A Day at the Beach - Cover

A Day at the Beach

Copyright© 2016 by tjasslover

Chapter 2

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A sexual adventure about a cute teenager, Faye who is spending a week at the beach with her aunt. She let's her desire to be admired by boys result in a very bad decision which will have life long consequences that can't be undone.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   Humiliation   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Scatology   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Public Sex   Cat-Fighting  

The taxi dropped me off at the pleasure pier and there were many young people milling around. I started to jog but decided to just walk down the beach and enjoy listening to the waves and maybe meet up with some kids my age. I had walked for over an hour and had many boys and men stare at me, heard some whistles and a few comments about “my ass”. I kept thinking about wearing one of those g-string bikinis or even being nude and was excited that the men and boys were enjoying my ass. I had decided to go into a shop I saw that sold bikinis and see if I had the nerve to buy one that only covered my pussy. I saw some restrooms near the street and walked up to get a drink of water and as I rounded the building, there were three, very muscular black men standing there talking. They stopped and began staring at me. “Hey mamma, how are you today?”

A bit startled, I simply responded “fine” and went to the water fountain. As I bent down to get a drink, I could feel their eyes undressing me and I loved the way it felt.

“Wooo Mamma! That is one fine white ass.”

I turned my head to see all three of these beautiful black guys staring at my ass. Not sure how I should respond, I simply said: “thanks”

“Come here momma. What’s your name?”

I walked over to where they were standing and could feel their eyes examining my body. “I’m Faye”.

“I’m Thug and there are my boys, Fat BC and Freddy.”

I looked at Fat BC but he was not fat, at all. In fact his body was more than incredible, covered in sweat. It was obvious he spent hours in the gym. I wondered why he had that name.

“So I haven’t’ seen you here before, you just down for a vacation?”

“Yes, my parents are on a trip and I’m staying with my aunt while they are gone.”

“So you want to party with us?”

“No thanks. I just needed some water and am going to look for a new bikini”

“You don’t’ like niggers?

“No, it’s not that at all”, I said in all honesty.

“Then why don’t you drop those shorts and let us see that fine white ass in your bikini?”

“I don’t feel comfortable doing that.”

“Why? You are on a beach and all the cunts are in their bikinis. We ain’t going to rape you Bitch. Just want to see dat ass.”

I stood frozen conflicted as to what I should do.

“I can tell by the look in your face that you want us to see your ass, don’t you?”

With some difficulty, I finally said: “yes”.

“Then drop them or do you want Freddy to take them off for you?”

“I will,” then slowly unbuttoned the top button and looked at Fat BC who was recording the event on his phone. Next came the zipper, then struggled to get the way too tight jean shorts over my ample ass.

“Wow. Just think of the money we could make selling that fine white ass.”

I couldn’t believe that these three guys were talking about me like I was just some whore.

“We all need to get a piece of that fine white ass” said Fat BC

“No, I don’t do that”.

“Bitch is it because we are niggas? I know that if we were crackers, that we would already have their tiny white cocks in that fine ass”

“I promise I am a virgin and am not a racist”.

“Then prove it Bitch.”

“How, by fucking you?”

“No, for starts, just take off your bikini, right here”

“You know I can’t do that here”.

“Why not? You don’t want niggers to see that cunt?”

“I promise that I’m not a racist and it has nothing to do with you being black.”

“We ain’t black. Say “nigger” bitch. Say it.”

I hesitated, but Thug repeated his demand, “It’s not because you are niggers.” That was met with a round of laughter.

“See Cunt, you can say it. So drop that bikini and show us that white ass and prove you ain’t no raciest or go on down the beach.”

Again, I stood frozen while they all glared at me. Finally, I said, “OK”, knowing all along that I wanted someone to praise my body.

The three got closer around me, but anyone walking or driving by could probably see me. Regardless, I grabbed the bows on each side of my bikini bottoms and pulled them, but held them in place.

“Ok Bitch, show us that cunt and ass” said Fat BC

Staring right into his camera which was panning down my body, I dropped them to the ground. My inclination was to cover myself, but stood staring at the camera as Fat BC dropped to one knee and pointed his phone right at my pussy.

“You aren’t no virgin Bitch, no virgin shaves her cunt”

“Yes I am, I promise”

“Whatever you say now turn around Bitch. Let us enjoy that fine ass”.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.