22 November 2006 - Cover

22 November 2006

Copyright© 2016 by Mustang

Chapter 8

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - On the first day of this series, Dan Hayward returns to the intersection where a tragic car accident three years ago, killed his beloved wife, Laura. Little did he know that fate was about to change his life forever. Dan reconnects with a lost love and has the opportunity live and love again. "Where did you get this?!" she demanded sharply. "Only one other person has this picture!" Vicky looked to her right at Dan standing with his back to the wall. "From him..."

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Humor   Tear Jerker   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

“I trust you to know that you’re spending the night with me at my place,” Vicky stated, turning back onto the main road.

“I was hoping to. The Hummer was fun for fucking you, but a bed would be much more comfortable.”

“I couldn’t agree more,” she smiled. “Think you’ve got it in you to fuck me once more before the night is over?”

“I don’t know; it’s been many years since I’ve cum three times in one evening, let alone a fourth time.”

“You let me handle that part for you,” she said with a smile as Dan slid his left hand under her skirt hem.

“This isn’t a very nice part of town, is it?” Dan commented about the older condition of the buildings and houses.

“No, it isn’t a good part of town, but we have a house that’s cheap to rent, and it’s not too far for us to go to work.”

Vicky turned into her driveway, noticing that it was shovelled clear of snow. Dan viewed a bright red Mustang parked in front, also free of snow. Vicky parked the Hummer and shut the engine off. She and Dan leaned toward each other and had a long kiss. She didn’t object to him sliding his right hand inside her blouse to fondle her tit.

“Before we go inside, I have something to confess to you.” Dan looked at Vicky, puzzled at what she needed to say. “Please forgive me for not saying anything earlier, but you see, I think I’m falling in love with you already, and I’m afraid that I will have lost you before we can even begin a romance.”

“I don’t know what you mean. I really like you, Vicky, but as I told you before, I can’t promise you anything. You see, I have this letter my wife wrote before she died, telling me I’d find my lost love again soon. It’s hard to explain, but I’m looking for and waiting for her to come back into my life.”

“I guess having a piece of you is better than nothing at all,” she reasoned.


“Now, Dan, please forgive me for what I’m about to say. At first, I thought it was just a coincidence, but then you said a few things, like how you and your old love met and all the fun and sexy things you two did together. My girlfriend has told me many times about her long-lost lover, and a lot of the things they did together, you have told me tonight.”

“What are you trying to say?” He looked straight into her eyes as she gripped his hand tight.

“I’m pretty certain, no, I’m 100 percent certain, that your long lost love and my girlfriend are ... the same person,” she finally revealed, wincing at confessing her suspicions.

“How can that be?” He exclaimed.

“Is her name Karen?”

“Yes, it is!” His eyes were widening.

“I dismissed the notion that you and I had been talking about the same woman. Tell me again which movie star your Karen looks like.” She asked, already knowing the answer.

“She has been told countless times she resembles Meg Ryan so much, they could pass for twin sisters.”

“My Karen looks like her too.” Vicky rummaged through her purse and took out a picture from her wallet. “Is this your Karen?” She asked, fretting already and shaking nervously.

Dan took the picture from her as she looked at it in the dim streetlight. It showed Vicky and another woman wearing bikinis and hugging breast to breast. “Yes, she sure looks like my Karen,” he said of the strong resemblance.

“Her last name is Miller?” Vicky had to make sure.

“Yes, it is!” Dan’s eyes widened at the revelation. He took out his wallet and handed Vicky a creased, dog-eared picture. “That’s my Laura and Karen with me,” he stated. It showed Laura and Karen, with Dan in the middle. Both girls were topless, and Dan was smiling, cupping the bare tit of each girl in his hands.

“I now remember Karen showing me that same picture a few years ago,” she admitted.

Tears began to trickle from Vicky’s eyes, and she cried into her hands. “Oh, Vicky,” Dan sighed, leaning over to console her.

“I don’t want to lose you, Dan!” She wept, then put her hand on his wrist and said, “You’re the best thing that’s happened to me in years, even if we only met a few hours ago, and I’m falling in love with you so damn fast! I don’t want to lose you!”

“You aren’t going to lose me. I loved both Laura and Karen and see no reason why I can’t love you and Karen the same way.”

“Are you sure about that?” She asked, her hopes rising.

“I know so!” Dan said, wiping away her tears. They kissed again, and Dan helped her catch her breath. He reassured Vicky that she wasn’t going to lose him as a friend or lover, and they stepped from the Hummer. Dan held Vicky’s hand and touched the fender of the red car as he passed it. He examined the front grill, and the absence of fog lights confirmed that it was a base model Mustang.


“Can I borrow that picture again?” She asked, and Dan handed it to her from his wallet. Vicky’s hand was shaking with raw emotion as she rang the doorbell. “Hide out of the way!” She whispered.

Dan stood a few steps away, his back against the outside wall, the veranda casting a shadow over them from the street light. Vicky waited, then the door opened.

“Why the fuck did you ring the doorbell? The door is unlocked!” Karen yelled. Dan had to cover his mouth to stifle his snickering. Even in a pissed-off mood, Karen’s voice was music to his ears. “Thanks for coming home and helping me shovel the driveway. Do you know what time it is? I hope the guy you fucked with was worth it!” She snapped at Vicky.

Her hair looked frazzled, and her sweatshirt was damp from perspiration. Dan had to cover his mouth again as he laughed lightly at Karen’s comment. God, how he missed the sound of her beautiful voice!

“Oh, believe me, he was definitely worth it, and speaking of him...,” Vicky said as she took a step closer to the doorway.

“Oh no, don’t tell me you brought him home with you! Well, you can fuck him all you want, but don’t include me this time. How come every time you bring a guy home to fuck, you always want to make it a threesome with me? I don’t want anything to do with him. I’m tired of you trying to set me up with another fuck date!”

“I know how you love getting fucked in the ass while I eat your pussy,” Vicky recalled.

“You know how much I enjoy getting fucked up the a$$, but no guy I’ve ever been with does it better than my Dan!”

“Look, Karen, you can’t spend your whole life waiting to find your precious Dan. What if you never find him again?”

“I can at least hope that he’s still out there looking for me, like I’ve been looking for him, too,” Karen lamented. Dan’s eyes began to glisten, realizing they had both been searching for each other.

“It’s not like I can pull him out of thin air for you. The guy I brought home might be a little shy, but he’s more than willing to fuck you in the ass while I eat your pussy. Besides, I’ve got a strong feeling you’ll change your mind about the guy I brought home once you meet him,” Vicky mused. She looked to her right at Dan and smiled.


Vicky knew it was time to tell Karen about Dan and nervously let out a deep breath.

“Now, Karen, this is the God honest truth. First of all, when I met this guy, I didn’t know who he was. Secondly, we started talking, and the more he told me about his life, the more it reminded me of things you had told me about your past.”

“At first, I thought it was all just coincidences. Then, when we fucked, he did things to me that you said your lover did to you, and, sister, is he ever a good fuck?”

“What are you saying ... that I know the guy you were fucking with tonight?” Karen inquired.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.