April's Fool - Cover

April's Fool

Copyright© 2016 by Ahazurak

Chapter 3

This is the third chapter in a four or five part series. I enjoy these characters and facets of their relationship keep popping into my head. You probably don’t NEED to read the first two chapters but it might give you a little more insight into the characters.

Here we go!

-Ahaz

As the plane began it’s ascent back to the States I felt both anxious and relieved. I had needed these 6 weeks away from all the drama at home to figure some stuff out about myself and my marriage. I looked at my wedding band and wondered if I would be wearing it next week. April and I had a lot of soul searching to do both separately and together to see if we even wanted to get over this. I lay my head back and went over the last three years of my life as a married man.


I can honestly say that marrying April was the greatest single thing that had happened to me in my life. Once we had dealt with her drinking issues it was smooth sailing. She had slowed down going to her AA meetings but always made it a point to go at least once a month. She said it kept her grounded and helped her realize that she had still had issues and would be dealing with them for the rest of her life. She even went so far as to refuse opioid painkillers when she had her wisdom teeth pulled.

“I doubt I’d get addicted to pills, Bill,” she told me when I asked, “But why take the chance? Besides you’ll be there to help me through any pain, right?” I couldn’t miss the twinkle in her eye.

I took three days off to help her “recover”. Of course recovery meant making sure that she stayed in bed and kept hydrated. I wasn’t quite sure how keeping her pussy full of come was supposed to help the pain in her mouth but she swore that was what she needed. Who was I to argue with a patient?

Friday night became date night. Sometimes we would catch a new movie, other times we would play board games at home. My favorite, though, was when we would grab some popcorn and binge watch a new Netflix series. It inevitably led to cuddling which led to kissing which led to groping which led to sex. Most of the time we didn’t even make it to the bedroom. That led to an embarrassing incident when Beth dropped by unexpectedly and caught us going at on the living room floor. I couldn’t look her in the eye for almost a month without blushing. Both April and her thought it was hilarious.

Twice a month we made it a point to get out of the house and do something other than a movie or dinner. I went through an metalcore music phase, so I dragged her to Avenged Sevenfold and Five Finger Death Punch type concerts and she would take me to an orchestra or antiquing or something. I probably enjoyed antiquing as much as she enjoyed Atreyu, but honestly just hanging out with my woman was fun.

One thing she seemed to fall in love with was baseball. I took her to a Tigers game at Comerica Park and she fell in love with the green grass, the crowd noise, and the hotdogs. After two games we had season tickets four rows up from the visiting dugout. It was really funny to watch her get so into the game that she would try trash talking to the visiting team.

Her friend Beth was with us quite a bit of the time but she never really felt like a third wheel. Beth was a blonde haired, blue eyed Midwestern beauty with long legs and a nice rack. While I could appreciate how beautiful she was, I never really thought about her in any way other than a friend. I loved the fact that she helped April back when we were broken up. Beth was the one who made sure she got to her first few AA meetings. I found out later that April was too ashamed to go because she thought it meant she was weak. I also like the fact the stood up to April’s father, Steve.

It seems that Steve blamed me for April’s DUI and subsequent rehab. It didn’t make any sense to me since she got her DUI two weeks after we broke up and going to rehab was something that turned out great for April. All I knew is that where Steve had been disinclined to like me before, he pretty much down right hated me now. Personally I could care less whether the guy liked me or not. I was into his daughter, not him. I just figured that he was used to getting his way due to the fact that he was wealthy. It really didn’t bother me much because my brokerage account was doing fine on its own.

The code I wrote had gotten implemented into a government software package. That tripled the amount that was put into my account every quarter which meant I was sitting on nearly two million dollars in investments. I figured it would be a great nest egg to pass onto our kids since April had more than enough money for us to live on.

