Baby Sitting
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2016 by Grandad1950

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Young, innocent brother and sister discover sex

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting  

It’s Saturday evening and we’re in my bedroom, looking out of the open window at the firework displays. It’s cold with the window open, but the view is better that way, besides we’re cuddling in a large blanket to keep warm. It’s very romantic.

‘You did well, persuading Mom you weren’t well enough to go to the fireworks party, ‘

‘I did, didn’t I?’ You give me a kiss on the cheek. ‘The thought of us being alone was a strong motive, although I was worried when she said she’d arrange for Grandad Newman to baby sit us.’

‘It’s fortunate he wasn’t available. I hate to share you, Fay.’

‘Yes, but it’s not just that.’

‘Oh, what else?’

‘When he used to visit and stay, he’d stare at me in a strange way. Made me uncomfortable at first.’ You pause as a loud starburst explodes nearby. Red, orange and green light fills the dark room. ‘It was the same way you look at me.’

‘Do I make you uncomfortable?’

You giggle. ‘Oh no, the way you look at me makes me feel special. You make me so wet. It’s unbelievably yummy.’ You stretch up and kiss me on the lips, your tongue teasing inside my mouth for a couple of seconds. ‘I was younger then, so didn’t know he was thinking naughty thoughts. It’s a pity as I would have enjoyed knowing he wanted to do bad things to me.’

‘Really! You would have let him?’

‘No, of course not, but just to make believe, you know, pretend he was being naughty with me. It would have been so exciting to imagine what could have happened.’

There’s silence for a minute or two as we watch the displays.

‘Robert?’

‘Yes.’

‘I’ve had a thought. Would you pretend to be Grandad?’

I suddenly lose interest in the fireworks. ‘Wow, great idea.’

You pull away from me and start to dance up and down with excitement. ‘Cool. Can I wear my school uniform? He never took his eyes of me when I was in uniform. I think it was his favourite.’ You giggle. ‘And you must change into your pjs.’

‘OK, but why? Grandad always wore a suit.’

‘Not always.’ You blush. ‘I wasn’t being completely honest with you. Once, something happened that changed my mind. One day, when I came home from school, Mom told me Grandad wanted me to take him a cup of tea as soon as I was back from school. I loved Grandad, so a few minutes later I entered his bedroom. ‘Why are you in bed, Grandad?’ I asked as I handed him his tea. He put the cup on the bedside table, asked me to close the door and sit on the edge of the bed. ‘I’m not feeling too well, my dear, ‘ he said. ‘I’ve been getting hot and cold flushes all day.’ I studied him and he looked fine to me, but I said I was sorry and asked if I could do anything to help. ‘Yes, ‘ he replied with a grin, ‘I’m very hot at the moment. Pull the duvet down please.’ I did, then gasped at the sight.

‘What was it?’

‘His cock. Sticking up, out of the gap in his pjs.’

‘No way! Did you run?’

‘No, I couldn’t. I was so excited. My tummy was churning with excitement. I’d seen yours as we grew up, but yours was normal size, not this ... this monster. Grandad told me to stroke it and it was all I wanted; more than anything, without even understanding why. All I knew was, I couldn’t stop myself.’

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.