22 November 2006 - Cover

22 November 2006

Copyright© 2016 by Mustang

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - On the first day of this series, Dan Hayward returns to the intersection where a tragic car accident three years ago, killed his beloved wife, Laura. Little did he know that fate was about to change his life forever. Dan reconnects with a lost love and has the opportunity live and love again. "Where did you get this?!" she demanded sharply. "Only one other person has this picture!" Vicky looked to her right at Dan standing with his back to the wall. "From him..."

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Humor   Tear Jerker   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

“I trust you’ll join me in my Hummer?” She smiled as they walked out the door.

“If you’d like me to, I will.”

“I do very much!” She stopped and kissed him.

Dan checked on Max, who was fast asleep in the front seat. They got into her Hummer, feeling the interior warmth. “All I have to do is press this button down, and the back seat folds down flat,” she said, stretching behind her and placing the back seat flat. “Now it’s our bed, unless you don’t want to fuck me here in the parking lot.”

“No, no, it’s great, it’s just like we’re teenagers again,” Dan replied to her offer. Vicky pressed a button that sparked soft pocket lighting from the ceiling.

She leaned toward Dan, cupping his head in her hands. They began kissing and taking off their coats. They slipped off their shoes, and then Vicky climbed into the back of the Hummer. She spread out the two comforters she keeps in the corner and laid on them, and he followed, lying beside her. He took Vicky in his arms and began kissing her.

They were already breathing heavily through their noses as Dan moved his right hand down and undid the remaining buttons on Vicky’s blouse. He opened it, revealing her bare tits held by a cupless bra.

“Now I understand how you showed so much beautiful tit inside your blouse and why your nipples stuck out so easily,” he said, caressing her right tit and feeling her nipple harden to his masterful touch.

“Just because I’m working doesn’t mean I can’t wear sexy underclothes,” she smiled, undoing his shirt. “It makes me feel sexy at work.”

“I’m all for that too,” Dan replied, helping Vicky take her blouse off. He then leaned over and sucked on both of her nipples. She held his head as if breastfeeding him.

“That feels nice,” she said softly.

She returned the favour by taking off his shirt and kissing his chest. Dan unzipped her skirt as she undid his pants. She giggled as she struggled to pull them off his legs and smiled that his growing cock didn’t hide well inside his underwear. Vicky wriggled out of her skirt, and naked except for her cupless bra, she took Dan’s underwear off him. She kissed him first on his chest, then lower, to his waist.

“Very nice cock!” Vicky smiled, stroking it, then lowering her mouth to it. The defrost setting of the Hummer couldn’t keep pace as Dan and Vicky’s growing passion steamed up the interior windows.

Dan could feel the heat from Vicky’s breath as she took his cock in her mouth and moaned softly as she began to suck up and down on him. “That feels so good!” Running his fingers through her hair, he exclaimed. “Can you turn around? I want to eat your pussy.”

Vicky quickly turned around so they were in the sixty-nine position, and he pulled her cute ass lower. He took a deep sniff of the heady aroma of Vicky’s hot, wet pussy. He licked her clit, causing her body to jerk, then pressed his tongue deep into her, his mouth savouring the sweet taste of her developing juices. Dan could feel Vicky undulating her hips against his tongue as if trying to fuck it.

They did that for a few moments, then Vicky turned around on top of Dan. “I’ll suck you off later, but right now I need your cock inside me,” she said, reaching between them and trying to guide his cock into her. “I need you to fuck me. I need you to cum in me!” She demanded.

“Do you want me to use a condom? I have one in my wallet.”

“No, fuck the condom. I need you to splash inside me,” she replied, kissing him hard.

Vicky was having trouble guiding Dan’s cock into her from above, so he rolled her over onto her back. “That’s much better!” She directed his cock toward her opening. Dan began working himself into Vicky, each stroke going deeper. She kissed him and put her right hand on his ass cheek, urging him on. “Ahh, now that’s what I like! Mmmm, fuck does this feel good!” She exclaimed, meeting Dan’s thrusts.

“Has it been a long time since you were fucked?”

“Yes, too long, much too long!” She replied, kissing him hard and tasting her juices. She ran her fingernails up and down his back, wanting to be gentle but aggressive in their fucking.

It was hard to try different positions in the back of the Hummer, so Dan just kept going, gently pleasing Vicky, and sucking on her nipples. She also fondled her tits, making her nipples stay hard.

“Suck on my tits,” she urged, holding them for Dan’s lips. He sucked on each nipple, gently biting them. “Oh, I like that,” she said, grabbing Dan’s head by the hair. “I can tell that we’re going to have a lot of fun fucking for a long time to come,” she hinted.

“I don’t think I can last much longer,” Dan said, panting heavily.

“That’s okay, honey, I’m out of practice too,” she reassured him. Vicky could see a lovely expression growing across Dan’s face.

“Uhhh, uhhh, umph, uhhh!” He let out his cum into her.

She held his face, giving him quick kisses. “Mmm, I love the sound of you, cumming.” Under better circumstances, Dan would have lasted much longer, but the excitement of the moment got the better of him.

“Maybe you’ll take longer to cum next time,” Vicky said, a little disappointed that Dan had cum so soon.

“You want there to be a next time?” He was pleased.

“Damn right I do!” She kissed him hard.