In fact that was about the only issue we had for the first two and a half years. April wanted me to quit and be a house husband. She had come into her trust fund and we literally had more money than we could spend. Plus she was getting ready to join the board of directors in her Father’s company and would receive 35% of the business when she did. Her father kept 40% and the other 25% was used as employee incentives. I had no interest in leaving a 95k a year job to sit around and twiddle my thumbs. Another reason was I kinda liked what I did. I know being a IT manager doesn’t sound very exciting but I had a good crew and we worked well together. In fact, I had won an award for innovation at our last Annual Meeting. It would have been nice to accept it with my beautiful wife but it really didn’t bother me to miss it. April had rolled her ankle playing tennis and couldn’t make it so I decided to stay home and nurse her back to health. Again I am not sure how my tongue in her pussy was going to help a sprained ankle but she assured me that it was doctor’s orders.

If it sounds like we were living the dream it’s because we were. I know that things were supposed to slow down in the bedroom after a year. I know that we were supposed to start seeing the flaws that each other had. I know that we weren’t supposed to be as happy as we were. In fact there were a few times when my old doubts from way back would surface. When was the other shoe going to drop? When would she realize that she was rich and beautiful and charming and could do better than me? When she got to the board of directors would she still want to be with a glorified IT guy? Thankfully I had learned how to deal with those issues. I just pushed them aside and focused on the good things. And brother were things good. Until they weren’t.

I would say that the bad times started about two and a half years into our marriage, which would be about eight months ago.

April had finished up with her last job as an hourly. Her father had made her work everything from purchasing to warehouse so she could get a feel for how her company ran. I thought that was a wonderful idea and it actually made me gain some respect for the guy. I still didn’t care for him though. Now she was on the board of directors and her responsibilities shifted into something I wasn’t used to.

First was the “impression”. I paid an obscene amount of money to get good seats to the Guns N Roses reunion tour at Ford Field. I was giddy! April was less than impressed.

“Bill I’m not sure that the future president of Livingstone Steel should be seen at a heavy metal concert.” she said.

“April I don’t think you understand. This is Slash playing with Axl for the first time in forever. The only original members not on tour are going to be Izzy and Steven Adler.” I replied

“Weren’t there five members originally in the band? And two of them are going to not be playing? How is it a reunion?” she asked.

She had a point. Still.

“C’mon April I will make sure you have a good time. I’ll get us a limo and we can grab some dinner before, we go and rock out with our cocks out, come back and fuck like rabbits! It’ll be great.” I was so stoked about this.

“Bill please understand that I’m trying to get me feet under me with the board members and our suppliers. When they find out I’m running off to heavy metal shows and God knows what else, it will just make it that much tougher for them to take me seriously.” she pleaded.

“Are you telling me that you can’t go to another rock concert with your husband because you are on the board of directors now?” I asked somewhat incredulously.

“Oh God no! Bill it’s just for a couple months until I get myself squared away with these guys. It’s tough enough being a woman in a board room, but being the boss’ daughter puts me even further behind the eightball. It is a serious sausage fest everytime I walk into that conference room. I don’t need ANYTHING, even something as simple as a concert, bringing me down a peg in these guy’s heads. Talking to my dad-” I interrupted her.

“You’re dad is putting you up to this?” I asked.

“No Bill,” she responded with a sigh, “He was merely giving me some tips on how to be taken seriously by the board. Please give me this one and I’ll make it up to you I swear. You could take Beth. I’m sure she would love it. Her music tastes run a lot closer to yours.”

Aww hell. It wasn’t going to be as much fun without April.

“No, Beth is seeing that moron, Dick,” I replied “ It wouldn’t be right for her to go on a date with me when she is seeing someone. I will just give the tickets to her and I am sure she will use them. She has been real good to us.”

“Yes she has, but now I have to be real good to you big boy,” April purred “I know you were excited and I know you are disappointed. I know I’m not nearly as awesome as a G’N’R reunion but I guarantee I can be your Rocket Queen.” she said as she opened up her shirt and revealed a beige bra. It wasn’t lacy or push up or anything like that but something about her big tits being held back by the piece of fabric was so damn arousing. I unsnapped it and tossed it onto the kitchen table. I palmed her left breast and started sucking on her right. She worked my pants open and fished out my cock from my boxer briefs. In about twenty seconds we were trying to make it to the bedroom before we started fucking. We got as far as the stairs.

