Tale of Darth Tremar - Cover

Tale of Darth Tremar

Copyright© 2016 by Seer Of Lost Fates

Chapter 2: Business and Pleasure

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2: Business and Pleasure - A rebellious young Jedi. A Sith Lord forgotten in time. When one finds the other, the Order will do anything at all to stop them. There are no canon characters in here, just originals.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Fan Fiction  

Coruscant
Jedi Temple
2 Standard Days after the Escape of Darth Tremar and Iliyana Partan

The four Jedi Council members sat in their tower, facing each other. The holo-projector in the center of the room had finished playing an old, and classified, holo-recording, the trial and sentencing of Darth Tremar. Jedi Master Kaesar Caestol lounged back in his chair, arms spread wide over the back. His Jedi Robes, a plain and serviceable white, stretched tight across his heavily muscled chest. “It is obvious what Darth Tremar is. He’s as charismatic as Revan. He should have been stripped of the Force, and then frozen,” he said in his deep baritone voice.

Master Kadio, a Duros, spoke next. “Stripping the Force from a Jedi is not always a final solution. In the case of Kayl Redhand, he regained his Force connection.”

Historian Maj-Odo, one of two Cerean masters, spoke thoughtfully. “Kayl Redhand did not technically recover. He siphoned the Force from his Force Sensitive allies.”

Kadio shook his head. “It is still not always a permanent solution.”

Koyi Komad, a female Twi’lek, shook her head, her lekku twitching in agitation. “That is all ancient history. The question now is what do we do about it? Darth Tremar has escaped in an unmarked Jedi vessel, apparently with the aid of one of our own. Iliyana is impulsive, and enjoys the sensations of her flesh. With those two traits, she will be easy for Darth Tremar to manipulate.”

Kaesar sighed. “I doubt she is being manipulated. Her reactions were to smooth and fast to be the result of manipulation. Plus, our holo-records show her opening the freezer, and killing a fellow Jedi.”

Maj-Odo sighed. “I fear you are right Kaesar. Kadio, do you think that Darth Tremar will make for Hurcha?”

Kadio sighed. “It is unclear. He once had a fortress there right enough, but it has been abandoned for two and a half centuries now. I’m not sure what state it would be in, or if anything would be left to mark its location.”

“Regardless, we should have a Jedi Strike team check the planet out,” Koyi said, flicking one lekku over her pale green shoulder. “And not just once; at least once a month until we’re certain that they won’t return.”

Kaesar nodded thoughtfully. He was the only life-term member of the Council on Coruscant at the moment, and so his word, while not a deciding factor, carried weight. Koyi and Maj-Odo were both long-term members, and Kadio was a short-term member. They all exchanged glances, and nodded. Kaesar rose first. “I’ll lead the strike team. I’m best qualified for it, and I trained Iliyana to use her lightsaber.”

Nar Shadaa
Refugee Sector
3 Standard Days after the Escape of Darth Tremar and Iliyana Partan

Accompanied by elongated streaks of light, the vessel marked as Saviour returned to normal space. Sitting naked in the cockpit, Iliyana corrected for the spin of the ship, and guided it towards Nar Shadaa. She left her transponder offline, and headed to the Refugee Sector, sending a message to an old friend as she entered the atmosphere.

Tremar stepped into the doorway behind her, dressed in his black tunic, pants and robe. He eyed her nude form as she worked the controls, weaving through the building of the Smugglers Moon. Ever since they had escaped the Temple and he had torn her tunic open, she had refused to wear any clothing. She seemed to delight in her casual nudity, and he personally didn’t mind.

A beeping tone came across the commline, a sequence of rapid fire dots and dashes. Iliyana listed carefully, and adjusted her flight path. “I have an old friend here on Nar Shadaa. He’s a decent mechanic, and more importantly he can change transponder codes. We’ll be able to hide ourselves after this.”

Tremar smiled at her. “Figuratively speaking?”

