Techno Cultivator
Chapter 8: The Initial Lab

Copyright© 2016 by Noddy

Before coming to James’ room Jessy had been for a bath and changed into some short grey robes that reached down far enough to just barely cover past her lower regions. In her own room she’d worked herself up into quite a fit of an anger, until at last she couldn’t handle it and had to give him a piece of her mind. Before James could even register what was happening or employ his spirit energy she’d launched herself across the room and grappled him to floor.

During her grappling him to the ground he felt her slick thighs rubbing along his legs, her bountiful chest pressing against his and her soft hairy pussy pressed into his abdomen as she tried to pin down his hands. James didn’t fully realise what was happening until her angry, seething expression was staring him in the face and his hands were pinned above his head.

He looked down at her disorderly robe that was now slightly parted revealing the satin soft white skin and the substantial cleavage of her perky rounded breasts. He couldn’t stop his biological reaction as his cock hardened and erected until it pressed against the crevice of her tight bum. Noticing his reaction Jessy couldn’t stop her own reaction, as at this moment she finally realised she was lying half naked on top of his fully naked body. She felt his chiselled pecs under her breasts and saw the toned muscles of his arms stretched out over his head.

Before she could react in time, James had flipped her over and pressed her to the floor in much the same position as she had him, except his hips sat inside her long legs and both her hands were pinned above her by one of his. She felt the shaft of his erection throbbing as it laid along her abdomen and his hot breath as he eyed her like a wolf. She tried to avert her gaze as her nipples hardened and her face flushed but he reached out his spare hand and cupped her chin pulling it back towards him. As her gaze travelled along his lean muscled body back to his eyes that were, for the first time since they’d met, alive and filled with vigour as an evil grin spread across his face.

The fingers of his hand then slowly travelled down her body, enjoying her soft skin, supple flesh and parting her robe to reveal her well-developed peaks and hard little pink nipples. Once it reached the cloth belt, that was the only still intact part of her short robe, it stopped for only a brief moment, waiting as if for consent. Although she said nothing she couldn’t prevent herself from reflexively swallowing and without further pause James pulled the belt loose revealing her entire fit toned body and soft skin as white as jade that now had a rapidly spreading blush across it.

His hand then began to travel back up her body along the ribcage and around the edge of her breast as he leaned in closely towards her. Without warning he forced a kiss onto her and she eagerly began to reply as their tongues battled and her hips started raising up trying to create some pressure on her clit as it rubbed along the shaft of James’ cock.

She let out a moan as he began to respond in kind and ground his cock along the length of her pussy. His hand began to roam along her body, circling and massaging a breast to then return to her toned thigh as he grabbed it for leverage while grinding his dick onto her. Soon he felt the hot juices flowing from her cunt and broke off the kiss. Leaning in further. With a whisper he told her “beg me.” and began to lick and nibble along her ear as he alternated between massaging his erection on her now well moistened pussy and leaving the tip flattened between his abdomen and her clitoris.

Jessy’s moans only grew loader, and with every throb of the head of his knob, she grew more restless, until finally she couldn’t hold back and started bucking in her frustration at being teased to the edge but prevented from tipping. While kissing and biting along her neck James chuckled cruelly and this time commanded her. “Beg me!”

At last she couldn’t handle this torture anymore and her beautiful blushing face with all her little freckles only looked cuter as she bit her bottom lip then begged. “Please James, I’m begging you. I need it.” And with that said James evil grin spread once more as he let his cock slide lower until it pressed against her maiden head and he pushed.

With a thrust, his throbbing erection buried itself into the depths of hair wet cunt and her lust filled moan echoed out in the room. James finally released her hands which quickly wrapped around his neck trying to pull him into her embrace and increase their contact as much as possible. Her skin was on fire as she thrust her hips upwards in an attempt to satisfy this growing urge. His girth filled her and every motion spurned her closer to orgasm as his dick grew harder and thrust in stronger in every passing moment.

James felt her starting to tighten on his cock and endorphins began to flood his brain as their wild rutting quickly approached its violent conclusion. As his blood rushed faster and hotter he felt himself unconsciously using spirit energy and his mind crafted a wicked idea.