So I didn’t get to see the G’N’R’ reunion. Beth said it was okay but everyone was old. It still would have been nice to say I saw G’N’R in concert but, oh well.


Another point of contention that came up was her need to go to monthly mixers. Apparently April’s grandfather had started a tradition of the third Thursday of every month hosting a mixer for vendors, salespeople and suppliers to mingle. It was expected that a Livingstone be at every one if at all possible. Steve had decided to make April go to the first three so that she could see and be seen by the right people. It was understandable and actually not a bad business practice since it kept a certain face to face relationship with all involved. The thing I didn’t like was that there was always alcohol served.

April and I had been sober for over two and a half years. She felt she was an alcoholic and didn’t drink at all. I supported her wholeheartedly and didn’t drink either. My sister had done some stupid stuff while drinking and April and I had broken up at one point because I couldn’t handle her behavior when she got drunk. I didn’t press this issue too terribly hard because with the way the world worked you couldn’t avoid booze. The Prohibition proved that. So we dealt with it by always checking each other out when there was booze served. Steve had made all company gatherings except these booze free. I didn’t feel like forcing the issue, especially because we had a pretty good system worked out.

So for the last three Thursday night mixers I was dressed in a suit sipping a glass of ginger ale and watching my beautiful bride mingle. Not only was she hot, she was actually damn good at her job. I had seen her smooth over some rough feeling between vendors and turn right around and negotiate a price break from a supplier. She could charm, cajole, and twist arms if needed to get what she wanted. Every so often she would look over at me making small talk with someone and give me a wink. Our not drinking actually helped us out, since after about 3 hours of an open bar people’s judgements started lacking and they would commit to things that they may not have sober. Of course drinks and Alpha male types also had their drawbacks. April was great at fending off would be suitors. I only had to get involved once with a certain Desmond Archibald Jr. He had a few drinks and got a little handsy with my wife. I walked over to him and someone went to grab me. Surprisingly it was Steve. I hadn’t seen him enter.

“Easy Bill, she can take care of herself. Besides that is Archibald Jr. of Archibald Manufacturing. They are one of our oldest and biggest accounts. There’s no need to start anything.” he said in a low tone.

“Steve, get your hands off me. That’s my wife and your daughter. I know you don’t give a damn about me but I would think you would care about someone pawing your precious princess. Or is it okay because he has money?” I growled as I shook my arm free and continued walking.

By the time I crossed the room April had put little Archie in his place.

“Here is my husband now,” she said as I drew close. “Bill would you please escort this man to the exit and make sure he gets in a cab? I am offended by his behavior and will be talking to his father first thing tomorrow about it. I don’t care how big of a client he is, this is inappropriate.” she said in an almost menacing tone.

That was my woman!

As I grabbed Archie’s arm and started leading him away, he started talking shit about me.

“She has you on a little leash doesn’t she man?” he slurred “She has you stepping and fetching at home too I bet. We know all about her little computer geek husband. A hot piece of ass like that is wasted on a nobody like you. She will see soon enough she needs a man of equal station.”

We were going through a set of double doors and I shoved him into the right jamb. We were out of eye sight and out of earshot.

“So sorry.” I apologized.

He stumbled through the door and damn if he didn’t get tangled up in my feet and hit the ground.

“Might I suggest not drinking as much next time? It seems to be harmful to your health.” I said.

We came to the door outside and I pushed him through it.

“Your ride should be here in about 10 minutes.” I told him. “I’d consider your future health before touching another man’s wife again. Just some friendly advice.”

“Pussy” I heard him say just before the door closed. Wow what imagination.


Things ended up getting more difficult as she got more involved in the running of the company. She worked longer hours for one thing. And when she came home she couldn’t turn it off. After about two months of her obsessing about all things work I had had enough.

