22 November 2006 - Cover

22 November 2006

Copyright© 2016 by Mustang

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - On the first day of this series, Dan Hayward returns to the intersection where a tragic car accident three years ago, killed his beloved wife, Laura. Little did he know that fate was about to change his life forever. Dan reconnects with a lost love and has the opportunity live and love again. "Where did you get this?!" she demanded sharply. "Only one other person has this picture!" Vicky looked to her right at Dan standing with his back to the wall. "From him..."

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Humor   Tear Jerker   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

Several long minutes later, the sound of sirens filled the air. Dan briefed the paramedics on Doris’ condition, then stood back as they treated the fallen woman. They gave him some antibiotic cream to wash off his hands and face. The paramedics thanked Dan for the first aid he had given the woman in the car and on the ground. At least Doris was given a fighting chance to live. The paramedics put her on a gurney and slid it into the ambulance. Vicky stood beside Dan, her left arm touching his right ever so slightly. The ambulance headed off to the hospital with the siren announcing its urgency.

Dan watched the ambulance disappear and picked up the blanket, shaking the snow from it. He noticed a blue hat matching Doris’ glove hanging from a shrub and picked it up.

“What are you going to do now?” Vicky asked.

“I know she must have been walking her dog. I’ve seen her walk it many times before, and they’re never apart. The poor thing might be hurt or be scared out of its wits, so I’m going to look for it, then take it to the hospital and find a family member to take it.”

“After I find the dog, I’m going to go and have a cup or two of coffee to settle my nerves down,” he offered, showing Vicky his shaking, outstretched hands. “It’s probably my nerves and the cold.”

“I guess you should take the time to compose yourself! It’s not every day you can save a person’s life and not be affected by it,” she replied, rubbing his right shoulder to comfort him.

“I wasn’t going to stop at the accident scene, but something told me to stay and help any way I could, and I’m glad I did. Do you mind if I help you look for the dog, and join you for coffee? My reward for being the day’s hero, plus I’m cold and a little on my nerves,” she sighed.

“I’d like that,” Dan agreed, returning Vicky’s smile. It was hard to tell with her hood up, but Dan figured Vicky stood about five feet five.

“Oh, the crosses, that’s why I was near here to begin with!” Dan whispered loudly. He turned around and walked to where two white crosses were attached to a chain-link fence. Vicky followed him, standing at his right side.

“My wife and a man in another car were killed at this intersection three years ago today. I was on my way here to pray when I heard the accident happen,” he explained.

“I was going to Anderson’s Variety Store to buy a tub of honey butter for my girlfriend. That store is the only one I know of that sells it.”

“They do? I’ll have to remember that; I love honey butter too.”

“When the accident happened, the road was blocked. I was going to turn around and leave because I didn’t want to get involved, but something told me to stay and help. I’m so glad I did.” Vicky repeated, smiling at him.

“I’m glad you stayed too.”

“So, you’re a widower?” Vicky asked, seeing a possible opening.

“Yes, I am.”

“I’m sorry for your loss. I thought you were married from seeing the wedding rings on your left hand.”

“I just haven’t had the heart to take them off,” Dan said, turning them in a circle with his right fingers.

Vicky held out her left hand for Dan to take and began looking for Doris’ dog. He felt the softness of her skin. “Maybe this is her glove,” she said, stooping to pick it up. She showed him the blue glove that matched the one on Doris’ right hand and her hat.

“It must be,” he said, taking it from her and putting it in his pocket.

“What kind of dog does she have?”

“A black lab.” He remembered.

“Where do you think her dog might be? Maybe it ran home.”

“Perhaps, wherever home is. No, I think it’s so scared that it’s hiding somewhere out of the way.”

“Ma’am, sir,” They both heard from behind. They turned to see a police officer approaching them. “Excuse me, I was told that you helped the injured people in the accident. I need to get some information from you for my report,” he explained.

While Dan gave the police officer all the information he knew about the accident, Vicky continued to hold his hand. Dan would rub his thumb over the top of her hand, feeling its softness. He then asked Dan for his personal information: name, age, and address.

“Is this your wife?” Looking at Vicky, the officer inquired.

“This beautiful woman, no, unfortunately, she isn’t my wife,” Dan said, looking at her. “I’m a widower. My wife died three years ago at this same intersection, as a matter of fact.”

“I thought you were married, the way you were walking together and holding hands,” the young policeman said.

“Can you do that, marry us?” Vicky asked jokingly.

“No, ma’am, you want a Justice of the Peace, not a Peace Officer,” he replied, smiling at her.

“The woman hit by the car was walking her dog. Did anyone mention seeing one around?” Dan asked.

“No mention of a dog to me,” the officer replied. “I could call the SPCA and ask them to come and look.”

“No, that’s alright. We’ll look for the dog, and if we find it, we will bring it to the hospital so a family member can take it,” he replied. “If we don’t find the dog, I’ll call the SPCA in the morning.”

“Thanks again for your help,” the officer said, shaking both their hands, then returning to his cruiser.


Vicky took Dan’s hand again, and they walked to his car. On the way, they looked in the bushes and dark areas of the house beside the store.

“Where do you think the dog might be?” She wondered.

“He could be anywhere,” he replied, returning the blanket to the trunk of his Mustang. “You check this side of the store, while I check the other.” Dan indicated with his hands. “Look for any fresh paw prints in the snow.”

“Good suggestion.”

Vicky was thrilled to be helping Dan look for the lost dog as if they were teammates. She peered around the corner of the store building and checked the far side of the parking lot. Dan looked between parked cars and in the bushes on the other side.

“Dan, Dan!” Vicky yelled. “I think I see something over here!”

He jogged lightly toward Vicky. “I think there’s something between the dumpster and the wall,” she said, pointing with her right hand. Dan peeked in the narrow space at a dark mound on the ground.

“You’re right!”

“Here boy, here girl,” Dan said softly, kneeling.

“It’s probably too scared.”

Dan removed his ball cap and called the dog again. “I know what might do the trick,” he said, taking out the woman’s hat from his pocket. He waved the hat back and forth, calling the dog once again. “If it smells its owner’s scent, it might come out.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.