Iliyana giggled. “Maybe.” With practiced skill, she turned Saviour, and guided it into a large, but nearly empty, hangar bay. Before she touched down, she manoeuvred the ship around so that the nose was facing the exit. The ship settled onto the landing struts, and Iliyana walked to her room, threw her belt around her waist, slipped into her Jedi robe and secured it from the collarbone to just below her pelvis, making sure she still had freedom of movement. The idea of going out naked below her robe was exciting, and she felt herself growing wet at the thought. She stepped into her boots, tied them up, and hurried after Tremar.

Tremar, meanwhile, was already on the lower deck, opening the airlock ramp. It hissed open, and he strode down the ramp, his eyes scanning the bay for any threat. Iliyana came down the ramp soon after, and flipped her hood up. “Over there Milord,” she pointed, “far side of the hangar. That hatch will lead to Larian’s office.”

Tremar nodded, and strode towards the hatch she had pointed out, but before he reached it, it opened of its own accord, and a young looking human stepped out. He was dressed in plain black trousers and a black leather vest. His chest was bare, and a heavy blaster hung at his hip. Tremar’s eyes also spotted the grips of two hold out blasters in the tops of his boots. The young man brushed a strand of reddish blond hair out of his eyes, and approached calmly, extending his hand to Tremar, who ignored it.

“Lord Tremar? Larian Naver, at your service. Ili tells me you need some work done on your ship, yes?”

Tremar nodded to the young man, who had lowered his hand. “The transponder requires changing, and the hyperdrive must either be fine tuned or replaced. It is a class 3 hyperdrive, which is insufficient for my needs. The weapons and shields also need to be overhauled, and one of the cabins must be renovated into a meditation chamber. Will this pose a problem?”

Larian smiled at him. “Of course not milord, but it will take time. I’ll need to see which cabin you want renovated, as well as inspect the other systems. Until then, I don’t know how long.”

Tremar nodded. “Understandable. The cabin is on the top deck, portside aft. I intend to remain aboard ship, so you may find me when you know how long it will take.” With that, Tremar turned on his heel and re-entered the ship.

Larian whistled. “So, that’s a true Sith Lord huh? Impressive guy; doesn’t give away much about himself. Anyways, I need to get started. What are you going to do?”

Iliyana smiled at him. “I need to do a bit of shopping,” she said, and then impishly opened her robe wide. She saw Larian’s eyes go wide, and then an approving smile as he eyed her nude form. She pulled it closed before he got any ideas, and walked out of the bay, securing her robe again. She walked for hours through the crowded streets of Nar Shadaa, peeking into shops, and avoiding the areas she remembered as the most dangerous. She slipped into a small clothing store that she remembered as being run by the most honest people she had met on Nar Shadaa, meaning that while the owners were criminals, they did most of their work behind the scenes in a brothel.

She walked through the racks of clothing, selecting several different outfits, and then slipped into the changing room. She pulled off her robe and hung her belt, knowing the well hidden camera would be recording. She bent over with her back to it, giving them a nice view of her ass as she grabbed a pair of pants. She pulled them on and then a tight top. She tried on one of the half jackets she had grabbed. She examined herself in the mirror, nodded and stripped again.

This time, however, she stripped far more slowly, pulling the top up over her breasts, biting her bottom lip as she looked directly at the camera. She set the top aside and ran her hand down over her breasts, kneading them slightly, pulling on her nipples, opening her mouth slightly as she let out a quiet moan. She slid her hands around on her breasts, pressing her nipples around in circles before pinching them roughly and gasping at the lightning bolts of sensation that shot through her, imagining it was Tremar’s strong hands pinching her nipples. Her hands slipped down across her stomach, rubbing in circles, her eyes still locked on the camera, and she began to sway her hips as she pushed the pants down, the crotch sticking to her wet pussy. She slid a hand along herself, separating the fabric from her wetness, and then bent over again, presenting her ass and glistening pussy to the camera lens as she finished removing the pants.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.