22 November 2006
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2016 by Mustang

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10 - On the first day of this series, Dan Hayward returns to the intersection where a tragic car accident three years ago, killed his beloved wife, Laura. Little did he know that fate was about to change his life forever. Dan reconnects with a lost love and has the opportunity live and love again. "Where did you get this?!" she demanded sharply. "Only one other person has this picture!" Vicky looked to her right at Dan standing with his back to the wall. "From him..."

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Humor   Tear Jerker   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

Karen picked up her envelope and opened it. Inside was another envelope addressed, ‘To Vicky.’

“This letter is for you, Vicky,” she said, handing it to her. She wiped her eyes and opened the envelope, her hands shaking and looking from Dan to Karen. She took out another letter and began to read.


”13 October 2003.”

“To my darling Vicky,”

“If Dan and Karen haven’t figured it out yet, I want to thank you for being my earth angel and bringing the two people I loved the most back together. You will be Victoriaous. I even spelled your name in case you didn’t get it. Yes, Karen, your roommate and lover, has brought you and Dan together again. I see that Dan is still wearing his wedding rings.”

“Daniel, my love, I appreciate your loyalty to me, even after my death. However, I am your past, Karen and Vicky are your present, and someone you will meet soon will be an important part of your future. I ask you to perform a little ceremony for me. Vicky, I want you to take the engagement ring off Dan’s left finger. Please do that now. Next, Karen, please remove Dan’s wedding ring and place it on the fourth finger of his right hand. Now, Vicky, please put the ring back next to the wedding ring. Thank you. You may have another use for your rings soon.”

“Vicky, I hope you don’t think that I’m using you, because I’m not. I knew Dan would be going to the scene of my accident and visiting the two crosses on the anniversary of my death. I knew that Anderson’s variety store was the only one that sold the honey butter that Karen and Dan loved to spread on their toast. I’m the one who arranged for the tire on your Hummer to go flat at the variety store, so Dan would change the flat for you. Then you’d invite him for a coffee as a thank you, and then you’d give him a good fuck.”

“But that isn’t how it happened. There was the car accident, and that woman got hurt! That’s how Dan and I met, not because of a flat tire!” Vicky exclaimed.

“Vicky, didn’t you tell me that something made you stay and help me out at the accident scene, instead of leaving?” Dan asked.

“Yes, but what are you saying?”

“I don’t think it was something that made you stay, but someone, namely Laura!” He surmised.

“What? Oh my God!” Karen exclaimed, putting her hand to her chest in disbelief. “It must have been Laura! She must have given you the idea to stay and help Dan!” She shrieked.

“That has got to be it! She wouldn’t purposely cause the accident, so Karen and I would meet through Vicky! She couldn’t kill a fly. “I believe Laura had no control over the accident happening, so she had to act quickly and somehow instilled in Vicky the idea of staying to help me.”

“The hairs on the back of my neck just stood up!” Karen exclaimed.

“Mine too!” Dan added.

“And the same here!” Vicky agreed. “You think Laura had the power to do that?”

“It’s the only answer I can think of. It has to be it! Angels can do a lot of things; Laura’s proven that.” Vicky continued reading her letter.


“I know you care deeply for Dan, and I appreciate it. Dan was straightforward when he said he was searching for someone else, namely your Karen. She and I can both attest to the fact that Dan is more than capable of loving and satisfying two women at once. Now I might lose my halo and wings and be sent straight to hell, but I see nothing wrong with Karen being married to Dan and Vicky living under common law with you both. However, your time living with Dan and Karen will be short-lived. I know that the three of you will have a lot of really great times together.”

“By the way, Vicky, you’ll meet your own prince charming much sooner than you expect, so don’t go fucking every cock you see thinking he’s the one.”

They all laughed.

“I will give you several hints about him. One, Dan and Brad will unknowingly be the reason why you meet him. Two, his name will be connected with a country. Third, a sport will create a connection. And fourth, your romance with him will be super hot and super fast. Minutes will seem like weeks, and hours will seem like months. You both will fall madly in love and live a long and very sexy life together. So Dan, do you think you still have the stuff to fuck Karen and Vicky together for a long time to cum? I know the three of you will have a lot of fun fucking together and other people as well.”

“I know it sounds really weird for you, Vicky, to be reading this letter from a woman you didn’t even know or meet and who has been dead for three years. The man Dan and Brad will help you meet will change your life forever. I know you’ll be hesitant to open your heart again and to love again, but believe me when I say he’ll be worth it. You will, at last, have found love and happiness that will last for decades to come. You both will be acting like teenagers, fucking your brains out. Trust his instincts when it comes to your business because your life and happiness are also his.”

“His young daughter will accept you as a loving mother to her right away. You and she will form a bond so close, it will be as if you’d given birth to her. His two boys will be normal boys and be noncommittal at first, but when they see how well you love their dad and support their dreams, you’ll have two boys you’ll be proud to call your sons.”_

“Vicky, you are about to hire Angie to be your assistant manager. It is one of the best moves you’ll ever make in your business career. Don’t either of you feel threatened by her beauty and sexy body. She is very trustworthy and will do wonders for your store, not to mention do wonderful things with you and Dan. Angie will make time for you to spend with your new man and family. She has been burned big time by her marriage, so give her your support.”

“Angie just loves to fuck a lot with the right man. She will want Dan to fuck her as much as you girls do, so you’ll have to work something out. Dan, I’m surprised, but I shouldn’t be, that you’ve fucked Angie’s daughter, Cindy. Hell, she’s only eighteen, the same age as Brenda. I know that you’re good to her, but have her use a condom if she isn’t on the pill. “You don’t want any more little Dannys running around, especially at your age ... or perhaps you do want more babies?”

“On that note, Karen, I think that it’s time you tell Dan the secret that you’ve entrusted with me and Vicky and that I’ve held close to my breast for all these years. I trust that the three of you will have a lot of good fucking fun with Dan. You can try to set some new sex records with him.”

“Karen, do you remember when you and I took turns sucking off Dan eight times in one day? I’m sure you and Vicky can break that record easily if you add Angie to your team. The three of you girls can suck off Dan at least ten times in twenty-four hours. I’m sure Dan’s record for fucking different women in one day is five. Okay, see if you can increase the number. In addition, in the future, you, Dan, Karen, and Angie will become related. I’ll let the four of you figure that one out for yourselves. Take care of my Karen and Dan.”_

“I love you Vicky”

“Laura.”


“What does Laura mention in her letter? What secret do you and she know that I don’t?” Dan inquired, looking from one to the other.

Karen cupped Dan’s face in her hands. Tears began to flow freely from her eyes. Just then the phone rang. Karen answered it. “Hello? Oh, hi, Brad. What’s up?” Karen listened to Brad. “Okay, but I want you to be home by twelve, okay? I have a big surprise for you. Okay, love you, see you tomorrow, bye.”

Karen turned back to Dan and Vicky. “Brad’s hockey game was cancelled because of the snowstorm and is rescheduled for Sunday afternoon. He’s staying overnight at a friend’s place.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.