The Tigers were in the race for the American League Pennant. I had our tickets along with a luxury suite set up. I was going to treat my hard working wife to a spa day, a great meal, cuddling or sex. (hopefully sex) Then we would wake up to massages and breakfast, go watch the game, grab a nice dinner. Cuddling or sex. Then a leisurely day of antiquing followed by a nice trip home.

I told her to make sure her calendar was cleared three weeks in advance. We were both looking forward to this.

The first day went perfect. We got to the hotel at 10:00 and got our spa treatment at 10:30. It took forever for April to loosen up but after sitting in warm mud and listening to tropical birds for an hour I saw a little bit of tension leave her body. Of course that meant that I was sitting in warm mud listening to tropical bird sounds also. One of us was enjoying this WAY more than the other. I can’t even begin to describe some of the stuff that they did to us. Facial peels, manicures, pedicures, salt scrubs, and a whole lot of other things. I knew that April would probably want someone who could appreciate this with her so I paid for Beth to come along also. It was a wise choice I think. Both Beth and I were getting a little worried about April as she seemed to be burning fast and hard at her new job. I hoped that having her husband and best friend around for some pampering would recharge April’s batteries a little. Plus the Tigers had a shot to clinch the Pennant. That would make up for any facial scrub or deep salt cleansing.

Things got a little awkward when Beth joined us in the sauna. We were all nude. I spent a lot of time trying to look at the ceiling or the door or anywhere but at my wife’s naked friend.

“Go ahead and look, Bill,” April giggled.

“Yeah Bill, I’m checking you out. It’s only fair.” Beth chuckled

What the hell. I took a deep breath and looked at the two gorgeous, naked female forms beside me. Beth had a bikini bottom tan line and a landing strip of blonde hair. Her tit’s were exquisite and the sweat on her face with her damp hair was just breathtaking. The only thing better was my wife. Smooth and pale skin. Dancer’s legs with an ass that popped out just enough to grab hold of. She was shaved cleaned and her puffy lips looked just delectable. A tight stomach that led up to a beautiful pair of tits with upright nipples. Her face was beautiful and her blue eyes seemed to glow.

There was definite movement down below when I was checking out Beth. But it got painfully hard when I looked at my wife.

“I don’t think you have to worry about Bill going anywhere, hon,” Beth said to April, “I got a good rise out of him but you got him hard and thick.”

April just smiled.

“Good to know that my man still likes my look.” she said with that sultry voice.

She slid down to the ground and crawled over to where I was sitting.

“Umm, do you want me to leave?” I heard Beth say.

“Do what you want. I am going to suck my wonderful husbands cock.” she said.

With that she engulfed my dick and started working an up and down motion while dragging her tongue along the bottom.

I couldn’t help but moan as she used her hand to help the stimulation. There was something about a woman knowing exactly what turns her man on. I didn’t even bother trying to hold back. About three minutes in I heard a gasp. I turned my head and saw Beth frigging herself furiously. April looked over to her and slowed her ministrations until it looked like Beth was about ready to cum. When she got close April started really going to town I tried to time my release to Beths and almost got it perfect. Beth seemed to gasp and come with her eyes closed and her face scrunched, which sent me over the top. April sucked every drop and the gleam in her eyes grew as I could tell she was very self satisfied.

“How was that baby?” She asked.

“I don’t deserve you baby.” I said as I pulled her head up for a kiss. I could taste myself on her tongue but I didn’t care. This woman deserved every ounce of love I could give her.

I heard Beth’s breathing start to slow down.

“Oh my god guys! That was the hottest thing ever!” she said. “Thanks so much.”

I broke my tongue kiss with April and looked Beth up and down. God she was sexy. But I had my pale goddess right in front of me and she deserved the best I could give her.

“Get ready for round two lady cause you ain’t seen nothing yet.” I growled.

