A Day at the Beach
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2016 by tjasslover

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A sexual adventure about a cute teenager, Faye who is spending a week at the beach with her aunt. She let's her desire to be admired by boys result in a very bad decision which will have life long consequences that can't be undone.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   Humiliation   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Scatology   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Public Sex   Cat-Fighting  

“Ok, Faye was it?” Thug said.

“Yes Sir”

“Oh, I like that. A white cunt calling me Sir. Now here is what’s going to happen. You and I are going to walk out of here holding hands like we are great lovers. We are going to walk down to the water and you are going to jump in and wash all the piss, shit and cum off of you. When you think you are clean enough, you are going to come out, grab my hand, give me a big kiss and we are going to slowly walk to my car and you ain’t gona cover one inch of that body. Be proud of those tiny tits and fat ass and let everyone know it. Understand?”

I simply shook my head and reached for his hand. We walked out into the bright sunlight and my eyes took a few seconds to adjust and saw dozens of men, women, children playing in the sand and water. Each one stopped and stared at me as we walked toward the water. As we passed these two teenage couples, Thug said: “Honey, tell these white cunts how much you love a nigger cock in you.”

I looked at them, wanting to run and trying to hold back my tears, finally saying. “Love, your nigger cock is so much better than white cock. Why would any white woman ever let a little white cock in her?”

As we walked by, I heard one of the boys say: “what a fine ass” and the girls say “whore” and “slut”, and I guess they were right, except I not only didn’t get paid, I lost my bikini and maybe my phone and money. I got to the water and did just as I had been ordered, trying my best to clean myself, including my pussy and ass as best I could with the waves repeatedly knocking me down. I tried to think how I was to get out of this. Should I scream rape and try to get the attention of some police. But they have video of me willingly stripping and probably looked like I did everything in the bathroom without protest, so I knew that would only prove what the girl has said. I was a whore. It never crossed my mind that, at my age, they would be arrested regardless.

I got out of the water and started to run, but saw Thug hold up his hand to indicate for me to slow down. As always, Fat BC had his camera in his hand filming everything, as did dozens of people on the beach. I felt that same feeling engulf my body as I slowly walked toward my captors and, I smiled and tried to give as good of a show as possible to all that were watching. Every girl knows how to make her ass swish as she walks, we just don’t all do it. I made sure everyone noticed my fine ass as I walked through the sand. Not only did Fat BC have a camera in his hand, I realized that Freddy was taking video with my phone. At first I wondered how he got into it, and then realized you could use the camera without access to the phone.

I walked up to Thug without covering my body, getting so turned on by all the attention, all the stares, all the pictures and comments. I threw my arms around him and pulled his face to mine and inserted my tongue as far into his mouth as I could. As we pulled apart, he whispered, “What would make you think I would want the same tongue that cleaned a nasty ass, in my mouth?”

He grabbed my hand and we walked slowly to the car, now with dozens of cameras pointed in my direction, I was afraid I was going to cum as we walked. We got to the sidewalk and began walking down the street. Immediately, we were met by a constant stream of horns honking, yelling and obscene comments. I thought about bolting into the street to get away, but Thug must have thought the same thing and had a firm grip on my hand. After about 5 minutes and hundreds of cars passing, we finally got to the car and I was able to get in. I got in the back with Thug, the other two in front.

“Hey Bitch, what’s the access number to get into your phone.” Said Freddy

“I’m not going to give you that!” I protested. And as soon as the words were out of my mouth, Thug grabbed me by the hair and began slapping my face and then punching me in my tits. I was screaming and crying and, and he pushed me into the floorboard ... As I lay ithere with his feet on my tits, he looked down on me with pure hate in his eyes.

“Cunt, you have no rights anymore at all. You are nothing but a piece of meat to us and when we tire of you, we will dispose of you just like we do with any trash and not think another thought about your white asshole. We will find another stupid white bitch to replace you. In fact, we have several that you are fixing to meet. Now, if you do everything or everyone we say, with no complaints, no arguments and a smile on your face, you increase the likelihood that a week from now, you will still be alive. Do you understand me now Cunt?”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.