Baby Sitting - Cover

Baby Sitting

Copyright© 2016 by Grandad1950

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Young, innocent brother and sister discover sex

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting  

It’s been a week since bath night and I’ve thought of little else. I re-lived every moment of our playtime and longed for the time we could enjoy another.

All through the week, I’ve stolen a few moments for us to kiss and each time your tiny tongue explored inside my willing mouth, my heart raced and my cock hardened. Kissing you, baby sister, has become an obsession for both of us. Every moment we’re alone, my hand sneaks up your school skirt and down into the front of your panties while you rub the outside of my jeans.

Tonight, Dad told me I was to baby sit you again and I tried to hide my excitement by appearing moody. He gave me a quizzical look. I suspect my acting isn’t up to par and he may be suspicious. He’s saving money not paying Judy, so hopefully...

Now, we’re in your bed. I’ve bathed you – and you’ve bathed me – and I’ve dressed you in your nightie and panties, just so I have the thrill of undressing you. Between each whispered sentence, our lips meet in a mix of passion and tender love for one another. My fingers have found your left nipple which I constantly rub through the thin cotton.

While our tongues play together, my fingers never leave your nipple. It’s clear you’re on heat, your little legs are fidgeting, your small body squirming against my nakedness as your passion takes hold of you. You haven’t stopped groaning since your nipple became my plaything, but now I think you’re near to cumming. You pull your mouth away from mine, breathless, lie on your back and cry out as you orgasm. I look at you and my cock is rock hard watching my baby sister helpless under the power of such ardour.

Eventually, you calm down and I lift your nightie until your baby buds are exposed. They may be petite, but they’re firm and hard. ‘I love you, Robert. Will you kiss me?’

I smile down at you. ‘I love you, Fay. I never thought I would want to kiss you so often.’ My mouth covers yours and you suck on my tongue as it enters your sweet mouth. Your hand stretches along my shaft just as mine slides inside your soaking wet panties.

You finally release my tongue and whisper, ‘So, are we like boyfriend and girlfriend, Robert?’

‘I would love that. Is that what you want?’

‘Oh, yes please. Ever since I can remember, I’ve wanted to be your girlfriend.’

‘What does my girlfriend want now?’

You giggle. ‘Will you kiss me ... everywhere?’

‘Lift your head then.’

You raise your head and I strip off your nightie and gaze at your naked body. Your fingers are lightly playing with my cock and, as before, pre-cum is oozing from it. We knew this would happen, so a large towel is under us, in case of accidents. During the week, my school friend, who has no parental control on his bedroom TV, has shown me porn and taught me that ‘kitty’ is ‘pussy’ and many other words. Fay prefers ‘kitty’ – says hers is a baby pussy, after all.

I kiss your mouth, but soon move down to your boobs. I gather then up and kiss all over your silky smoothness, while you sigh and tell me how much you love me. When I suckle on your nipple you groan with such sexiness, my stomach churns with excitement. I doubt I’ll ever tire of giving you intense pleasure.

As I move lower, I maneuver so you can still hold my erection in your ever loving hand. I confess, I’m keen to kiss your kitty, so it’s not long before my head is above it as I straddle your torso. ‘Open your legs, Fay.’ You do and I sigh at the sight of your little wet pussy. A trickle of cum is leaking into your anus. I use my middle finger to smear it around the puckered hole and you whisper, ‘Mmm, I like that, Robert.’ I continue to spread it around the rim before gently daring to push it inside you. ‘How does that feel?’

‘Mmm, strange, but it’s nice. Shall I do it to you?’

‘Sure. Use my pre-cum on your finger. Do it slow, as I did to you.’

I agree, it’s strange to have my kid sister’s finger inside my butt, but it’s so naughty it excites me. My stomach is churning again as your finger slides deep. ‘Ohhh, I love that.’ I slowly move it in and out of your bottom and you copy me. It feels good and so very naughty, however after a few minutes we tire of it, so I remove my finger and wipe it on the towel.

I lower my lips to your sex and plant tender kisses over your outer lips. You’re sighing again, such a lovely sound. My thumbs hold your lips apart and my lips stray to your most secret part, loving every soft, delicious inch of soaked flesh they touch.

You can barely talk between the groans and whimpers, but you manage to whisper, ‘May I kiss your cock, Robert?’ I immediately agree. ‘Oh my, thank you, ‘ and then the only sounds from you are the sloppy wet kisses over my erection. Your mouth explores everywhere, sending me in a frenzy with your baby kisses, which have become undeniably soft and gentle. ‘I love how I make you wet, Robert.’ You smear my pre-cum around the top before your soft lips kiss and lick it.

My tongue slides deeper into your wetness and you tremble as I lick over your silky walls. I suck on your swollen lips as your kissing stops and your mouth seizes and devours my cock. Your tiny mouth doesn’t seem large enough, but somehow your wet warmth is hugging most of it. Your tongue is licking my head. ‘Oh, Fay, can’t believe you’re sucking my cock.’ It must be a natural instinct, because, without thinking, I pull back, then thrust myself into your open mouth. All you do is groan and let me do as I please. It’s so good, I continue to slide my cock in and out of your willing mouth.

As my cock pumps into you, my lips and tongue continue to make love to your beautiful kitty. When my tongue glides over your clit, you groan even louder and with longing. I suck on it, lightly pulling it into my mouth, despite how small a morsel of flesh it is. That excites you even more. That knowledge, plus my cock sliding in and out of your mouth takes me within seconds of cumming. I stop pumping, but you take over, moving your head back and forth. ‘Fay, you need to stop, I’m about to cum.’ You ignore me. I try to hold back, but the soft warmth of your mouth and your obvious enjoyment makes it impossible. ‘I mean it, baby.’

You seem to be sucking me harder, so it’s your young lips that take me over the edge. The first violent release is forced into your mouth. You gag, but swallow in time for the next cum spurt. ‘Ooooohhhhhh, Fay, ‘ I cry. ‘Baby.’ Still, I feel your lips tight around my shaft as my seed jettisons deep inside. More cum rushes from my almost empty balls into your oh so young mouth. When the final dribbles of cum leave me, I feel your tongue tasting me. ‘Oh, Fay, ‘ I whisper. ‘You darling girl.’

I feel your mouth pull away. ‘Did I do ok?’ you giggle.

‘It was incredible.’

‘Can I have a reward then?’

‘What would you like?’

‘All week I haven’t been able to stop thinking about you putting your cock inside me, inside kitty.’

Even the thought of makes me hard again. ‘You told me you didn’t think it would fit. It’s bigger than the carrot.’

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.