I grabbed April and put her on the bench with her legs spread. I dropped my head to those puffy lips and started kissing, sucking. and licking. I put a finger into her and started moving it around. You could hear the squishy sound as her juices started flowing. I took a glance over to beth and saw she was rubbing herself again. April had her eyes closed and was moaning. I put two fingers in her and curled them until I found that rough little patch inside her. I started rubbing that while flicking her clit with my tongue. I reached my left hand up and pulled hard on her nipple. Her hips started bucking and I knew she was getting close. All of a sudden I heard a loud moan and saw Beth apparently have a huge orgasm as April was getting close. I kept going with fingers and tongue and nipple play until April gave a small scream and tensed up as she came hard. After a minute of everyone coming down from our sexual high we all grinned. The sauna smelled like sex and all of us were dripping sweat. Beth had tears in her eyes and went over to hug April. I wasn’t sure what was going on there but it seemed natural. April reached out to me and we held a three way embrace for a full minute before we realized we should get out. I went to say something but Beth and April shook their heads and put their fingers over my lips.

“Let’s not spoil that moment by overthinking it.” April said.

Beth nodded.

I knew what they meant. It seemed like the three of us had bonded for a moment. It was surreal.

As we showered and put on our robes I could see the tension in April had drained out. I gave myself a pat on the back for being a great husband and went up to get ready for dinner.


Dinner was wonderful and the conversation between the three of us was light and easy going. I thought there might be some weirdness but it all turned out to be fine. I did feel a certain closeness with Beth that I hadn’t felt before but it wasn’t like I was wanting to fuck her. It was a deeper connection than that and I felt closer to my wife also. All three of us were pretty good friends but after that sauna incident we seemed to be tighter. I liked it. After we ate it appeared that April had hit a wall. I think she had been so tense for so long that now that she was loose she could finally get some deep sleep. We took a cab back to the hotel and managed to get upstairs before undressing and brushing our teeth. April finished before me and I found her curled up on the bed in a see through nightie. She was already snoring softly.

I chuckled and arranged the covers so she would be comfortable then wrapped her in my arms and just held her.

“Honey,” she said sleepily,” can we just cuddle tonight? I am so tired and your arms feel so good.”

“Of course babe.” I responded softly. “Now go to sleep.”

Just as I was falling asleep I heard the door to our bedroom suite open and felt the bed shift as Beth crawled up on the other side of April. Our suite had two bedrooms but it looked like all three of us were sleeping in the ours. Beth was wearing silk pajamas that pretty much covered her completely.

“Bill can I cuddle with you two tonight? It won’t be a thing after this I just feel really close to you two right now and want to BE close.” she whispered.

If I had been more awake it might have felt weird but as it was it just felt right. I nodded and Beth curled into April on the other side of me. With my beautiful wife between us I felt loved. I fell asleep with a smile on my face.

I woke up in the bed alone. I heard some talking outside the room so I figured the women were up and around. I got my morning rituals out of the way and come out to join them.

Beth had her silk pajamas on and April had a hotel robe that was loosely tied at the waist. I could see a lot of pale breast. Thankfully my sleeping pants were loose enough that my morning wood wasn’t as obvious. Or so I thought

“Damn Bill, does that thing ever go down?” Beth laughed.

April laughed right along with her but I saw a bit of gleam in her eye. I had a feeling that she was getting frisky. Beth must have noticed also.

“Ok then, that is my cue to bounce.” Beth said as she pushed away from the table.

“Yesterday was awesome and I want to thank the both of you for bringing me along for the ride. Now you lovers need to spend some quality alone time.” she said.

April dragged me to the bedroom and proceeded to try to fuck me to death. Neither one of us heard Beth leave.

We were both too spent for anything other than washing and groping when we took our shower together to get ready for our massage. After that we were going to see the Tigers try to clinch the Pennant. As we were drying off and heading down to the spa area, April’s phone rang. With her work ringtone. She picked it up and immediately started a conversation with her father. I heard her say she would be right there and hang up. She knew I was going to be annoyed when she looked at me.

“Bill I have to go into work. There had been a clerical error and we ordered 1000 tons of steel as opposed to 100 tons. The account is going to get hit Monday and we need to find a way to fix this. Dad says this is a perfect opportunity for me to prove that I can solve problems.” she said.

