm.

“Thank you!” John said appreciatively.

The Grey just turned and continued on its way, not bothering to respond.

So deliciously round! a voice echoed clearly in Alyssa’s head.

The beautiful blonde turned around, wondering who or what had spoken. The departing Grey was the only person nearby and she eyed it suspiciously as it walked away.

John turned in the opposite direction, pointing west and ushered the girls along with him as they followed the directions they had been given. They walked along the quiet street before it opened out into a much busier road, that was carrying foot and hover car traffic around the shipyard’s surface. The girls looked around wide eyed as they took in the distinctive Ashanath architecture, that was full of spires and domes, and enjoyed the quiet stillness of the street.

All that is except one of them. For Alyssa, she was suddenly confronted by a wall of noise.

Oh my, what perfect spheres! a salacious voice said clearly in her mind.

They wobble magnificently! another voice said approvingly.

Look at those orbs jiggle! a third voice leered excitedly.

She whirled around looking for who was speaking so clearly in her mind, but everywhere she looked Ashanath citizens walked by with blank, expressionless faces.

John noticed that Alyssa seemed unsettled and he walked over to her and placed a reassuring hand on her shoulder.

“Are you ok honey? Feeling a bit disorientated from the anti-grav?” he asked with concern.

“No I’m fine, it’s nothing.” Alyssa said distractedly.

“Are you sure?” John said doubtfully.

Alyssa nodded and waved him onward, smiling at him reassuringly. John glanced at her to make sure she was ok and then they continued on, following the Ashanath citizen’s directions.

“I knew it was nearby!” John said triumphantly, spotting the familiar Trader’s mezzanine that he had visited on his last trip to Ashana.

The girls followed in his wake as he led them up an anti grav tunnel and then into the big merchant outlet, with stalls set up for trading in a huge variety of commodities. The trader’s emporium was open air, offering impressive views in all directions as it towered above the nearby structures. John spotted an illuminated map near the entrance, that showed the location of the various different booths and confirmed where he could find the FTL drive dealer.

“This way!” John said with an enthusiastic grin.

Alyssa was finding all the voices increasingly distracting as more and more of them filtered into her thoughts.

Such splendid curves! a new voice said admiringly, echoing in her mind.

Those globes would look perfect wrapped around my phallus! a particularly lewd voice observed.

I should build my new dwelling to resemble those spheroids! a creative voice said, feeling inspired.

The girls followed along in John’s wake and he led them to a booth on the edge of an enormous wide open space, filled with Ashanath citizens going about their business. When he stopped to talk to a blank faced Ashanath trader, Alyssa wavered unsteadily, the sheer volume of so much telepathic communication beginning to weigh heavily on her mind.

After a few minutes John walked over to the girls with a frown on his face.

“I knew their FTL drives were expensive but that’s ridiculous!” he exclaimed. “He wants 200 million credits for the drive!” he said indignantly.

“How much faster is it?” Dana asked curiously.

“Double the rating of the last one.” John said wistfully. “I don’t think I’ve got much choice if I want to get the best upgrades for the Invictus.” he said grudgingly.

The numerous telepathic voices were getting louder in Alyssa’s mind. She was picking up so many voices that they were all starting to blur in her head. She tottered on her feet and Jade and Calara rushed to her side to steady her.

“Alyssa!” they called to her, but their voices seemed so very far away.

Alyssa reeled, wavering in their arms, before collapsing into a crouch on the floor with an anguished cry. The deluge of telepathic voices was building to a deafening crescendo.

Round, Sphere, Jiggle, Orb, Pert, Curve, Spheroid, Oscillation, Globe, Quiver, Ovoid, Wobble, Globule, Shake, Taut, Arc, Tremble, Convex...

Get out of my head! she cried out in her mind, but to no avail.

GET OUT!!!!!! she shrieked, the telepathic scream reverberating with a deeper bass that throbbed with power.

