A Day at the Beach - Cover

A Day at the Beach

Copyright© 2016 by tjasslover

Chapter 6

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A sexual adventure about a cute teenager, Faye who is spending a week at the beach with her aunt. She let's her desire to be admired by boys result in a very bad decision which will have life long consequences that can't be undone.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   Humiliation   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Scatology   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Public Sex   Cat-Fighting  

After my shower, I felt a little more human and was escorted back to the middle of the room where most of the other women were standing. They told me where to stand, so I did as I was told.

“What are there too many of in this world?” the man screamed.

“White whores” came the response from the crowd.

“We can start by eliminating one today. So let’s vote...”

“Each of you sluts stand at attention, back arched, asses out, tits outs. Hand behind your back.” I tried to do as he instructed, but was still too confused to understand exactly what he was saying.

“Marissa weren’t you told to shave this whore’s head?”

The black girl who had cut my hair answered: “Yes”.

“Then what the fuck is this, as he began to pull on my hair?

“Get your black ass up here and bring the clippers.”

Well, as bad as my hair was, I had hoped to avoid my head being shaved. How would I ever explain this? Course, there is a lot more I have no idea how to explain.

As she got to the stage, “Marissa, you should know that you are beneath me and when any man tells you something, you are to do it, no questions asked. Isn’t that right?”

“Yes Sir.”

“Then take off all your fucking clothes, you worthless whore.”

She immediately stripped and I enjoyed her humiliation as she stood there nude with her beautiful caramel skin, fine ass and big tits.

“Get on your hands and knees Whore.”

She obeyed and got down as told.

Pointing to me, he held out the clippers, “OK fat ass bitch. Do the honors.”

I hesitated a second and walked over to him. “You want me to cut her hair.”

“Every fucking bit of it.”

She was pleading for him not to do this as I took the clippers and flipped them on and smiled at the irony of me cutting her hair off because she didn’t cut mine all off. I started at the back of her head and repeatedly ran the clippers from the back to the front and then around the sides until she was completely bald. The more I cut, the louder she cried. I had a strong desire to kick her right in the pussy, but felt that could get me into even more trouble, so held back that desire. When I had finally finished, I stepped back to admire my work.

“Don’t you fucking move Bitch.”

I froze, not knowing who the man was talking to but eventually realize it was Marissa. As I started to step back in line with the other girls, he grabbed me by the arm. “Where the fucks do you think you are going?”

“Back in line Sir.”

“Get on all 4s right in front of this Black whore and put your nasty ass right in her face.”

“Yes Sir.” And I did as he said.

“Now lick that ass clean Bitch.” And I felt Marissa’s tongue start to lightly touch my ass. Damn, I forgot how incredible that could feel. I began to moan and move my ass with each tongue stroke. This was wonderful. Then I heard the clippers start and one of the girls came over to me and began to cut my hair just like I had done Marissa’s. I was completely devastated and began to cry again, but it was to no avail as my short, horribly cut hair began to hit the floor in front of me.

After my “trim”, both Marissa and I were told to get in line “with the other cunts.” I had no idea what was going to happen until the man announced to the room. “Tonight you get to pick the two cunts that will fight to the death.”

The words couldn’t sink into my drug infused brain. “Fight to the death.” I guess that was some kind of joke. He stood behind the first girl. “Here we have a pregnant cunt. She has a black baby growing inside her and will be sucking on her little white tits in months. Do you want her in the fight?”

The crowd booed and most made thumbs down signs.

“Next we have the cunt with the biggest tits, probably because she is older than all the rest and probably needs to be disposed of anyway. Do you pick Ms. Big tits?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.