22 November 2006 - Cover

22 November 2006

Copyright© 2016 by Mustang

Chapter 11

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11 - On the first day of this series, Dan Hayward returns to the intersection where a tragic car accident three years ago, killed his beloved wife, Laura. Little did he know that fate was about to change his life forever. Dan reconnects with a lost love and has the opportunity live and love again. "Where did you get this?!" she demanded sharply. "Only one other person has this picture!" Vicky looked to her right at Dan standing with his back to the wall. "From him..."

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Humor   Tear Jerker   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

Karen led Dan to the bedroom as Vicky went into the bathroom and started a bubble bath in the tub. Dan and Karen embraced and kissed, then she went to the bathroom. Dan sat on the edge of the bed, waiting for her return.

“I needed to freshen up,” she smiled. The scent of her chocolate and vanilla-scented perfume met his nostrils. He took her sweatshirt off over her head, her bra hanging loosely from already being unfastened. Dan slipped her bra off her arms, letting it fall to the floor, and he admired her.

“You’re just as beautiful as I remembered!” His smile was permanent on his face as he embraced his love.

Karen quietly moaned as Dan fondled her breasts and kissed her. “Mmmm, how I missed your good hands touching me!”

She took off Dan’s fleece top and unbuttoned his shirt. She kissed his nipples as she slid the shirt down his arms. Vicky had stripped naked and was now in the tub. She left the bathroom door open and had a clear view of Dan and Karen. She soaped herself up, caressing her tits; her right hand made its way down her stomach and then between her legs.

Dan unfastened Karen’s jeans and slid them down her slender legs. She used his shoulder for support as she stepped out of them. He looked at her waist, admiring how she had kept herself in shape.

He hugged her to him, feeling her ass cheeks, the heat, and the aroma of her arousal. Dan slid her panties down her legs, helping her step out of them. He put his face to her hair, breathing in her scent, saying, “Mmm, I sure have missed that smell!”

Karen brought Dan to his feet and undid his pants. She stooped, pulling them and his underwear down at the same time. His semi-hard cock sprang into view. “Hi buddy. It’s been far too long since I saw you last!” She grinned. She helped Dan remove his pants and immediately sucked on his cock.

She teased herself and Dan as she slowly licked its growing shaft. She always loved the feeling of his seven inches growing in her mouth. Vicky felt her soapy tits enjoying her sex show as she fingered her pussy.

Dan brought his love to her feet. “Maybe I should freshen up since I fucked Vicky and Cindy a little while ago.”

“That won’t be necessary. I’ve eaten Vicky’s pussy after she’s been fucked by a guy, and I’m sure that soon you’ll arrange for me to eat young Cindy’s pussy too.”

“You’d like to do that?”

“Sure, we haven’t eaten a good young teen pussy together in a long time. It’ll be fun.” Karen took Dan’s hand and led him to the bed, where she laid down, pulling him on top of her.

“Mmm, it sure feels good to have you on top of me again!” She sighed, kissing him.

“And I’ve missed being snuggled between your warm and sexy legs.” Dan took Karen’s tits in his hands and gently fondled them. Her nipples were already hard with excitement, so he leaned, sucking on each one. He made his way down her stomach as she ran her fingers through his hair.

He teased her hipbones before lowering to her pussy. He sniffed deeply, the aroma being one he had long missed. He spread her pussy lips and began to lick her pleasure. Karen thrust her hips forward, meeting Dan’s tongue.

“Your pussy is soaking wet.”

“No wonder, I haven’t been this turned on in about five years. It feels like every nerve in my body has come alive again. Turn around, honey, I want to suck on your big, beautiful cock!”


Vicky was enjoying her private sex show and continued using two fingers inside her pussy. The water surface was calm except for the tiny ripples her hand motion caused. She looked on as Dan turned around on top of Karen, into the sixty-nine position. He felt the warmth of her mouth surrounding his cock and loved the feeling of it growing hard.

“I can hardly wait to be sucking you off again and swallowing your delicious cum, but now I want you to fuck me, honey. Fuck me good and fuck me hard!” She said, urging Dan to turn around.

Karen looked deep into Dan’s eyes as she put the head of his cock to her pussy entrance. She fixed her gaze on him as he worked his hard cock into her and started a slow fucking rhythm.

“Ahh, now I feel content. Just like it used to be!” She sighed. Karen adjusted her hips, taking Dan’s cock as deep into her pussy as she could. They continued their slow fuck, kissing and looking at each other for another five minutes. “Can you lift up a bit?” She asked. Dan lifted his arms slightly. “All I want to feel is your beautiful cock fucking me.” Karen closed her eyes, concentrating on Dan’s cock going in and out of her pussy.

“Mmmm, I could get used to this feeling forever.”

“Speaking of forever, I’m not going to let you get away from me this time, so in the near future, you can expect a marriage proposal,” he revealed.

“Thank you for the warning, it’ll give me time to decide if I say yes or no,” she kidded. “Oh, honey, I love feeling you so deep inside me like this! Dan, you’ve made me so happy, and oh, oh, fuck honey, you’re going to make me cum! Uhhh, uhhh, oh fuck, uhhh, uhhh!” Karen panted, releasing the strongest cum she’d experienced in years.

“Mmmm, I sure missed hearing that sound! “I love hearing you cum,” Dan said, happy that he’d made Karen cum.

“Can you hold off cumming for a moment? I want you to fuck me in the ass like old times for a minute or two, then cum in my pussy.”

“It would be my pleasure, honey,” he replied.

Karen moved away from Dan and onto her knees, saying, “I just gave myself a quick douche in the ass, so it should be clean.”

Dan crawled up to Karen’s cute, small ass. He kissed each cheek and then gave them a playful slap. Her brown hole had the familiar wrinkles where they met in the center. But the magic happened when she pulled her ass cheeks apart. Her asshole opened up into a one-inch round fuckhole.

“I see your asshole is as beautiful as ever!” He grinned.

“I need you to fuck the ass off of me, honey.”

“I’ll do my best to wear it off you, but all I’ve done over the years is make your asshole bigger,” he kidded. Dan made some spit and let it drop on Karen’s gaping hole for lubrication. He put the head of his cock against her opening and began to work it into her.

“Don’t be gentle with me, honey, you know I love my ass fucked hard,” she pleaded. Dan replied by shoving all seven inches into her ass right up to his balls.

“Uh, fuck, that feels so fucking good!” Karen gasped at the sudden pressure of being filled in.

“I’m sorry, honey, if it hurt you,” he apologized and stopped.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.