Baby Sitting - Cover

Baby Sitting

Copyright© 2016 by Grandad1950

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Young, innocent brother and sister discover sex

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting  

‘Fay, you’re making me cross. Despite our ages, we’re in an adult relationship, so you must behave accordingly. You do not sulk!’

You glare at me, but continue the silence that’s existed since I arrived home. It’s been an hour and instead of enjoying our secret kisses, with my hand up your skirt, there’s been a stony silence.

‘Fay, please, tell me what’s made you this way and we can sort it out.’

You glare at me and stride to your bedroom.

‘Damn!’ I tip toe down the stairs and peer around the door into the lounge. As usual, at this time of the day, Mom’s watching her favourite soap.

A minute later, I storm into your bedroom. ‘Right, we have maybe half an hour before Dad’s home, so we need to sort this out. Last chance, Fay. What’s your problem?’

You look up from the bed, but all I get is your tongue sticking out at me.

Without a word, I sit next to you and grab your arms from behind. You struggle, but I’m far stronger, and putting you over my knees is easy. You squirm and kick out, however you’re helpless. I lift your pleated skirt and jerk your panties down to your knees. ‘Last chance, Fay.’

I hoped you’d remain silent. As soon as I’d decided what must be done, my cock had stiffened. Now, with you defenseless, it feels like a steel rod. I bring my hand down on your right cheek. Whack! It’s not hard, but I know it must sting. No response from you except a gasp, so my slap lands a little heavier on your left. Whack!

This time, you cry out in pain.

I wait a few seconds, but you don’t speak. Whack, whack! Two quick blows to your backside. Not hard, but a little more force than before.

You start to cry.

I pull you up and hold you by the shoulders. Tears are trickling down your cheeks. ‘Fay?’

‘Why are you dating Yvonne Hampson?’ you manage to sob through your tears. ‘You told me I was your girlfriend.’

‘What? I’m not.’ I brush away your tear drops with my thumbs. ‘You’re the only one I want Fay.’

You manage a small smile. ‘Honest, Robert?’

I pull you into my arms. ‘Yes, darling girl. What on earth gave you such a ridiculous idea?’

‘I overheard her at lunchtime. She told her mates you were meeting Friday.’

‘Look, before you and I ... well, Yvonne and I had talked about maybe dating after the exams, but there was nothing planned. I don’t know, maybe, she’s going to ask me.’

‘Will you ... if she does?’

I kiss you on the lips. ‘Silly baby, you’re my only girl. I love you, Fay. Always will.’

‘Oh, Robert!’

‘Turn round, baby.’

You do and I study the red marks on your beautiful bottom. ‘They’re not too bad, but remember in future, you must always do as I say. If you’re naughty again, you’ll be punished.’

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.