Before they reached their ultimate goal James broke Jessy’s hold on his neck and pulled out. He grabbed her leg and flipped her over then pulled her up onto her knees. Sliding forwards he repositioned his himself, with one hand firmly holding her breast and pulling her back against his hard chest as the other lined up his cock. Just as Jenny’s mood was beginning to become impatient he thrust back inside of her.

Jenny let out a loud moan and pushed back her hips to create more contact. James free hand reached around, and employing his spirit power began to madly massage her excited clit with lightning speed. It was like a high powered vibrator that sent shocks through Jessy’s system. She felt James bulging inside her and then she began to spasm and shake on his enlarging dick feeling every nerve in her body ignite and every muscle tense as she started cuming madly.

James felt himself rapidly approaching his climax as his cock swelled and his balls began to contract. When Jessy’s already tight cunt started to tense and tighten further his spirit power rapidly traversed his body and his thrusting accelerated to an outrageous speed, until at last with a heavy grunt and Jessy’s scream they both released their final climax and James filled Jessy’s insides with his cum.


Sweating and exhausted they both collapsed onto the floor panting.

“Holy Shit!”

James chuckled lightly and began to speak at the same time as Jessy. “That was alright.” “Not the best I’ve ever had.”

Then realising that they’d both just replied and neither spoke first, they looked to the door of the room to see Harvy gawking wide eyed with a massive tent in his robes and a sagely nodding Dr. Skay who took the opportunity to belittle Harvy some more. “You see Harvy, that’s how a real man does it. With your pathetic little pecker and that ghastly grey skin you’ll never get a girl like this lass, if any girl at all. Even the dead ones would probably run at the sight of your petrifying face. You’re a useless waste of space and...”

As Skay begin to chip away further at that last little bit of will to live remaining in Harvy’s body, James languidly stood and lethargically walked back to the water basin to clean himself. With a tired “Let yourself out Jess.” he climbed into the tub and began to pour hot water on himself once again.

Inversely to James’ lethargic carefree attitude, Jessy was already rapidly trying to arrange herself and her clothes and a whole complicated array of emotions was flashing across her face. By the time James had told her to ‘let yourself out’ she was already quickly moving towards the door.

Before passing the slowly ever more greying Harvy and the sagely nodding Dr. Skay spraying an endless barrage of dehumanising taunts, Jessy spun with a strange expression then firmed an angry scowl and yelled back into the room. “This isn’t over James!”

“Yes it is.” She hadn’t turned back to leave before his lethargic reply came from behind the separator. She scrunched up her cute little face, stomped her foot angrily and marched out of the room with James’ cum still dribbling down her thighs.

By the time James had cleaned up again and found a fluffy cotton grey robe that seemed to be the norms of this cult ... ahh ... Clan, Skay and the surely dead by now Harvy had disappeared and his door was once again closed.

With a long sigh he finally laid down on the marble bed and let himself fall into a slumber.

The next day he once again awoke to the quiet chirping of birds and the warm rays of sunlight bathing his room in its glow. The first thing James did when he hopped out of bed was start playing with his spirit power. He couldn’t quite control it fully yet as his almost face plant holding Jessy yesterday can attest to.

He began with the waving motion of his hands like he did yesterday. One fast and one slow, trying to master switching between these motions instantly. Soon his hands began a bizarre series of rapid then slow movements.

“Well this’s harder than I thought it’d be.” James stopped after an hour of this, clearly displeased with his progress. With a sigh he got himself in order and left his room. ‘Why’s he still here?’ James thought to himself while watching Dr. Skay excitedly lecturing the now very dead looking, still standing corpse of Harvy.

He was so lifeless in fact, that the flies were busy making a little home for themselves inside his listless mouth and his eyes looked like they’d turned to glass as he just stood there letting Skay lecture at him on his failings as man, human, sentient being and anything else that came to mind.

After another good half hour of Skay lecturing Harvy, with James sitting nearby taking notes for future reference should he ever wish to torture someone to death, Skay slapped a palm on Harvy’s back and gave him a sagely look. “Now that you understand your place in the world go and fetch my equipment. There’s a great deal of work to be done.”