A psychic shockwave thundered outwards, causing the reddish orange dust to ripple out in waves centred around Alyssa.

Every Ashanath in the building froze and turned to look at John and the girls with stunned shock on their faces. There was a deathly silence as all motion and activity ceased in 1000 metres in every direction.

John and the girls looked at each other with wide eyes. He knelt down beside Alyssa, holding her in his arms, but she was unresponsive.

“Did you hear that too?” John said, looking up at Dana, Calara and Jade, who nodded, their faces registering their astonishment.

John looked around him at the aliens, who had begun to back away in fear. To see such strong emotions in normally expressionless creatures was all the more jarring and he watched transfixed as the Greys began to flee in panic.

“Honey, what happened? Are you ok?” he asked the blonde girl, who was crouching on the ground, her eyes tightly closed.

He scooped Alyssa up in his arms and she seemed to relax against him peacefully. “We better get back to the ship.” John said, looking around and seeing that the mezzanine was now completely deserted.

“I heard her scream in my mind!” Calara said with wide eyes as she looked at the blonde girl. “But I was standing right next to her and her lips never moved!” she exclaimed.

“We’ll figure out what happened later.” John said, as he led them towards the exit. “Let’s get out of here for now.”

They took the anti-grav tube down to the boulevard level and began to retrace their path back to the docking bay.

“John we seem to have company.” Jade said, pointing to a group of Ashanath wearing silver uniforms who were approaching them down the street.

“They also appear to be armed.” she noted, spotting the elaborate looking rifles slung over their shoulders with her sharp eyes.

“Can you carry Alyssa for me please.” John asked, turning to the green skinned Nymph and remembering how Jade had carried Alyssa easily before.

He carefully passed the unconscious blonde girl over to Jade and then stepped in front of their group, his hand moving inside his jacket to feel the comfortable grip of his heavy pistol in his hand.

“We don’t want any trouble.” John said to the approaching Ashanath guards. “We’re just returning to our ship.” he said in a calm voice.

The leader of the five uniformed Greys stepped forward. His enormous black eyes stared at John unemotionally and then his face twitched into an annoyed frown and stared at the computer wrapped around his wrist. His hand moved over to the device and pressed a button that caused a panel to fold out with a quiet hum. John could almost sense the alien’s frustration as its fingers rapidly moved across the panel of strange alien symbols.

“Please ... be ... at ... peace...” The whispery voice said haltingly. “We ... request ... that ... you ... follow ... us.”

Dana moved up to John’s side and looked at the irritated alien curiously. “John, you said their machines read their thoughts. Did Alyssa do something to break them?” she asked in wonder.

The Grey leader paused and then nodded awkwardly.

“Why do you want us to follow you?” John asked guardedly. “Are we in trouble?”

The Ashanath shook it’s head and then looked back at the panel on its arm again, its fingers tapping away at the alien symbols.

“The ... high ... council ... wishes ... an ... audience... “ The murmuring voice from the computer said, filling the hushed silence of the street.

John glanced at his companions before making a decision. “Ok lead on.” he said decisively.

The Ashanath turned and walked back the way they had come, with John and the girls following behind.

“Do you want me to carry her again?” John offered, looking at Jade.

“No, I’m quite comfortable with her weight John.” the Nymph replied confidently, looking down at the blonde girl she carried in her arms.

“Ok, just let me know if you want me to take over.” John said, looking at Alyssa with concern.

They followed the Grey’s for several hundred metres before they stopped at a large silvery saucer, that was parked on one of a series of glowing landing pads. The disc shaped vehicle was the same silvery grey as the rest of the saucers they had seen, but this one had a transparent bubble shaped canopy instead of being completely enclosed. The leader turned to face the parked ship and a section of it unfolded, dropping down to provide stairs into the vessel. It climbed in, followed by three of his men and they moved to the seats at the front. One of the guards started up the vehicle, while the last one ushered in the Invictus crew, indicating for them to sit down on the comfortable seats at the back of the craft.

