A Day at the Beach
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2016 by tjasslover

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A sexual adventure about a cute teenager, Faye who is spending a week at the beach with her aunt. She let's her desire to be admired by boys result in a very bad decision which will have life long consequences that can't be undone.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   Humiliation   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Scatology   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Public Sex   Cat-Fighting  

I felt very groggy and wondered if everything that happened had been a dream or was it real. Was I dead? I looked around and realized that I was waking up in a hospital, covered only in my own blood and a sheet over my nude body. A nurse and policeman were standing near me. “I think she is finally awake,” said the nurse.

The policeman approached. “Little girl, what happened to you? You were found nude outside the Emergency room door, beaten and bloody. Were you raped?”

I tried to talk but found it difficult to speak. The pain in my side was trumped only by the pain in my head. Finally, I was able to get some words out, but just above a whisper. “No not really. A girl beat me up to save herself. She had no choice.”

“What’s your name?”

“Fat Ass Faye. I mean Faye Elliott from Houston.”

“Give us your parent’s phone where we can call them.”

“I’m staying here for the week with my Aunt Susan, Susan Barton who teaches at the Junior College.”

The policeman asked something else, but my eyes closed and I dozed back off. After some time, I awoke in a hospital room with Aunt Susan sitting by the bed.”

“Faye, I am so sorry that I wasn’t able to look after you, but I am here now and your parents are flying back home early. We have all seen those disgusting sex videos and I have turned them over to the police to try and catch the scum that did all this to you.”

I tried to explain everything but mainly just cried while she held me, but was able to get enough of the story out for her to get a picture of what I had been through.

“You have two broken ribs, a concussion, have seven stitches in the back of your head and your breast are purple from all the abuse. You were given a morning after drug to ensure that you are not pregnant and some antibiotics. Also blood tests were done to check for any STDs. The doctors and police think that you should stay overnight and they want to interview you more. I told them that I wantedto take you home. So tell me what you want to do?”

Still being held and crying, but more softly now, I managed. “Please take me from here.”

Several hours later, papers were signed and I was dressed in some clothes that Aunt Susan had brought, put into a wheelchair and taken to the front door. With the assistance of a nurse, I stood and screamed in pain but managed to get into the car. Aunt Susan and I didn’t talk much the rest of the evening and she gave me some more pain pills and put me to bed after some chicken soup.

The next morning, my pain was still intense, but I convinced my aunt to go to work today and that I was going to stay home and sleep. She gave me a new cell phone and said my other phone had been reported stolen and blocked, so she felt no more messages would be sent to my family from my abductors. But I knew they could still get into the phone and see all my contact numbers, so I wasn’t so sure.

As soon as Aunt Susan had left, I turned on my computer and went directly to Craig’s list and posted:

“Looking for a ride out of Texas. I don’t have any money, but willing to work out a trade.”

Almost immediately, my e-mail was being blown up by every pervert in the area, mostly just wanting to fuck me. I laughed at the one where this older man wanted me to kick him in the balls. Actually, that sounded like something I would like to do, but didn’t answer that one either. After going through dozens and dozens, one finally caught my attention.

I just got out of prison and am headed to Tampa Florida to work for one of my cell mates and would be willing to trade a ride for sex, depending on how you look. Tell me how old you are.

I responded with 18 and asked how long he had been in prison and for what.

I was in Huntsville for 10 years for rape of 2 underage girls.

How old were the girls?

Why does that matter?

I guess it doesn’t, so how old are you?

38, now show me what you have to trade.

I found a baseball cap and sunglasses, put them on, stripped and took a selfie showing my front and did the best I could in the mirror to get a good picture of my ass and sent them with an explanation: “I got into some trouble yesterday and had my head shaved, so look horrible right now, but it will grow back.”

“you have a fine ass, but don’t look 18 and I don’t’ care about your hair.”

“Do you really care how old I am?”

There were several minutes of no response and I guessed I had lost his interest, then “no. I got out of prison and I’m tired of fucking guys in the ass. I plan to tear up as many cunts as I can. If that’s a problem, then just forget it.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.