“In that case, I’m not finished yet,” he said, pulling up on the mound of skin above her clit. Exposing her white button more, Dan settled back on top of her, placing his hands under to hold her cute ass cheeks.

Vicky held on tight to Dan as he rubbed against her fleshy mound. If he were fucking Vicky like this, he would have cum by now. Putting his hands under a woman’s ass does that to him all the time. She kissed him, enjoying his love and closeness, which must have lasted another five minutes.


They remained silent, with only deep sighs and moans from her as they enjoyed each other. She’d lightly run her fingernails over his back, sending shivers of pleasure up and down his spine.

“I had better be careful with my nails. One time I scratched the hell out of a guy’s back while we fucked. I imagine he had some explaining to do to his wife about how his back was so marked up.”

They eagerly exchanged tongues as they breathed heavily through their noses. Dan pinned her hands above her head, interlocking his fingers with hers as they kissed.

She moaned her approval; she hadn’t felt so loved in a long time. Her heavy breathing increased. “Yes, yes, keep going like that, Dan!” She panted, breaking their kiss. “A bit more, yes, oh fuck, oh fuck, uhhh, uhhh, uhhh, uhhh!”

Dan could feel Vicky arch her lower back in reaction to the solid pleasure of her climax. “I sure hope no one heard me.” She started giggling at the prospect of being caught fucking. “Oh man, that was the best cum I’ve had in a long time! Thank you!” She praised him, hugging and kissing him.

“It was my pleasure. I like the sounds of you cumming.”

Their breathing calmed down for a few minutes as they held each other and kissed. Dan took in the naked beauty of Vicky. He playfully ran his right nail tips over her nipples, down her left ribs, and across her flattened stomach to her navel. He noted that she had a round birthmark or mole with a dead center between her tits. He enjoyed the sensation of her skin against his hand, sending shivers up and down both their bodies.


“There’s a towel in the corner if you want to get it for me, so I don’t leak out your cum too much.”

“You won’t need a towel just yet,” Dan replied, kissing his way down Vicky’s sensual body.

“What do you mean, just yet?”

“I like to clean up my own mess,” he offered as he kissed his way down her ribs. He gently nibbled on them as he watched her stomach rise and fall with her breaths. He kissed her belly button, then her hips. He nibbled on her thighs, followed by lowering his head between her legs.

“Oh ... my ... god, a guy who’ll eat his cum, where have you been all my life?!” She gripped his head with her legs.

“Not to brag, but I can usually make a woman cum doing this.”

“That’s what Karen has told me about her previous lover. “How he’d eat a woman’s pussy after fucking her and making her cum,” she imagined. This just can’t be a coincidence. This guy must be my girlfriend’s, Dan! Do I tell him my suspicions? What if I’m wrong? Do I take a chance that I might lose him before I even have the opportunity to win his love?”_


Dan happily ate Vicky’s pussy, enjoying the mixture of his cum and hers. She bent her knees, running her fingers through his hair. He’d spread a swipe of their juice over her nipples, and she was able to lick it off her tits. She liked to talk dirty to Dan as he ate her, which he told her he enjoyed very much.

She didn’t spare any details when telling Dan what she planned on doing with him and what she wanted from him. Imagining their future encounters got them more aroused. After about five minutes of enjoying his meal, Vicky came again, squirting a little cum cream into his mouth.

“Oh man, where have you been all my fucking life? I love you!” Vicky exclaimed, pulling Dan up onto her chest, hugging, and kissing him. She eagerly tasted herself on his lips.


A moment later, her cell phone chirped again. Vicky fished for it, answering it on the fourth ring. “Hi honey. Yes, I know I said I’d be home, but things sort of, you know, got out of hand. Is this guy ever a great fuck! He just made me cum twice!” She complimented.

Vicky held the phone out from her ear as her girlfriend began yelling so loudly that Dan could almost make out some of what she was saying. “Thanks a lot, Vicky. Here I am busting my ass shovelling the damn driveway, and you’re out having a great old time getting fucked!”

“I’m sorry. I’ll be home soon, honey, I promise. I love you.”

“Yeah, I love you too. Sorry for yelling, darling. I guess I’m jealous that you’re getting fucked and I’m not,” the voice said sadly.

“Perhaps I should go home,” Vicky sighed reluctantly.

“I guess I should get Max up to the hospital and try to find a family member to take him,” Dan said, and they dressed in silence.

“Should I take him home with me? What if this is the same Dan that Karen has told me about several times? If he is, I don’t want to lose him! I think I’m falling in love with him already!” She pondered. “Or maybe it’s just the great sex!”

Vicky took a business card from a cup holder between the front seats. She wrote down several numbers. “This is my business card. I wrote my home phone number on it. I would really, really like to see you again, Dan. I had a night I’ll never forget, that’s for sure. Please give me a call.”

“I had a really great time too, Vicky. I did feel like a teenager again, except I don’t kiss and tell,” they said, laughing.

“This is a night I’ll never forget either.” They had a long, long hug and kiss, with Dan putting his hand inside her blouse once more, caressing her bare tit.

“I’ll call you soon, I promise,” he said, giving her one last kiss and getting out of her Hummer.


Dan walked to his Mustang, started it, and brushed the latest snowfall off it. He sat behind the steering wheel, looking at Vicky’s home number. His second-guessing started playing with his mind.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.