John and the girls stepped in cautiously and sat in comfortable seats around the disc shaped transport. Jade placed Alyssa on the seat next to John and the blonde girl leaned back, resting her head against his shoulder. There wasn’t enough room for the last alien to fit in too, so it simply sealed the door behind Dana and watched them depart, as the saucer smoothly left the ground and soared away.

They had been flying for a short while when John heard the Ashanath breath audible sighs of relief. The leader turned in its chair to face him and the whispery voice from the computer on its wrist echoed around the transport.

“I am Constable Jarnus.” the Grey Leader’s wrist computer said, but this time without the alien having to tap away at the symbols on the panel.

“Please identify yourself and state your business on Ashana.” the alien asked John with its unemotional voice.

“My name is John Blake and I’m here with my crew to purchase a new power core and FTL drive.” John explained patiently.

The Ashanath policeman studied him with its unblinking black eyes, but it’s unemotional face suddenly looked pensive as Alyssa began to stir at John’s side.

“Alyssa!” John exclaimed. “Are you ok?” he asked her, his voice sounding worried.

“There were so many voices...” The beautiful blonde girl said groggily. “I just had to make them stop.” she said with a frown.

“Any headaches or pain?” John asked her, checking to make sure she was ok.

“No, nothing like that, I just feel a bit drowsy.” Alyssa said, as she stretched and yawned.

“You gave us quite a fright.” John said with relieved smile and gave her a hug. Alyssa nestled into his chest, enjoying his touch.

“Where are we going?” she asked curiously as she took in her surroundings and looked curiously out at the vista of the Ashanath shipyard as it whizzed by at high speed.

“We seem to have gained the attention of the ‘High Council’, whoever they are?” Dana said, leaning over the seat from behind Alyssa and throwing a questioning glance at John.

“The High Council rule the Ashanath Collective I believe.” John said tentatively, looking at Constable Jarnus for confirmation.

“You are correct JohnBlake.” Jarnus said in his strange quiet voice. “We will arrive at the council chambers in moments.”

They looked out of the windows of the hover transport and saw that they were rapidly approaching a tall spindly spire, that curved out into a dais with a spherical building in the centre and a number of landing pads surrounding the dome. The Ashanath policeman who was flying the transport brought them down for a smooth landing in the centre of one of the pads and the leader activated the unfolding saucer section. He climbed out accompanied by two of his fellow Greys, before turning towards John and the girls, beckoning them out with his hand palm upwards in a clear invitation to disembark.

Alyssa was a little unsteady on her feet and John helped her out of the vehicle, with Dana, Jade and Calara waiting close by in case he needed any assistance. Two of the Greys who had accompanied them darted off towards the nearby building, while the leader and the pilot waited patiently for their guests to exit the disc shaped transport.

“We may proceed this way JohnBlake.” Constable Jarnus murmured, pointing towards the curved building with an open hand.

The alien led the way and the Invictus crew followed after him, leaving the last Grey who had piloted the hover transport to wait by the vehicle. Jarnus led them up to some ornate double doors with strange alien glyphs inscribed on the silvery metal of the frame. John looked up at the domed building that towered above them and noticed more of the ornate scripting covering every inch of its metallic surface.

The doors slid open silently in front of them, allowing them access to the large foyer within. The light red dusting that covered the ground stopped abruptly at the entrance, light gusts from some kind of filter set in the floor blowing the dust backward in tiny little swirls. Constable Jarnus guided them over to the back of the spotlessly clean room, where an Ashanath wearing flowing white robes stood patiently by an open door.

The robed alien bowed towards them and then spoke in a quiet voice. “Thank you Constable, that will be all.”

Constable Jarnus turned on the spot and walked away quickly, seemingly more than happy to be on his way. The robed Ashanath turned to face them, studying each of the members of their group. Finally it looked at John and began to speak

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.