With that brief instruction the lifeless corpse began to, with great effort it seemed, shuffle in an increasingly rigid manner as it moved towards Skay’s room. ‘He’s dead right? He’s got to be dead right? Has Skay killed that poor bastard and created Frankenstein’s monster? Don’t tell me ... Zombie? Is this mad scientist the key that triggers a zombie apocalypse on this world? Holy shit!’

“Boy!” Skay shouted. With a jump James awoke from his nightmarish day dreaming. His face became stone, and looking at Skay he asked in a cold voice. “Dr. Franken ... Ah ... Dr. Skay, are you trying to create a zombie?”

Skay’s face become fanatical and his evil maniacal laugh rang out in the courtyard as he hunched forward rubbing his hands together like a Jew smelling money.

“Brilliant isn’t it? Muhaha! My first test subject. If it’s as they described to me and a person’s talent in cultivation is a reflection of how strong their ‘soul’ is then if I completely crush this mans ‘soul’ to dust and his heart still beats will he not become a soulless cultivator? Should his talent not then be even less than a common mortal’s? What will happen if his soul is crushed to dust and then he’s reborn with a stronger drive and will than ever before? Or what if the lack of any soul, gives him infinite talent and creates some cultivating monster like when you try to divide something by zero. Will this young man rapidly begin approaching godhood? Muha, Muwahaha. Muwahahahaha!”

‘Fuckin’ hell! I completely underestimated this fuckin’ nutjob. He’s absolutely the most diabolical and evil man I’ve ever met! In the future I have to keep a closer eye on him. It worries me that I may miss opportunities to take notes!’ James thoughts on Dr. Skay’s mad plan to crush Harvy into dust and observe from the sidelines were varied. He mostly thought it was genius though.

James was fully aware the information gleaned from this experiment could greatly affect the approach he takes in his future training. Furthermore, a great deal could be extrapolated from the results of this test such as the nature of the soul in relation to its effect on cultivation and even its effect on the ability to martial ones spirit force properly.

Naturally James was aware of the ethical nature of this experiment but ... Godhood. Even he was blinded by such desire. Besides he’d never called himself a saint or kind-hearted or anything of the sort. When it came to achieving his own goals his heart was as if a mountain. Unshakable!

“Old Madman what other little experiments are you running?” James finally asked.

Skay’s face lit up with excitement at the opportunity to initiate this shrewd young man, with morals as degraded as his own, into the world of science. He grinned and beckoned towards James as he started moving in the same direction as the still ambling lifeless corpse of Harvy. In passing him Skay leaned over and whispered into his ear. The ambling corpse visibly shook and then grew more frail and gaunt at an alarming rate.

As James passed, he decided to follow the example of the Old Madman, as he to leaned in and whispered some unmentionable things to the walking corpse. After which the corpse’s hair began to turn white like some natural law had descended and sucked dry all but the last few remaining beats of his heart.

Although James and Skay made note of this new development they decided to ignore it for now and continued walking. The slow shuddering dead form of Harvy once again began its shambling forward momentum to complete its allotted task.

James and Skay soon passed Skay’s room and moved towards a single story detached building a good hundred meters away, across a flat green grassy field, approaching the forest’s edge. When Skay opened the door to this building James was floored. In this mere 5 days they’d been here Skay had assembled an entire Mad Scientist’s Laboratory from the debris washed through with them. Random metal rods shot huge arcs of electricity about randomly, caged animals that somewhat resembled cute little blue ferrets with big adorable eyes, a currently empty human sized cage with a questionable nature of spikes sticking out of it everywhere, a dissection/operating table depending on Skay’s whim, that already had stains of blood covering it and a whole multitude of various other Mad Scientist things from chemicals to beeping electronics and a great deal of miscellaneous. The lab even had the smell of fear, ionization from electrical arcing and a few other suspicious smells James couldn’t quite put a finger on.

“Holy shit! Old Madman ... what, what is all this?” James was truly shocked. He couldn’t even maintain a straight face as this was one of the most enlightening moments of his life.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.