Baby Sitting - Cover

Baby Sitting

Copyright© 2016 by Grandad1950

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Young, innocent brother and sister discover sex

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting  

All four of us are in shock, but Dad is the first to recover, striding over to me and pulling me away from you. He throws me to the floor, but I’m back on my feet the moment you start to cry.

You’re sobbing as I pull you from the bed and into my arms.

Dad is about to pull you out of my arms, but Mom grips his arm and whispers something in his ear. He looks as though he’s about to explode with rage, but somehow she quietens him down, but only for a moment. ‘What the fuck were you doing to her?’

Silly question, I know. ‘Dad, we love one another... ‘

It’s obvious he’s not going to give me chance to explain as he interrupts me with more ranting.

Mom calls softly to me, ‘Robert, come with me.’ Dad’s about to protest when she says, ‘Not now. We can talk about it when we’re calm.’ She gathers up my pj bottoms and leads me out of my bedroom.

Mom’s not very steady on her feet as we walk down the hall into the master bedroom. The smell of alcohol is strong on her breath.

‘You ok, Mommy?’

‘Yes, dear, I’m fine, ‘ you answer as you close the door behind us. ‘Sit on the bed.’ You have my pjs in your hand, but in no rush to pass them to me. Instead, you gaze at my cock, which immediately causes it to harden. I struggle to stop its growth, however as you continue to stare I can’t stop it. I cover it with my hands, but you pull them away. I could fight you, but I love you looking at it. It’s been one of my fantasies for a long, long time.

When it’s fully erect, eventually you look up from my groin. You seem to come out of a daze and flush red. ‘Here, put them on, while I change.’

You disappear into the en-suite and start to undress with the door ajar. When you’re down to your bra and panties, you return and pick up your nightie from the bed. I’m amazed when you face me and remove your underwear. When you stoop to pull your lace panties down, your jugs bounce together. I feel the stiffness in my dick, it’s so hard as it tents my pjs. You take your time before slipping your nightie over your head, allowing me to study your large breasts. You seem unconcerned at me having a close-up of your nakedness until you giggle. ‘Oops, forgot it was you and not Grandad.’

You slump down beside me on the end of the bed and put your hand on my knee. ‘You’re in a lot of trouble, Robert.’

‘Can I check on Fay? She was very upset.’

‘No, you’ll stay with me.’ You yawn. ‘Your father is well able to look after her.’

You stroke my leg, your gentle touch moving up the inside of my thigh. ‘When did this start?’

‘When Dad asked me to baby-sit a few weeks ago.’

You’ve stopped stroking me, but your hand is resting on the inside of my thigh.

‘Despite appearances, I’m sure it was with Fay’s consent. Is that correct?’ You stifle another yawn.

‘Yes, of course, Mommy. We’re in love.’

Almost in slow motion, you fall back on the bed. ‘I’m so sleepy, ‘ you whisper.

It’s at least a minute before I realise you’re asleep. I walk to the door and slowly open it, concerned it will wake you. Down the hall, my bedroom door is closed. I listen outside, but hear nothing, so assume Fay’s ok. I return, close the door, sit on the bed and wonder what I should do.

Five minutes later, nothing has changed, except now, you’re gently snoring, so I turn off the lights, except the one in the en-suite. There’s enough light to see. I decide I may as well sleep here until Dad arrives, so I stretch out on the bed.

My attention is drawn to your reclining body, your legs still hanging over the bottom of the bed. Your nightie is made of thin material, almost see through. This is exciting! My mind goes back to the time when I saw you in the bedroom and you allowed me to watch you as you stood naked. I never understood why you didn’t tell me off, but ever since I’ve hoped you’d show them again. Ten minutes ago was good, but the spectacle was over in a few seconds, so I kneel on the bed and study you. The lacy material is bunched around your boobies, so I carefully straighten it until I have the perfect view of your breasts through the gossamer. They’re large and the nipples so big. I dare to lightly stroke the tip of your left nipple. You groan, but the nipple doesn’t grow, which is a surprise, until I ponder if you’re already excited and they’ve already grown to their limit. Wow, Mummy must be having a naughty dream. I can’t resist them and I caress over them with the lightest of touches.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.