“Go” I said shortly. I was pissed.

“Bill, come on.” she pleaded.

“No April. You feel you need to be at work with your father instead of with your husband. I get it.” I said. Damn I sounded like I was whining even to myself.

“Bill this has been an awesome weekend so far. Let’s not ruin it. I’ll go and get this done then meet up with you at the game.” she said weakly.

“Sure babe.” I said with resignation.

“Seriously Bill, I’ll bust ass to get this fixed then come back.” she said.

“I know. I just really hoped this would be the weekend we could reconnect. I’ll admit to feeling a little lost in the shuffle.” I said honestly.

“Bill this is a short term issue. I’ll get my feet underneath me and I promise things will go back to the way they were before. My dad is going to pick me up here. Get your massage and go to the game. If I can get this done soon enough I’ll be able to see Verlander take the mound. Then I’ll take it out on you tonight.” she smiled.

I couldn’t help but smile back a bit. She thought Justin Verlander was sexy and I of course thought Kate Upton was smokin’. We joked that they were the only couple we would ever swing with.

I gave her a kiss as she rushed back to the hotel room to get ready. I walked her through the lobby and escorted her to her dad’s car. He gave me a tight nod as she hopped in and she gave me a weak smile. Great.

Now what was I going to do? This whole spa thing was for April’s benefit and the idea of a massage didn’t appeal to me but I had already paid for it. I wandered on down to the spa area of the hotel and decided to try it. It was kinda creepy. I found that I only liked people’s hands on me if I was attracted to them. And I wasn’t attracted to Javier. I got dressed and packed our things up. I knew April wouldn’t be back tonight. As I loaded our stuff on the luggage cart and called someone to take it down for me I felt a little bit of anger. What the hell else did I have to do to get my wife back? I guess it was just a matter of waiting like she said but it was going to be tough for me to be second fiddle to her job for very long.

I wandered down to Comerica Park about two hours early and bought an authentic Verlander jersey for my wife. Our third year anniversary was in about three months. I was able to wander around the park and I saw the man himself. I managed to chat him up for a couple minutes and got him to sign the jersey and take a selfie. I sent the selfie to April with the comment “Wish you were here”. I didn’t mean to sound like a douchebag but I wanted her to know she missed something cool.

I grabbed my seat and settled in to watch the game. Verlander had been having a rough couple seasons but today he was throwing fire. He had a no hitter going into the eighth. The crowd was on pins and needles. Miggy had hit a solo home run at the bottom of the fifth so we were holding onto a 1-0 lead. Unfortunately The Indians got a single into right field, ruining the no hitter but we hung on to win 1-0 and captured the Pennant for the first time since 2012. The whole Detroit area was pumped up. I was happy but I really wished my wife could have been there. I checked my phone during the seventh inning stretch and saw that April had responded to my photo of Verlander with a sad face emoji. Then there was the text that she wasn’t going to be able to make it to the game and she would meet me at home. More sadface emojis.

We actually ended up pulling into the driveway at the same time. She hopped out of her dad’s car and ran up to give me a hug. I noticed her dad giving me the evil eye and ignored him as usual. April had come up with a way to sell the extra steel and actually turn profit. She was so giddy, especially because her dad had given her some high praise for figuring it out. I was conflicted. She seemed to be so happy and I couldn’t help but pick up on her enthusiasm. At the same time I was pissed because I my romantic weekend plans were spoiled. We made ourselves a quick dinner and headed to bed early.

For the first time since we had been married things were awkward in the bedroom. She looked at me and started to speak.

“Thank you so much for all the plans you made this weekend Bill. I know I ruined them and I know you are not happy with me right now. That is killing me and it even sounds trite to me when I say I will make it up to you. I just need six months or so to let them know that I can handle things. Today went a long way toward that.” she said.

“April I’m gonna lay it right out. I’m feeling like I am taking second place to your job. I know you think things are going to change and I hope they do because I’m telling you now this is not gonna work out for me.” I replied.

“What are you saying Bill?” she asked cautiously.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.